MrMoJo - Monday - Week 8

hahaha that's cool MrMojo :) good to know this is not just me such a freak :D
roll on exante holiday whoooooo whooo!!!

oh, don't forget to take a picture of yourself in the mankini thing!!!! ;)

I'm saving that for when I reach my goal and my Week 1 to Week ?? comparison photo's haha :D

okay then :)
we all ladies here want you to stay 100% TS all the time then!!!! (that will be less time to wait hahaha)
:eek:

stop it, you're making me blush :eek:

hahahaaa :D

Congratulations, that is brilliant!

Well Done MrMojo for this week lose, You seem more motivated this week and doing really weel, like how you going off the latte's and find that you don't actually need them. And don't worry about your holiday, I'm sure you wern't put on that much. You'll find you wern't be able to eat as much and will get full of easy. The few pounds you may put on could be just water weight and you soon lose that fast when your back and on the shakes. I put 4 pounds after my holiday but lost that few pounds within a few days of being back. Just keep doing what your doing and good luck for next week!!

Well done MrMojo, great loss this week and great photo's. Really impressed, can really see the difference. You will easily make your taget, certainly Mojovated now:D

Love the pants..

Mr mojo, you look fab. I mean that in the best way possible, I'm not too sure about the pants though ha ha. I am sure you feel ten times better already :).

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can I just ask do you eat anything extra when you exercise? I've turned into a gym bunny yet I havnt lost an ounce in a month! I've stayed the same so I'm just wondering if I've done somthing wrong! By the way I love spongebob ;) and you look amazing!!

Hi shell, When I was losing weight before I stayed at 16 1/2 stone for six months, but my body seriously changed shape. Make site your taking your measurements too. In regards to food, I have been eating eggs, chicken game and tuna (not at the same time). But I'm being 100% TS this week so I'm abstaining from any additional protein.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks mojo I'm a bit confused because I'm not losing weight or inches but I've dropped a dress size! So I've no idea what's happened lol I'm really enjoying my gym though so don't really want to give it up but I'm worried because I go to the gym 3 times a day 5 days a week and I'm worried if I go ts I may not be getting what I need if that makes sense!

Absolutely nothing wrong with adding extra protein to your diet either before or after you work.

I think before is recommended if your weight training, but it might be better to check with one of the gym instructors.

I should know all this, as I trained as a gym instructor and personal trainer about 18 years ago, hehe :D

u still going great guns? im struggling but plodding through.... just had a wee glass of dr pepper zero. yum yum xx

Yep sir ee I sure dee applpe pie am :)

Back