Mr and Mrs Chubbychops Signing in.

Hi,

We are Louise and Tony a married couple who are taking the first steps on the SS CD (even know some of the lingo!!!). We are chronic yo yo dieters and have tried anything and everything from Cabbage Soup to Slimming World and Weight Watchers.

We know it will be a struggle but reading the threads on here have given some inspiration, we will be starting a blog, once we can suss it out!!!

Day one starts tomorrow so wish us both luck.:sign0144::sign0144:

Best of luck to you both. It's great you are doing this together - you can support and encourage each other when you feel the willpower slipping.
Once you get through the first 4-7 days it will become a lot easier as you won't feel hungry being in ketosis.
I'm sure you will be fine. Keep coming on here and let us know how you get on. This is a fantastic forum and - good or bad times, we support and help each other.
Congratulations for making this decision - you'll be at goal before you know it!
Tansyx:)

Welcome Mr & Mrs Chubbychops - great name! I am CD'ing with my hubby and I think it helps a lot that he is doing the same diet. Mrs C be warned, my hubby is losing weight at a far greater rate than I am, so don't let this get you down.

Good luck on your CD journey.

Hiya You 2, :D

I think it's FAB your both on CD together, Support is what you need to get through this..

Keep posting here as we are all here for you both,

Good Luck.. ;)

xx

Welcome, welcome, welcome and good luck for your fantastic future towards being slim.

Hi,

Thanks so much for all your best wishes, I understand hubby will lose at a faster rate than me - he always has!!!! He is also in the forces so he will still be doing alot of phys, he had a back op last year which has made him gain weight but is fighting fit now.

Just want the first few days to go quickly so early to bed for us I think.

Thank you:)

Welcome

Welcome to Minis, This should be the best step you have made in your lives. I have been following CD for 15 weeks now and after about 7 weeks my husband decided to jump on the journey to slim town with me. He didnt have too much to lose so he is now maintaining and i have got months before i will finally be at goal, but i am still very positive and determinded to get there.
You will get all the help, advice and most of all support that you need from here.
Lolly
xxx

Wlcome to minis my hubby started the CD today to join me and lose a bit of weight lol i'm now trying to keep him the straight and narrow until he goes into ketosis lol

Hello and welcome to the best diet in the world. Good luck just follow the plan and the results will soon appear. Look forward to see how you both get on :)

It will be great having eachother for support. Looking forward to hearing all about your losses - good luck both!

Georgie
xx

Back