Mrs Potters Food Diary

Friday 2nd December

I think I'm in a bit of a slump at the moment. Half a pound on this morning. It's not much but its creeping and my frame of mind seems to be a bit self destructive at the moment, haven't been to the gym in weeks. So i will do my diary this week, although I have no lunch in work with me today and Fri night is usually Chinese food night so we will see how I go!

EE

B: wmeal toast, Kerry low low, 2x boiled eggs. Pear. Coffee (heb, part hea + 2 syns)

L: chicken Caesar wrap. I'm going to say 15 syns for this. Raspberries, FF yog and coffee (part hea)

Gem_bear said:
Friday 2nd December

I think I'm in a bit of a slump at the moment. Half a pound on this morning. It's not much but its creeping and my frame of mind seems to be a bit self destructive at the moment, haven't been to the gym in weeks. So i will do my diary this week, although I have no lunch in work with me today and Fri night is usually Chinese food night so we will see how I go!

Come on girlie, pick yourself up! You know what to do!! 1/2 pound is nothing. It's good to give yourself a break, your at target. Have a lovely weekend :) xxx

B's lovely lady said:
Come on girlie, pick yourself up! You know what to do!! 1/2 pound is nothing. It's good to give yourself a break, your at target. Have a lovely weekend :) xxx

Thanks!
I still haven't made it to the gym this week! And there are too many quality streets at work just now! I'm always like this at this time of year. SLUMP!!! Just realised I said I would record my diary too! Oops! Xx

Gem_bear said:
Thanks!
I still haven't made it to the gym this week! And there are too many quality streets at work just now! I'm always like this at this time of year. SLUMP!!! Just realised I said I would record my diary too! Oops! Xx

I've opened the quality streets at home....the day I bought them!!! Hubby said I shouldn't have got them so early!!! I'm def feeling a bit of a slump too...chocs and mulled wine are not good for maintaining!!! X

B's lovely lady said:
I've opened the quality streets at home....the day I bought them!!! Hubby said I shouldn't have got them so early!!! I'm def feeling a bit of a slump too...chocs and mulled wine are not good for maintaining!!! X

I know! Getting the Christmas booze in early ain't genius either ;-) Xxx

Saturday 10th December

Forgot to say I weighed in yesterday and am down 2 lbs. Must be a fluid thing because I don't think its actual fat. All is going fairly well. Finally made it to the gym this morning for some combat. Had my hair trial this afternoon and I think I know what look I want now! Quite exciting! Pick up the bridesmaids dresses on Monday and have the make up trials then too! 7 weeks to go! :)

Ooh 7 weeks! So exciting! Hope you're having a nice festive week!

Thursday 29th Dec

Oh gosh! I haven't been recording my weigh ins! Well I was a pound on last week which I didn't mind because I had lost am extra 2 ibs a couple of weeks before but I do think I have put another couple on because I can feel it on my tummy! :-( But oh well because its Christmas! Have had a wonderful - off plan time! Haven't quite made it back on plan either although I am back to work for a couple of days so fingers crossed. Dreading weigh in tomorrow!

4 weeks until I get married! I have to work if I want to lose this excess couple of pounds before my first dress fitting!

oo you will lose wieght the week of the wedding without even thinking about it.. its like your excitement and nerves just burns off any calories!1..well thats what happend to me when i got married!!.. i was eating kfc family buckets and drinking sparkly wine all week and my dress was to big by the time i came to wear it..luckily it was likea big fat gypsy wedding style so you couldnt tell!!
ooo how exciting not long to go..

charleybabes said:
oo you will lose wieght the week of the wedding without even thinking about it.. its like your excitement and nerves just burns off any calories!1..well thats what happend to me when i got married!!.. i was eating kfc family buckets and drinking sparkly wine all week and my dress was to big by the time i came to wear it..luckily it was likea big fat gypsy wedding style so you couldnt tell!!
ooo how exciting not long to go..

Ha ha! Well I hope that doesn't happen to me! Fingers crossed lol! Xx

Friday 30th December

2 lbs on! Hurumph! :-(

Happy New Year everyone! Last naughty meal tonight and then I am back on here and on plan until the wedding! Xx

Monday 2nd January!!!

B: Readybrek, banana + coffee (heb1 + hea1&1/2)
L: French toast (heb2+1 syn). Pear + muller light.
D: plan is quorn sausage and bean pie with veg

Feels so good to be back on plan and back writing my diary. Can't believe this time last year I was a lot heavier and so unhappy with myself. I'm 2 lbs over Target at the moment but still feel good knowing what I achieved last year. I may not always be a slimming world angel but I'm not doing too bad with this maintenance malarky!

Now if only my motivation would stretch to getting me to the gym today...

Edit: will say 3.5 for pie (3 sausages + light marg) + rest of hea2(milk)
Syns today: 5 (nibbled some of OH's peanuts, hardly any but I feel I have to be honest lol)

Last edited:
julesm said:
Hi Gem! Good luck For your fitting! :D happy new year! X

My shop still don't have my dress in!!!!!! How can this be?! My wedding is in just over 3 weeks and they don't even KNOW yet when its coming in!!!!!!!!

Tuesday 3rd January
Another green day

I have recovered from my dress tantrum although I have had several others today! Grrrrrr!

B: 2x "fried" eggs on toast (heb1+ 1 syn for Kerry low low). Tea (part hea)
L: cheese on toast (heb2+ hea2) banana + muller light
Snack: grapes
D: leftover quorn sausage and bean pie with veg (3.5 syns)
Syns: 4.5
Weeks subtotal: 9.5

Back