Mrs Potters Food Diary

Wednesday 12th October
Todays plan:
Red day

B: weetabix minis with raspberries + strawberries. Coffee (hea1 + heb1
L: quorn and cheese salad with el mayo (hea2 + 1syn). Apple, banana, grapes, muller light

D: meatballs with pasta (heb2)

How was crazy stupid love the other day? I saw drive on Friday night and think I have genuinely fallen in actual love with Ryan gosling. I've watched loads of interviews with him on YouTube and even watched some video of him when he was little on mickey mouse club with Justin timberlake. Obsessed or what? I don't even normally go for blondes! X

OMG!!! YOU HAVE TO SEE CRAZY STUPID LOVE!!!! You will fall in love with him even more! He is amazing!!!!! He is totally RIPPED too! I totally get the whole Ryan gosling thing. As the movie was starting I whispered to OH "I love ryan gosling" ha ha

Oh and the movie is really good too ;-)

Gem_bear said:
OMG!!! YOU HAVE TO SEE CRAZY STUPID LOVE!!!! You will fall in love with him even more! He is amazing!!!!! He is totally RIPPED too! I totally get the whole Ryan gosling thing. As the movie was starting I whispered to OH "I love ryan gosling" ha ha

Oh and the movie is really good too ;-)

Agreed!!! I never got the whole Ryan gosling thing until I saw this film!!! He looks so hot in a suit!!!

Gem_bear said:
Wednesday 12th October
Todays plan:
Red day

B: weetabix minis with raspberries + strawberries. Coffee (hea1 + heb1
L: quorn and cheese salad with el mayo (hea2 + 1syn). Apple, banana, grapes, muller light

D: meatballs with pasta (heb2)

Edit: plus banana + custard muller (1 syn)

Syns: 2
Sub total: 65.5

Haha love it! Even my bf gets the Ryan gosling thing! After we saw drive he said Ryan was a "dreamboat" then today he posted a link on my wall to a site called "f*ck yeah Ryan gosling" lol should I be worried? X

julesm said:
Haha love it! Even my bf gets the Ryan gosling thing! After we saw drive he said Ryan was a "dreamboat" then today he posted a link on my wall to a site called "f*ck yeah Ryan gosling" lol should I be worried? X

Ha ha! No enjoy it! There are bits in C S Love where Ryan is naked...and my OH covered my eyes! :-( I need to check out this website lol Xxx

Oh gosh! Give me strength to avoid the chocolates this afternoon!

Avoided chocolate wooohooo!

Thursday 13th October
Green

B: weetabix minis with strawberries and coffee (heb1 & hea2)

L: Cheese and salad sandwich with el mayo (heb2 + 1 syn). Mullerlight, grapes, banana + fresh mango

D: 3 quorn sausages, mash, veg + gravy (These are the plain quorn sausages, i know the cumberland ones are 1 syn but i cant work out if these are 1 syn or 1/2 a syn each. I will say 5 syns all together for meal, 3 for the sausages and 2 for mash and gravy)

Syns: 6
Total synage this week: 71.5

Friday 14th October

STS booooooo!

Trying not to get too annoyed with my STS.
Thinking of meals for next week as I need to go shopping. Thinking a cheapish week, although I tried that last week!

Good old omlette + chips
Baked potatoes again
Might try SW kfc
Quick pasta bake

Any suggestions would be welcome

Gem_bear said:
Friday 14th October

STS booooooo!

You've got hardly anything to lose though, it's better than a gain, and didn't you get 2lbs off last week (which when youve hit your original target is really good)?? Persevere sweetie and it will come off eventually xxx

B's lovely lady said:
You've got hardly anything to lose though, it's better than a gain, and didn't you get 2lbs off last week (which when youve hit your original target is really good)?? Persevere sweetie and it will come off eventually xxx

Yeah, ur totally right. I have chilled the beans since Friday. Hope ur having a good time work wise Xx

Gem_bear said:
Yeah, ur totally right. I have chilled the beans since Friday. Hope ur having a good time work wise Xx

Glad your feeling more chilled! Work was really hard week, four transatlantic flights in 6 days...tiredness makes me really hungry :-( I've got the same type of trip sat, which is not going to help with the eating!! How's the wedding plans going? X

B's lovely lady said:
Glad your feeling more chilled! Work was really hard week, four transatlantic flights in 6 days...tiredness makes me really hungry :-( I've got the same type of trip sat, which is not going to help with the eating!! How's the wedding plans going? X

Plans are going well! Marriage license is organised and we went to a wedding fair at our hotel at the weekend which gave us lots of inspiration!

Hope u enjoy work at the weekend and good luck weigh in tomo x x

julesm said:
Hi gem just popping in to say hi! X

Hi Julesy! I'm waiting patiently to find out if u munched your way to a gain this week! Xxx

Friday 21st October

1lb loss. Yay! I managed it without posting food diary this week. Very pleased. Will probably take a couple is weeks to get the last one off but that's ok. I have decided i am going to stop at my mini goal too Xx

Back