Mrs Potters Food Diary

Just realised I have been syning my strawberry mullers but they are still free! Wooohooo!

Woop woop! Bet you're pleased about that!

Sunday 2nd October

EE

I have been really hungry today and have eaten a lot! But all on plan thankfully.

B: French toast (HEB + 0.5 syns) + banana,grapes,raspberries + muller light. Coffee (part hea)

L: Sunday "fry" Bacon, sausage (2 syns), scrambed egg (part hea), baked beans, mushrooms and tomatoes

D: Sunday "roast" Chicken breast, roast potatoes, roast carrots and parsnips, brocolli and peas. Toffee Muller light for dessert. Gravy (2 syns)

Syns:4.5
Total for week so far: 47.5

Last edited:
Monday 3rd October

Had a red day today. Its been a really long time so i really hope i have done it right.

For tea I made Chicken Parmigiana, i have attached pics. Got the recipe from Slimming Eats here:

http://www.slimmingeats.com/blog/chicken-parmigiana

B: Fruit n fibre + banana + coffee (heb1, hea1)

L: Chicken salad with el mayo (0.5 syns), chopped apple, grapes and raspberries + muller light

D: Chicken Parmigiana with 100g cooked wmeal pasta (hea2, heb2 + 4.5 syns). This recipe was really good but i didnt read it properly so underestimated the time and effort it would take. Was really yummy though and will make agai. It also went down really well with OH. Its actually only meant to be 2.5 syns but i am a bit paranoid about my measurements so i added a couple on to be safe.

Syns today:5
For week sa far: 52.5

I got the flu jab at work today and am feeling a bit rotten now :(

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111003_203742.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111003_203742.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 30
  • ForumRunner_20111003_203802.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111003_203802.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Tuesday 4th October

Feeling pretty sorry for myself. I had the flu jab at work yesterday and ended up ill all night last night. Fever, headache, shakes, aches UGH! :sign0137: Hardly slept a wink. Woke up at mid night and was clinging to OH for dear life to get some heat! Was about 10 minutes until i realised that the poor man was drenched in sweat! I am still feel like crap but feel to guilty to not go in to work tomorrow as one of our major unions (not mine) is striking. Hardly any nurses will be at work as it is without me being off too. Fingers crossed i am feeling ok tomorrow.

Well i have slept for most of the day so just ate in between:

B: Fruit n fibre + banana + tea (heb1 +hea1)

D: Cheese and mushroom omlette with SW chips and ketchup. (hea2 +1.5 syns)

Didnt get my heb2, oh well! Maybe i will have a muller light before bed. Not that its a healthy extra, i just thought it might be nice!

Syns:1.5
53 in total for week

Hope you're feeling better now Gembear. How lovely of you to worry about there not being enough people at work xxxx

Thanks Jules. I ended up leaving at about 11, i started coming over with sweats and stuff so they told me to go home lol! There was a good turn out though so i didnt feel too guilty for leaving. In fact i probably would have been better off just staying in my bed! I am feeling better now, hopefully i will be well enough for tomorrow. xxxx

Wednesday 5th October

Green Day

B: Weetabix minis + banana + coffee (heb1, hea1)

L: Had a sort of veg burger sandwich: 2x tesco meat free burgers (1 syn) with salad and el mayo (1 syn) in 2 slices of small wmeal bread (heb2)
Snack: Peach, apple and raspberries

D: Made slimming eats Quick Pasta Bake (hea2 + 1 syn) from here:
Quick Pasta Bake | Slimming Eats - Slimming World Recipes

Served it with a quarter of a low fat garlic bread (7 syns) and salad.

Was pretty good. I was worried as i thought it was going to be too watery but it turned out lovely and OH liked it too which was a relief because he spent half the night nagging for a dominos. Think he was hoping that since i am not feeling well he might be able to talk me into one! Talk about kicking a woman while she is down!!! He is usually so supportive, think maybe he is getting fed up of all this healthy food and craving some junk!

Syns today:10
Syns for week: 63

Thursday 6th October

Green

B: off sick again today and slept really late so was more of a brunch. French toast with two quorn sausages + ketchup (heb + 2.5 syns)
Snack: chopped fruit + muller light. Nom Nom

D: left over pasta bake (1 syn + hea1 + part hea2 as added more cheese)
Edit

2 wee bits of choc: 4 syns
8.5 syns today
71.5 for week

Last edited:
Friday 7th October

WI: lost 2 lbs!

B: scrambled egg (part hea1), wmeal toast (heb1), banana, peach + coffee

Meeting a friend for lunch who has picked Starbucks. Ugh!!! Have had a look at the nutritional info and it hasn't really helped. I know we will be having meat of some sort tonight so today is going to have to be an EE day so have already used up my heb. I might just go for a skinny muffin + americano. At least I know the syns already for that.

Suppose it depends on how hungry I am just had a nice filling breakie so I might be ok.

Didn't get lunch in the end yesterday so didn't have to work out my starbucks syn. Still met my friend though. She is expecting baby no 3. I love hearing all her stories. Can't wait for a family of my own.

Went to Tesco to do a "cheap" week shop andv spent £63!!!! This is not cheap! How does this happen? So annoying.
Bought the new onken mango and passionfruit (I think) was so excited to try it and it wasn't until the third spoonful I realised something wasn't quite right....it was full fat!!! LOL! Was so disappointed LOL! Gave it to OH to enjoy!

Tea last night was chicken and black bean sauce from the chinese, was pretty good. It says in the book 5 syns but I ate the whole lot to myself so will say 10.

Yesterdays syns: 10 (pretending the yogurt thing never happened hee hee)

B's lovely lady said:
Well done hunny!! Just got back from holiday so catching up! Hope your feeling better!! X

Thanks! Only 2lbs to mini target! Xx

Saturday 8th October
EE

Brunch: French toast (2 syns because I had some syrup) + coffee (0.5 syns for milk) with strawberries, bananas and grapes
Snack: muller light

D: Will post this recipe tomorrow but oh my it was so good! I meant to take a picture but forgot! But i do have leftovers so will try and take a photo when we eat them. Bolognese pasta bake (hea for cheese + 0.5 syns) with salad
13 syns for red wine (about half a bottle)

Syns today: 16

Sunday 9th October

Green

B: Beans, omlette + white toast with flora light (6 syns) - bit hungover! Coffee

Went into Belfast to do a bit of shopping and look at wedding rings! Very exciting! Then went to the cinema to see Crazy Stupid Love...

Oh need to go...to be continued

Sunday 9th October

Green

B: Beans, omlette + white toast with flora light (6 syns) - bit hungover! Coffee

Went into Belfast to do a bit of shopping and look at wedding rings! Very exciting! Then went to the cinema to see Crazy Stupid Love...

Oh need to go...to be continued

Ok back...

Hm quorn and mushroom pizza (heb1&2, hea1&2 + 2 syns to be safe) + SW chips (2 syns for mayo)

Fun size twirl (5.5 syns)

Syns: 15.5
Weeks sub total: 41.5

Last edited:
Tuesday 10th October

EE

B: wmeal toast with kerry low low + jam (heb + 2 syns), fresh pineapple + banana. Coffee with milk (1 syn)

L: Tuna and potato salad, unfortunately the potato salad want too nice, made me feel a bit sick for some reason so will be throwing the rest out. Then had chopped apple, strawberries and grapes with a muller light.

Headed to Body Combat after an ok monday at work. Got some extra shifts sorted to help the wedding fund!

D: Left over pasta bolognese with salad (HEA + 1 syn). Think i may have another muller light for pud.

Syns: 4
Weekly sub total: 45.5

Last edited:
Tuesday 11th October

All day today i was writing "11/11/11" for the date. Bit ahead of myself!

B: Wmeal toast with kerry low low scrambled egg (heb1&2 + 1.5 syns) coffee (part hea1)

Worked until 2pm and then went to the gym for an hour so by the time i got home it was nearly tea time. Got myself a bowl of SS soup to keep me going.

D: Baked potatos with cheese (part hea 1 and hea2) and egg mayo (2.5 syns)

Syns:4

I am going to the cinema tonight and really want a cinema treat. I would like a small popcorn which i think is around 15 syns but you cant be sure with cinema popcorn!!!!

Went to see "what's your number?" last night. I was expecting it to be awful so was pleasantly surprised. Good chic flick. Treated myself to a magnum in the end, 14 syns. So 18 syns for yesterday.
63.5 for week. Two days left and 6.5 syns for them Oops! (Was worth it for the magnum)

Back