Mrs Potters Food Diary

Woop! Well done! X

Sat 22nd October

Need to keep track of some syns as i am sort of flexi syning and i dont want to lose control this weekend.

Yesterdays syns

Slice wmeal bread with low fat spread: 7 syns

2 small glasses of white wine: 13
Total: 20

Today i am going to a friends for dinner. She is making thai green curry and OH and I have made a lovely looking Quince and Apple pie for dessert, with which i am planning of having ice cream.

Having looked up some things i think i will estimate the curry at 11 syns. I dont know how she is making it but will guestimate 3 for coconut milk, 4 for thai paste, 4 for oil.

Bottle of wine... (25)

Total: 36 before dessert (eeeekkkk)

Will flexi syn to 60.

Last edited:
Sunday 23rd October

Last night was lovely

Starter: Little thai style prawn appetizers and salad. I had 2. (10)
Main: Thai green curry with boiled rice (11)
Dessert: Quince and Apple crumple with ice cream eeeeeekkk (35)
Wine: Only had a large ish glass (8.5)
Total: 64.5

I wrongly estimated my dessert so ended up going over my estimate slightly but thats ok.

Total syns this weekend is 84.5 lol! Not leaving me much room for the rest of the week. I did say i would flexi syn so i wont completely deprive myself the rest of the week.

Gem_bear said:
Sunday 23rd October

Last night was lovely

Starter: Little thai style prawn appetizers and salad. I had 2. (10)
Main: Thai green curry with boiled rice (11)
Dessert: Quince and Apple crumple with ice cream eeeeeekkk (35)
Wine: Only had a large ish glass (8.5)
Total: 64.5

I wrongly estimated my dessert so ended up going over my estimate slightly but thats ok.

Total syns this weekend is 84.5 lol! Not leaving me much room for the rest of the week. I did say i would flexi syn so i wont completely deprive myself the rest of the week.

Well done only having one glass of wine!!!!

Just realised how long its been since I posted. Well I have had a terrible week. It's been my * week and ever since last Fri I have found it really hard to be good. All my meals have been my usual healthy stuff but in between I have been so bad! It's like I fell off the chocolate wagon and can't for the life of me get back on. This isn't like me at all! Think I will be paying for it tomorrow at WI! X

Friday 4th November

STS...phew!

julesm said:
Hi gem how are you getting on? Hope you're well! Nearly time for the wedding!?! Xxx

Hey Jules!
I'm good thanks! I'm now focusing on just keeping my weight stable so that my dress needs minimal alterations.11 weeks today! Eeek! How are you? Have u been getting plenty of practice driving on your own? The day I passed my test OH made me go for a drive around the block by myself. It felt so weird! I was glad I did it though Xxx

Friday 11 th November

STS! Woooooo

...and one week until my hen weekend!

B's lovely lady said:
Yay!!! That wedding dress is going to look fab!!! Where's your hen do hun? Xxx

Lochness! Back to my roots :) I can't wait

I forgot to mention that I decided not to bother losing that last pound. I think I was a little bit insane to try and lose more in the first place. Although I do feel nicer with those 3 pounds off. But regardless I need to focus on maintaining my weight now...don't want to be skelator on my wedding day LOL!

Gem_bear said:
Lochness! Back to my roots :) I can't wait

I forgot to mention that I decided not to bother losing that last pound. I think I was a little bit insane to try and lose more in the first place. Although I do feel nicer with those 3 pounds off. But regardless I need to focus on maintaining my weight now...don't want to be skelator on my wedding day LOL!

Good idea Hun! There is no need to get stressed out over it, you've got enough going on, especially as your at a fab weight anyway! Wow, not long at all now!! Are you guys going away on honeymoon afterwards? X

Friday 18th November

Lost 2 pounds which is strange, maybe I need to start recording my food again. Anyway I'm sure it will be back on by next week because I'm off on my Henny! Xxx

Gem_bear said:
Friday 18th November

Lost 2 pounds which is strange, maybe I need to start recording my food again. Anyway I'm sure it will be back on by next week because I'm off on my Henny! Xxx

Have a fantastic hen doooooo!!!! Xxx

Friday 25th November

Had such a brilliant weekend last week. Lots of cocktails, games and an outside hot tub which had us up until 6am! We had a night out with a wig them for which I was given a little black bob with a fringe and it was actually really fun running around a club as my alter ego ha ha!

The day I got back I was to exhausted I caved to a dominos! How naughty!

WI this morning and I have gained back the two pounds I lost last week, which is absolutely grand with me!

Gem_bear said:
Friday 25th November

Had such a brilliant weekend last week. Lots of cocktails, games and an outside hot tub which had us up until 6am! We had a night out with a wig them for which I was given a little black bob with a fringe and it was actually really fun running around a club as my alter ego ha ha!

The day I got back I was to exhausted I caved to a dominos! How naughty!

WI this morning and I have gained back the two pounds I lost last week, which is absolutely grand with me!

Ooooh sounds like you had a fantastic weekend!!! Not long now!!! X

I know! I have hardly had time to think about Christmas! Have u got your tree up yet? Xxx

Back