Mrs Edz's last stand...can you move my diary please!!!

Aww bless him, I can't wait to have kids, just not keen on the whole "waking up early" at weekends thing!

Yes, you can kiss goodbye to lie-ins for a while!!

Trained mine to go and play downstairs for an hour or so in the morning.. but he comes in and asks me to help him put on his dressing gown first which rather defeats the object of the exercise!!! :8855:

Made a rice pudding with my milk allowance and it was yumm yumm yumm! :D

off for my bath now..

See you all tomorrow! :)

Sooo.. here we are again... welcome to December..eek!

B Scrambled egg & a roll (heb)

Not sure what day I'm doing yet.. lots of meat.. in the freezer..sigh. probably have an omlette for lunch keep my options open..

Hope everyone is well today!

Morning lovely, mmm, scrambled eggs, wish I'd had them now. I decided (on the coldest day of the year) to have chopped melon!!!

Brr. How's your day looking? x

lol!! that's why I'm having problems drinking water, it comes out of my kitchen at near freezing point! :gen125:

The small person is playing with his race cars (loudly!).. not planning on doing much today as the rest of the week looks bonkers! :eek:

Have a good day...only 18 to go!

Sarahx

Thanks hun, I've got my "exit interview" in an hour, do I go in and say what I really think of my job etc, or just not bother as I'm leaving anyway... I think I'll try and take the middle line, after all if I mouth off it's not going to get me anywhere.

I'd like to be playing with cars too, hehe x

Right decided to have a go at MixnMax today so need assistance as don't really know what I'm doing!!

B Scrambled eggs & roll (heb) Superfree
L leak & potato soup (green)
D Keema curry & small jacket pot (red + heb)

Snacks free on both days

Yog & fruit...

what about syns.. do i take the highest value?

this is my confused face! :confused:

aww, thanks hun!

Have made the soup and eaten it and it is very yummy....worse case I'll have jacket pots and cheese for tea if the red dinner is a nono.

only problem is I have no idea if i'm doing it right!! My online diary has let me put all the things in so I think it must be ok...

So far so good!

seems ok hun i try to do mix2max a lot as then i can have my pasta but not feel starving like i am on green days!

hiya MrsEdz i still alive lol
i drove to exeter today with son in law supervising lol and eldest brat and grandson in the back and drove home again of course lol
so i dead excited i tackled multi storey car park for 1st time and did near perfect parallel outside house
xxx

oooh thanks... just started another thread!!

Well done on the old.. :character00182:

I'm coming down to Devon (or across to be more accurate!) in Jan to see Wannabeminime... might pop in for a cuppa!!

that would be great
xxxxx

Well I like this mix2max lark! Gives me a bit more flexibility..

not had any syns today yet.. what shall I have..hmmmmmm

oooh I see wine!! :party0036:

So

B Sausages & scrambled egg (2syns)
L Egg on toast (1b)
D Curry/something exciting!

hmmm.. needs a bit of work!

Back