Mrs Potters Food Diary

25th September 2011

Can anyone tell me how on earth i take down my maintainer sticker? "But why?" i hear you ask. Because...Today i get back ON IT!!!

I have had a couple of days of delicious, very non SW foods so will be extremely angelic-like over the next 5 days but i have also made the decision to go for a mini 3 pound goal. Then i will reasses and see how the breasticles are holding up.

I cant seem to re find my maintaining happiness so i really want to do this. I am off to the gym shortly to work my ass off. My * is due any day so i need to make the most of it lol! Once it arrives i dont even want to get up for work let alone go to the gym hee hee!

Here i go again!

P.S No one is 100% good all the time. So, just out of interest, anyone know what SW officially advise regarding if you are maintaining and you have an event and you know that there is no way you are going to keep with in your 105 syns that week? Sometimes you just want to forget about counting syns and enjoy yourself like everyone else without beating yourself up about it. Since i am not an offical member it would be good to know.

xxx

I think that would be a "flexi day". Before the day in question you decide how many syms you need for the day, it can be as many as you want - doesn't matter. But what's important is once you've decided on a number, you mustn't go over it. The theory is that while you may not necessarily lose or maintain by doing a flexi day, a) you don't have a complete "night off" of eating everything in sight and going totally ott and b) psychologically you have stuck to the plan so no need to feel guilty or anything as you've stayed in control of your diet. X

I think that would be a "flexi day". Before the day in question you decide how many syms you need for the day, it can be as many as you want - doesn't matter. But what's important is once you've decided on a number, you mustn't go over it. The theory is that while you may not necessarily lose or maintain by doing a flexi day, a) you don't have a complete "night off" of eating everything in sight and going totally ott and b) psychologically you have stuck to the plan so no need to feel guilty or anything as you've stayed in control of your diet. X

Cheers Julesy!!!

Knew i could count on you! xxxx

Edit: Just occured to me, thats really something i should know by now!

Last edited:
Gem_bear said:
Because...Today i get back ON IT!!!

Hahaha!!! Brilliant!! Glad you've made a decision, and 3lb mini goal sounds good! I'm sure you'll be there in no time!!! Forgot to say, well done on your loss Friday too!! Xxx

Hahaha!!! Brilliant!! Glad you've made a decision, and 3lb mini goal sounds good! I'm sure you'll be there in no time!!! Forgot to say, well done on your loss Friday too!! Xxx

Thanks! :D I'm quite excited! xx

The gym has exhausted me, but in a good way! Did one hour body combat and then skipped cool down and headed for the treadmill. Did 5k in 31 min 04 seconds. Considering i haven't been running in a while thats pretty good for me. I think in June last year i ran a 5k race at about the same time.

I find the treadmill boring, always have but i also sometimes struggle to get my ass outside for a run so i think i am going to set myself another mini goal to run 5k in 25 minutes. This way i am actually shortening my time on it rather than increasing the distance and spending more time on it, which gets a bit dull!!

Todays eats will be:
Green Day

Just had brunch: 2 egg omlette with 2x "fried" bread (Few pumps of fry light. HEB 1&2) Half a pot of coffee (1 syn for milk)

D: Mac n cheese (HEA 1&2) with salad

Planned snacks & SF as needed:
grapes
bananas
Blackberres
Strawberries
Activia FF Yog

Going to also make some super speed soup for the week, as well as finishing off our wedding invitations. Yup, doing them ourselves. Nearly there and should be at the addressing envelope stage by next weekend. Its 4 months tomorrow until my wedding day!!!!!!!! :love047:

Except OH wont be wearing a top hat, instead he will be in a kilt ;)

Today went as planned. Will add two syns in case my cheese measurements weren't quite right.

so 3 syns today

B's lovely lady said:
I am soooo impressed with your workout!! In usually ready to die after combat class, can't believe you ran 5k after!!! Big applause!!!! Xx

Awh shucks! Thanks! I tried doing it the other way round last week but I did feel too tired for the class then. Xx

Monday 26th September
Green

B: 2x toast + 2x boiled eggs. Coffee heb1&2 + 1 syn for milk)
L: SS soup, mixed berries and banana + FF yog (0.5 syns)
D:

Gem_bear said:
Monday 26th September
Green

B: 2x toast + 2x boiled eggs. Coffee heb1&2 + 1 syn for milk)
L: SS soup, mixed berries and banana + FF yog (0.5 syns)
D:

Went to the gym after world. Xtrainer and a 3k run. Did it in 18 min 2 sec. Think that's a personal best for a 3k for me.

Dinner: last nights leftovers. Mac n cheese : (hea1&2 + 2 syns) with salad.
Syns: 3.5

Tuesday 27th September

Todays Green eats:

B: weetabix minis with strawberries (1 & 1/2 HEB - bigger bowl than normal, really need to weigh my food more often + HEA 1) + coffee
L: Rest of the mac n cheese (HEA2 + 1 syn) + SS soup
D: Quorn sausage and bean pie with peas and sweetcorn (3 syns)
Snack: FF peach yogurt with chopped peach and banana

Syns: 4

Got my * meh :(

Wednesday 28th September

B: weetabix minis with blackberries + strawberries. Coffee (hea1 & heb1). I really don't feel like you get much for 28g. Think I'll stop getting these.

L: SS soup, wmeal roll, banana + activia FF yogurt

D: rest of last nights quorn sausage and bean pie + veg (3 syns)

I am having a rubbish day at work and am also absolutely starving. Would love a big glass of wine and something tasty to eat. It's going to be hard to be good tonight :-(

Well I managed to stay on track last night. Got through the day fairly unscathed syn wise.

3 syns

Thursday 29th September

Having another terrible work day. Really dont want to be here. I hate that!

B: 2x wm toast, boiled egg, peach and a muller light, meet low low and a wee scraping of jam. Coffee (2x heb, part hea1 +2 syns)
L: just had more coffee, half a pasta n sauce with salad and sprinkled with a small amount of mozzarella (rest hea1), banana + activia FF yogurt.

D: plan is omlette and SW chips.

Gosh I want this week to be over!!!!!

Friday 30th September

1 pound on. :-(

LOL! I forgot how impatient you feel when you first start x

Gem_bear said:
Friday 30th September

1 pound on. :-(

LOL! I forgot how impatient you feel when you first start x

Ah hun, it will come off, your body just needs to get out of maintaining mode ;-) Totally understand the impatience....!!!!

I havent weighed in yet, ive just landed and am stuck in traffic ..... Will probably weigh in tomorrow morning now as I feel all bloated ...!!!

Saturday 1st October

Yesterdays eats:

B: scrambled egg Wm roll (heb), necterine and grapes. Coffee (part hea)

L: Tuna and pasta salad (1 syn for salad cream), Muller light (0.5 syns) and strawberries

D: Chinese takeaway: King prawn chowmain (I ate the whole thing so 12 syns) Large red wine (8.5 syns)

Syns: 22

Sat 1st continued:

Todays eats:

Brunch: spanish style omlette made with two eggs plus an extra egg white, 2 quorn sausages (2 syns). Coffee (1 syns for milk)

Snack: Banana, necterine + muller light (0.5 syns)

D: Making veg pizza and SW wedges tonight so 2x hea + 2x heb

Will also have some wine, probably the rest of the bottle hee hee! (potentially 17 syns)

Syns: 20.5

Edit: will add 2 syns to the pizza to be safe.
22.5 syns
Total: 44.5 syns (edit: -1 syn for muller lights)
Total: 43.5 lol

Last edited:
Back