Mrs Edz's last stand...can you move my diary please!!!

hmmm...you'd have come to the party that was being thrown...when I'd gone out!

Ok....I can take a hint!!! lol ;)

Sx

Well the curry's on...... having some wedges too (heb)

Flippin' cold.. brrrrr

No idea what to have tomorrow... red or green.. red or green.. hmmm

off to ponder...

curry was lush... will post recipe if anyone's interested..

anyhoo back to the grapes and the latest episode of House
Sx

Decided on a red day again tomorrow as OH wants burgers and we have mince in the freezer, DS loves them too so they can have buns with them & I'll have salad.. all sorted!

Will post recipe in the morning as off to bed now (lightweight I know! :D)

Night all

Sx

Right....

food up til now today.. zilch..nada..

went out at 8.20 to take DS to school and have only just got back in... was good as we went to a adventure playground with some other friends, impromptu, but meant I had no food.

About to have some chicken & a shape yog

D Home-made burgers, salad and wedges (heb)

syns WINE!!!!! (can I have it now?)

well I'd better do dinner first or who knows what they'll end up with ! lol

Lamb (or chicken) Rogan Josh

500g chicken or lamb diced. ( i used lamb shoulder)
2 small or 1 large onion
1 red pepper
1 tin tomatoes
passata/tomato puree
1 stock cube or chicken bovril
1/2 teaspoon whole coriander seeds
1/2 teaspoon whole cumin
1teaspoon hot curry powder
1-2 tablespoon fresh coriander
squeeze of lemon juice

Slice the onion, deseed and chop the peppers.

Spray some frylight on a pan and cook the onions til soft, add the spices and cook for a couple of minutes and the pepper and cook until soft.

Add the meat and brown. Make up the stock with boiling water to about 1/2 pint or a bit more so it covers the meat and bring to the boil.

Add the tomatoes, tablespoon of purée and mix together and turn down to simmer for about 25-30 minutes until sauce thickened and meat tender.If you have any fresh tomatoes around that need using up you can add them too, take the skins off when they get soft.

Add a handful of coriander leaving some back for garnish and cook for about 5 mins.

Serve with the remainder of coriander on top with a squeeze of lemon.

Serves 2 (generously)if on a red day and no rice and 4 if having rice and using the meat as an HEB.

Syns about 1.5 for the whole thing 0.5 if using the bovril.

a nice chilled friday evening for you then x

Mrs Edz's last stand, why oh why did I...

get on the scales... I'm due to WI tomorrow morning... but I had to go and get on the scales as I got out the bath tonight and really hacked myself off...

Sigh...

Ho hum

Sx

Im full of cold, so Im bathed, hair washed and in my jim jams, so Im snuggled watchin the tele! so, what did the scales say exactly then?! xxx

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

Naughty girl!!! Wait until tomorrow! What time is your WI? I always weigh about 5lb heavier at night compared to first thing in the morn!

Good luck! xx

Don't forget your body will have soaked up water so thats why you're heavier. Also step away from the scales they are not your friend apart from your official WI.
Sue (serial scale hopper)

Back