Mrs Potters Food Diary

Wednesday 31st August

Forgot to say that I went to zumba and then did a 10 min treadmill run last night.

Well those 2 pounds are still there. Gutted. They really snuck up on me! Well, off body combat I go! Xx

Hey chick! How are you? Sorry I'm only just catching up. How are the wedding plans going? xxx

Wednesday 31st august cont...
body combat class this morning
B: 3 egg omlette with Bacon, mushrooms and sauteed potatoes. Coffee (part hea)

L: left over HM soup, wmeal roll with smidge of flora light and 1 slice of Kerry low low cheese (part hea, 0.5 syns)

D: SW speedy chicken + veg rice. This was pretty good, but I over cooked the rice and it went a bit mushy so didnt bother photographing it.
Snack: berries + chopped fruit with muller light (0.5 syns)

Syns today: 1

julesm said:
Hey chick! How are you? Sorry I'm only just catching up. How are the wedding plans going? xxx

Hey Jules! Everything is going fine, I have a few days extra off this week so going to try and get a few things done. I have chilled out a bit more about it all lately, planning things was quite overwhelming at first, I think just because we are having quite a short engagement, there was just so much to do! Now its all a bit more quiet which is good!

So how was it being on holiday now that you are a lovely slim, confident lady?! I was hoping to show myself off this summer but now it will have to wait til the honeymoon! x

Thursday 1st of September! Summer is over!

EE again today

B: bacon and egg wmeal roll + wee touch of ketchup. Coffee (part A, B + 0.5 syns)
L: HM parsnip, carrot and lentil soup, chopped fruit + berries with muller light (0.5 syns) tea (part A)
Zumba :)
D: left over speedy chicken + veg soup, SW chips and HM Chinese curry sauce (3 syns)
About half a bottle of red wine (12 syns)

Syns: 16 today

Friday 2nd September

Weighed in this morning ans it seems i have lost those 2 pounds so am back to target. I have ordered a new set of scales though. Quite nervous about them arriving but i think its about time. I havent been trusting my current set for a while now.

Another EE day - planning a chicken and mushroom risotto this evening

B: Coffee, bowl of shreddies (with a little albran thrown in), banana, blueberries (part heA - mixed with water so my heA goes a bit further today, heB + 2 syns)

L: Going to have spanish omlette with mushrooms

D: Risotto. Will update later

Gem_bear said:
Weighed in this morning ans it seems i have lost those 2 pounds so am back to target.

Yay!!! Well done Hun!!! Bet you feel great!!! Can't wait to have that back to target feeling!!! Just landed from flight today and didn't eat any junk on board and am so proud of myself....how silly!!! I fly with different people every trip and all the girls I'm working with this trip do sw too so it really helped!!! Xx

Friday cont..

Here is a wee pic of my chicken and mushroom risotto. 3.5 syns all together.

Was supposed to have a load of super free in the form of a big salad but I had none and was too hungry to wait!

Further edit: finished off that bottle of red: 12 syns
Syns today: 17.5

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110902_191130.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110902_191130.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Yay!!! Well done Hun!!! Bet you feel great!!! Can't wait to have that back to target feeling!!! Just landed from flight today and didn't eat any junk on board and am so proud of myself....how silly!!! I fly with different people every trip and all the girls I'm working with this trip do sw too so it really helped!!! Xx

Well done you! Not silly at all. A bit like me at work, there is often lots of chocolate, cakes and things around that patients bring in as thankyous. Sometimes drug reps bring in amazing lunches and breakfasts for everyone too, so hard to resist sometimes! Sometimes when i do resisit i get the feeling some of the girls think i am a bit odd as they are tucking in! Would be nice if some of them did SW or understood why i need to watch what i eat. Must have been fun having other SW fans on your flight.

My friend (and bridesmaid) who lives in scotland has just joined SW and has already nearly lost her first stone! I cant wait for her to come back over so we can have a SW weekend! Now thats sad! ;)

Saturday 3rd September

EE
Brunch: Sat morning treat, "fry up" 3 x good little sausages (3 syns), 2x eggs, beans, bacon, mushrooms + naughty slice of plain bread with flora light (10 syns)

D: HM SW style pizza with salami + mushrooms (2xheb, hea + 6 syns). Paprika sweet potato wedges (wasn't a huge fan of these, found them quite sickly), "sour cream" dip made from low fat creme fresh and quark (1 syn) some salad...but not much. Not the best SF day!,
Syns: 20
Total syns: 37.5
67.5 syns left for week

Last edited:
Sunday 4th September

Another EE day

B: Shreddies, blueberries + strawberries, coffee (heb,hea)

Afternoon tea: Coffee, fruit scone with kerry low low and about a teaspoon of jam. Acorrding to SW a 50g fruit scone is 8 syns but i recently weighed a huge scone and it was a whopping 200g!!!! 32 SYNS! Now this wasnt as big, about half i would say, and i gave about a quarter to OH so i will say 15 syns for the whole lot. Was nom nom nom :D

D: Making SW style roast chicken with roast parsnips and potatoes, carrots, broccoli, peas and a wee bit of gravy (1 syn). Cant wait!!

Syns: 16 today
53.5 syns so far this week
51.5 syns left

Monday 5th September

New uniforms rolled out today at work. Feels totally bizarre in my new uniform. Keep trying to put pens into a breast pocket that no longer exists!

Green day
B: shreddies, blue berries + strawberries, coffee (heb1, hea1)

L: HM potato + carrot soup, wmeal roll with Kerry low low (heb2, 0.5 syns), FF yog, banana

To be continued...

Edit:
D: pasta carbonara with quorn and Bacon (2 syns + hea2) salad. About 1/5th of a tub of choc fudge brownie Ben&Js (12.5 syns) was very good and careful to just have a little, non bingy amount!

Also headed to the gym after work for a mini workout: 40 min cardio
Syns 15
68.5 so far this week
36.5 left

Last edited:
My new scales arrived! I'm psyching myself up to get on them in the morning. I know its not WI day but I have to know!!!! Hee hee!

B's lovely lady said:
So brave - I can't bear to weigh myself on any other scales!!!!

Ha ha! I know I'm actually terrified but I have had those other ones so long and they are so erratic, I just don't trust them anymore. Keep your fingers crossed for me! x

September 6th

I did it! Only 2 pounds more than my other scales which is ok. I am happy with that. Also calculated my muscle mass, water and fat percentages! I have to say my stats are pretty good. Phew!

Gem_bear said:
September 6th

I did it! Only 2 pounds more than my other scales which is ok. I am happy with that. Also calculated my muscle mass, water and fat percentages! I have to say my stats are pretty good. Phew!

Yay!! Good news!! X

Gem_bear said:
September 6th

More good news! I have been told I can stay in my current post and don't have to move like I was originally told. I have been trying to get out of it for months! So happy! No more working Xmas & new year. Bank hols off. Woooooo hooooo!

6th of September continued

Food for green today:

B: shreddies, strawberries, blueberries, coffee (heb1 hea1)

L: HM carrot and potato soup, wmeal salad roll with flora light (heb2, 0.5 syns) FF yogurt, banana

Zumba baby ;-)

D: 3 egg omlette, SW chips and beans. Love it! Yummy

Syns: 0.5 wowza! Thinking I might deserve a wee treat tomorrow night. Maybe cinema + popcorn

69 weekly syns used
36 left

Last edited:
7th September

EE

B: Wmeal roll with jam (1/2 a teaspoon) and peanut butter (about a teaspoon) (HEB, 3 syns) banana + coffee
L: uncle bens express egg fried rice (4 syns) and king prawns, with salad yummmmmmmmy!
D: Cottage pie and veg (1.5 syns)

Heading to the cinema tonight to see Fright Night 3D.

Edit:

Quite enjoyed fright night, not that scary but neither was the original. Sound tracks pretty cool.

Cinema syns: nibbled on some of OH's twirl bites, not many, will say 10 syns to be safe.

Syns today: 18.5
87.5 for week so far
17.5 left for tomorrow

Last edited:
Back