Mrs Potters Food Diary

julesm said:
Those muffins look nice! Were they tasty? X

I haven't had one yet but I'll let ya know ;-) Xx

Sunday 18th September continued

Brunch: French toast with banana + strawberries (heb + say 10 syns for milk, extra slice of toast and a tiny wee bit of syrup + some muller light)

D: britmums yummy beef lasagna (hea, recipe says 1 syn but I'll say 3 just in case.

Think I will have some frozen yogurt + raspberry muffin later.watch this syn space!

Syns: 13
Ben n jerrys frozen yogurt...fudge brownie: 18 syns
31 syns

63/105 syns used
42 left

Last edited:
Monday 19th September

Last nights lasagna, recipe from britmums slimming eats

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110919_115352.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110919_115352.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 34
Gem_bear said:
I haven't had one yet but I'll let ya know ;-) Xx

Hey Jules, they are not bad...think I would try the recipe again as maybe I could have taken them out 5 min or so earlier.

Monday 19th September

EE

B: Fruit n fibre, strawberries, coffee (heb + 8 syns as have had quite a few coffees today, need to syn the milk)

Mid morning:
HM Rasp muffin (3.5 syns), banana, FF yogurt

L: Pasta n sauce made with a little milk (2 syns), salad

D: Left over lasagna 2 syn from last night (HEA), salad + a few SW wedges

Syns: 14.5
Total 77.5/105
Left: 27.5

I am thinking of trying to lose a few more pounds. I dont know if i am just getting used to my new body and feeling so comfortable is making me feel big...that doesnt really make sense!

Now that the honeymoon "just lost weight" period is over am i seeing that i could stand to lose a bit more, or am i being silly? I keep thinking how terrible i will feel if i look back at my wedding photos and i'm not happy with how i look. I think a lot of brides worry about their weight as they run up to their wedding.

I wonder is this common to feel this way after you have maintained for a few months?

Last edited:
Gem_bear said:
Monday 19th September

I am thinking of trying to lose a few more pounds. I dont know if i am just getting used to my new body and feeling so comfortable is making me feel big...that doesnt really make sense!

Now that the honeymoon "just lost weight" period is over am i seeing that i could stand to lose a bit more, or am i being silly? I keep thinking how terrible i will feel if i look back at my wedding photos and i'm not happy with how i look. I think a lot of brides worry about their weight as they run up to their wedding.

I wonder is this common to feel this way after you have maintained for a few months?

Hey Gem!!

From your photos I don't think you need to lose anymore weight at all, think we'd all agree you look fab!!! But I know what its like to want to look perfect for your wedding.... You will anyway!! If you do decide to lose more, be careful, don't overdo it, stress of wedding really does make you lose weight - only time I've ever wanted to gain weight!!!! And you really will look lovely on your wedding day!!! Xx

Gem
No it's not a weird thing... I feel exactly the same! I haven't told anyone actually but I've been feeling exactly the same so don't just think it's a bride thing! When I look in the mirror and at a lot of photos I think I look big again. But the only thing stopping me is my boobs. They're not looking great, I've already gone from 34 E to 34 C and I really don't want to be buying yet more new bras! Let me know what you decide, just remember everyone likes a gal with curves!! Xxxx

Hey just catching up with diary after my holidays... But i completely agree with the two girls above.

It is normal I feel exactly the same i have got it in my head that i want to be 8stone but thats not achievable for my height but when your used too losing its hard to snap out of that mindset of losing weight... and especially wanting to look stunning (which I am sure you will with no problem :) ) for the wedding as these are the photos that you are going to be looking at for the rest of your life...I still look at mine and think hmmmmmmm so I know where your coming from but you will find the run up to the wedding stress will make you lose lb's automatically. Your doing super well though so congrats on the maintaining part...I on the other hand dare not weigh in yet after my 2.5 weeks off haha x

Wednesday 21st September
never had time to write yesterday.

Yesterdays eats:
Green

B: wmeal toast with light marg and jam. Coffee (2xheb, part hea1+ 2 syns)

Snack: grapes + banana

L: half a pasta n sauce + salad. Slimming eats raspberry bun (3.5)

D: quorn sausage casserole made with colemans mix and made by hubs, with carrots, peppers + peas (3 syns + rest hea)

Post cinema snack: SF fruit salad with FF yog
Syns: 9.5
Syns 87/105
Left: 18

Thanks to you guys for offering up some thoughts on my post the other day. I have been thinking about it loads and i think its really interesting. I wonder if it is something that is in our heads because we all have healthy BMI's.

Jules - You are TINY!! I was so jealous looking at your pics (which is ridiculious because we are about the same BMI wise i think). You know you havent put weight on because you have STS and your clothes fit the same. So why do you think you feel this way?

Laura- Thats the same weight i keep wanting to get to. I am 5 ft 2.5 (have to count the half ;)) but like Jules my boobs are keeping me back from going for it. What height are you?

B's Lovely lady: How do you feel at target? Do you ever want to be smaller or is that when you are always most happiest?

Dont know about you guys but sometimes i think i ain't right in the head ;) xxxx

Feel totally the same! I know what you say is true but it's just some mental thing! I think possibly to give ourselves sone time to feel right in our own skin. I think you look amazing as you are, have you bought your dress? I bet you look stunning!

julesm said:
Feel totally the same! I know what you say is true but it's just some mental thing! I think possibly to give ourselves sone time to feel right in our own skin. I think you look amazing as you are, have you bought your dress? I bet you look stunning!

This is exactly how women turn themselves into size 0 lolly pop heads! We must put an end to it now! Ahha! :-D

Yeah, I ordered my dress in July. Won't get it for another couple of months though :-(. Can't wait to try it on and choose my veil, head piece and shoes! Not to mention jewelry, perfume...the list is endless! Xxx

Wednesday 21st September

Green
My belly hurts today :-(

B: toast with flora light and jam (2xheb + 2syns) large coffee (part hea1).
Then more coffee...I wonder why my guts ache!
Snack: tea (part hea1) banana, slim eats rasp bun (3.5 syns)

L: half pasta n sauce (part hea2), salad. FF yog

D: left over quorn sausage casserole with veg and mash (5 syns.+ part hea2 all together)
Syns: 10.5
97.5/105
7.5 left

Gem_bear said:
Thanks to you guys for offering up some thoughts on my post the other day. I have been thinking about it loads and i think its really interesting. I wonder if it is something that is in our heads because we all have healthy BMI's.

Jules - You are TINY!! I was so jealous looking at your pics (which is ridiculious because we are about the same BMI wise i think). You know you havent put weight on because you have STS and your clothes fit the same. So why do you think you feel this way?

Laura- Thats the same weight i keep wanting to get to. I am 5 ft 2.5 (have to count the half ;)) but like Jules my boobs are keeping me back from going for it. What height are you?

B's Lovely lady: How do you feel at target? Do you ever want to be smaller or is that when you are always most happiest?

Dont know about you guys but sometimes i think i ain't right in the head ;) xxxx

I can totally relate too u on this it's unreal, that's the thing I am 5/8 so very tall so would be completely out on the BMI scale but a couple of weeks ago I was avg around 8/4 -8/6 and still only in a size 8/10 clothes...more 10 on bottom cause of my hips. So my body is never going to be super tiny in sizes as I have hips...and boobs! Haha :) x

Laura_carlburgess said:
I can totally relate too u on this it's unreal, that's the thing I am 5/8 so very tall so would be completely out on the BMI scale but a couple of weeks ago I was avg around 8/4 -8/6 and still only in a size 8/10 clothes...more 10 on bottom cause of my hips. So my body is never going to be super tiny in sizes as I have hips...and boobs! Haha :) x

Isn't it weird. Now I'm starting to feel fat because u weight less than me! Even though I have quite a lot of muscle. I have hips and boobs too and am the same size as you..altho tbh sometimes I wonder if o went to certain shops, would I fit into there 10 bottoms?

You certainly sound at a perfect weight chic Xxx

Gem_bear said:
Isn't it weird. Now I'm starting to feel fat because u weight less than me! Even though I have quite a lot of muscle. I have hips and boobs too and am the same size as you..altho tbh sometimes I wonder if o went to certain shops, would I fit into there 10 bottoms?

You certainly sound at a perfect weight chic Xxx

Well that weight was pre holiday so I very much doubt...in fact I know...I won't weigh that anymore. But tbh I should really aim for around 9/91/2 stone but I feel all bloated and frumpy and fat at that weight. I wouldn't be shocked at a 10lb weight increase for 2.5 weeks worth of contact bad food and alcohol (starting at 11am each day lol) but was worth it as I throughly enjoyed myself. :) I am weighing in tomorrow do fingers crosses for me :)

But as it's your wedding I can appreciate you want to look your utter best...I have been there myself but honestly from your photo you look thin and gorgeous now but our minds are a funny thing arnt they :) x

Laura_carlburgess said:
Well that weight was pre holiday so I very much doubt...in fact I know...I won't weigh that anymore. But tbh I should really aim for around 9/91/2 stone but I feel all bloated and frumpy and fat at that weight. I wouldn't be shocked at a 10lb weight increase for 2.5 weeks worth of contact bad food and alcohol (starting at 11am each day lol) but was worth it as I throughly enjoyed myself. :) I am weighing in tomorrow do fingers crosses for me :)

But as it's your wedding I can appreciate you want to look your utter best...I have been there myself but honestly from your photo you look thin and gorgeous now but our minds are a funny thing arnt they :) x

Wowza! You must be a skinny mini! I doubt you have put that much on! Maybe 5 pounds at the most I reckon!

Thanks, I'm still considering my weight. Reluctant to take my maintainer sticky down hee hee! Xxx

Gem_bear said:

I've always wanted to be smaller when I've been around my target weight, and even when ive been half a stone lower I still wanted to be smaller, this is until I started doing sw this year - I've been really happy at target weight... Don't get me wrong, this may change, I've not stayed at target long enough....but I think it's to do with getting older- eeek, I'm only 28!! I've got a pretty small waist, I hold all my weight on my bum and thighs, so Ive realised when I do go below target my waist look too small if I wear anything tight .... Wish we could lose weight evenly all over!!!

OMG Laura, you must be teenie tiny - we're the same height and you weigh alot less ..... That too Gem, does make me think I want to lose a bit more!! Why do we compare ourselves to others!?!?? Silly!!! Xxx

Friday 23rd September

Never got round to doing my diary yesterday but it was a pretty uneventful food day. I did make a gorgeous potato salad which I got from the slimporium website and I had it with quorn and various super frees. Also had a really good gym workout followed by zumba.

Had an awsesome day at work today. I have had two courses this week so today was getting the chance to put things into practice and I really enjoyed it!

Tonight I'm going to relax and we are having Chinese and a movie...or maybe catch up on some dexter season 5. I'm not going to count every syn tonight because sometimes it just a bit tiring!

Syns so far today: 2

Oh and I lost a pound at weigh in!

Back