Mrs Edz's last stand...can you move my diary please!!!

well, couldn't bring myself to WI this morning... will do it tomorrow. (honest)

Soo todays food..

B Brioche (sorry, was sulking :() 8 syns & half a giant cookie (more sulking!) no idea on the syns..:sigh:
L beans on toast (heb)
D Quorn roast, roast (in frylight) potatoes, carrots, french beans & mashed swede.

think I've blown the syns for today so no munchies for me this evening, that'll teach me!

Hope everyone is warmer than me, flippin' freezin' here!

Sx

have syn free munchies tonight hun! and we'll hold you to that promise of WIing in tomoro..... and yup its freezing here! xxx

Have got some yoghurt in might make the syn free rice pudding, if I can stand the cold of the kitchen to make it!

what other syn free munchies are there/ need inspiration! :rolleyes:

STS this week, which is a bit depressing when I have been good, I know I went out for dinner but kept within the plan (mostly!) :sigh:

Hey ho.. we live to fight another day, it's not a gain. :rolleyes:

Not sure what having today.. ermmm green I think it's easier to do off the hoof..

B Bread roll & Dairylea (heb & Ha)
L Probably Pasta n Sauce
D Jacket potatoes & southern grills (2.5) & beans.

S Fruit. Yog.

Got to take DS to soft play later, will need my strength!! :eek:

Not been great this week i'm afraid, quite stressed with work (very, VERY busy, everyone wants their feet done for Xmas so that they are comfortable, so diary is chocca block until kids break up, then really busy again in Jan to catch up with having 2 weeks off), xmas pressie buying etc. No excuse i know, but i can pull it back if i am good until WI, which is Wed eve. xx

was going to ask if you fancied a visitor before Christmas, but I guess not then!!! :p

Being uber good today... sooo want to loose another 1/2 stone before Christmas but unlikely looking at my loss history.. sigh!

At least you're prepared to try, and you'll loose the bulk of the half stone anyway. The tricky part will be not putting it back on again over xmas, well, for me anyway.

I'll take a raincheque on that visit! In the new year sometime would be brill. xx

Club 10 would be fab.. we'll see. All these flippin' Christmas do's don't help.. :rolleyes:

Will come in Jan then... it's a deal! :D

Hiya MrsEdz, sorry I've not been on here for ages. Poo luck on the STS, but I'm sure you'll be fine next week.

How was the cookie? Plus... you're a saint for only eating half. Hehe x

Hiya MrsEdz, sorry I've not been on here for ages. Poo luck on the STS, but I'm sure you'll be fine next week.

How was the cookie? Plus... you're a saint for only eating half. Hehe x

Hi Lou! Good to see you!!

I forced (though it didn't take much) the other half on my 4yr old son!!!

Cruel mummy!!! :cool:

Aww bless him, I can't wait to have kids, just not keen on the whole "waking up early" at weekends thing!

Back