MrMojo's Daily Diary!!

did yesterday, only because I got home at 19:30 and I was too tired :)

I plan on having 3 packs a day.

Okay, I'll let you off then. :) just don't make it a habbit :) xxx

point taken :)

Just ordered 100 packs of porridge, used the bankhol voucher to get an extra 10% off of the 50% bumper packs ;)

So I'm now in for 12 weeks (the same as I did last time that I stuck with it properly), but this may increase, as a friend of mine has some packs, so I may take them off her hands as she couldn't stick with it.

I'm officially in ketosis, although I felt like I was after 4 days :cool:

Good luck for your WI day. I like porridge too. make sure you have your all three packs today. have a nice day.

I feel like I'm a naughty boy :rolleyes:

Lol...

Great diary mr mojo, I love how you have broken your day down to show when you have had drinks and packs. It's nice to compare I guess. You are doing really well, you obviously have very strong motivation xx

I lost a lot of weight on exante before, until I injured my foot and couldn't exercise. So I've been here before and that must make it easier to stay motivated and focus on the end goal!!

Stomach is gurgling a lot today, especially after my first shake :)

Not long till 1st weigh in mojo!!!! You've done so well! Can't wait to see your loss xxx

I mix all my shakes with coffee as well. Except the banana & strawberry of course!
I too am back on a tfr diet after having surgery and gaining weight back. We can do it! :)
I even mix the strawberry and banana with coffee too ;)

I feel like I'm a naughty boy :rolleyes:
Nah, you have had a good week otherwise eh ?
A good loss for you young man ;)

Day 6 and the second half of the football tournament, swimming and early evening presentation.

Here's a record of today's events/intake;

05:35 - Got up and feeling pretty good.
06:00 - Had a motion, first time in 5 days (woohoo!!)
06:15 - Cup of coffee (splash of skimmed milk)
09:00 - Cup of coffee (splash of skimmed milk)
10:45 - Started a bottle of water (1.5 litre)
11:10 - Banana shake (300 ml water)
15:30 - Glass of water (300 ml) at my mums
16:05 - Glass of water (300 ml) at my mums
12:30 - Strawberry shake (300 ml water)
19:05 - Banana shake with a spoonful of Carte Noire Espresso (250 ml water)
22:30 - Zzzzzzz!!

Another good day today, felt hungry, but only because I should have had my second shake before we went to visit my mum. She asked me if I'd lost weight too lol, she said my face looks like I've lost weight. hehe always the first place it goes for me.

Really starting to think about my WI now, getting butterflies LOL :D

6 down 92 days to go!!

Gook luck

Day 7 now....WI tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Woooo weigh day eve....excited for you. I bet you have a huge loss

Good luck fingers crossed

Nik

thanks nik!!

Oh, good luck for WI :D

thanks marge :)

Back