Mrs B On A Mission

Morning.
Feeling Abit better today... Only had around 800 cals yesterday so will get back on track today.
Just gonna Potter around the house and do some cleaning and the washing and look forward to a yummy Sunday dinner later!
Going to start some exercise from tomorrow, nothing major as I can't, so until the pools open again and till I get my stepper I will look for a video or something on YouTube!
Hope u all have a lovely Sunday and I will catch up on all your diarys later :) xx

Glad you are feeling better and had a good day yesterday :)

Plantar fasciitis sucks! We've just got to hold on to the hope that we will be free from it soon and can become fully active again. I've got so used to having it (and being inactive) that I don't think I am fighting it as much as I could (doing the exercises for it etc).

Good morning!
The days are just flying by I really need to pull it together and come on more!
Anyway I have bought a stepper, I did an hour yesterday and I'm going to do an hour this morning. There was no battery in the thing yesterday so I couldn't check the cals I had burnt but there is now so will see today! Still sticking at 1200 but I had Abit more yesterday I was starving, maybe due to the exercise! Anyway off to do a million and one things will check back later.
Have a fab day!! Xx

If you want indoor exercise on Youtube have a look at this - Leslie Sansone - this is a 1 mile start off walk and she goes upto 5 miles.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCe3ZS7pAC4
The others are at the side of the page but pick one that has the time on it - 1 mile takes 15 mins. Some of them are just bits.

Thankyou I will have a look. I swear to God I have stuck to 1200 logging everything I've barely eaten and I've done the stepper a few times and I've gained 2lb. What the hell really! Im sick of seing everyone's losses (but happy for u by the way well done :)) but I'm getting nowhere :-(

How strange - don't really know what to say except keep going and see what happens next week.

Thankyou I will have a look. I swear to God I have stuck to 1200 logging everything I've barely eaten and I've done the stepper a few times and I've gained 2lb. What the hell really! Im sick of seing everyone's losses (but happy for u by the way well done :)) but I'm getting nowhere :-(

That is strange, especially at the start of your weight loss journey. I would be tempted to book an appointment with your GP to rule out any underlying hormonal issues etc. It's probably best if you go with a good few weeks of calorie consumption and weight data? Hopefully, things will naturally get moving for you very soon though - keep going :hug99:

I agree with zeke - assuming you haven't been recently investigated for underlying issues, it would be a good idea to do so, if only so you know that everything is as it should be.

Eating so little and gaining really doesn't sound right at all - I can only wish you the very best of luck and hope that you get some answers :(

Back