Mrs Potters Food Diary

Tuesday 14th February

Eats for yesterday

B: wmeal toast heb x2 & 2 syns for marg. banana. Coffee ( part hea 1)
L: Tom mug shot, strawberries, blueberries and ff yogurt

D: left over veg chilli with rice

Syns: 2

Today:

B: wmeal toast (1 heb + 1 syn for marg) + 2 boiled eggs. Banana. Coffee ( part hea)

L: left over veg chilli with rice + banana.

D: meant to be having a lovely valentines dinner at home but I might have to work late so will see how it goes but hopefully dinner will be sirloin steak with veg and mash ( 2) and a glass of red (8.5). Tim got us these little raspberry white choc desserts from tesco which I think we're 190 kcal each so will say 10 syns for that.

21.5 in total

Last edited:
Eats for Wednesday 15th February
EE

B: fruit n fibre with blueberries and strawberries. Coffee ( hea, heb)

L: leftover veg chilli. Banana. Muller light

Snack at work: choc biscuit (4?) coffee (1)

D: sw speedy chicken with rice

Syns: 5

28.5 for week so far

Last edited:
Thursday 16h February

EE

B: fruit n fibre, strawberries, blueberries, coffee ( heb, hea)

L: tom pot shot, 2 bananas & ff yog. More coffee (1)

D: left over speedy chicken with rice. I had to have a second (smaller) portion of this tonight. I'm just starving all the time just now! It's so annoying!

Syns: 1
29.5 for week

Gem_bear said:
Saturday 11th February

42.5 syns so far this week. Not bad so far!

Green

B: Spanish style 3 egg omlette with potato, onions, mushrooms and tomato. Coffee with milk (1)

L: low fat supernoodles. Banana
Snack: cherry mullerlight

D: SW style veg pizza (heb 1&2, hea 1&2) with SW style wedges (2 for ketchup)
3 x bottles of bud 66 (12)

Syns 15
Which will make 57.5 for week if I can just stick to the 3 beers. ;-)

Did you make the pizza

babypie4 said:
Did you make the pizza

Hi baby pie! Yeah I did, have made it loads of times. Here is a couple of photos from others I have made. Think they are on pages 20&23 of my diary xx

Attachments

• image-1972648756.jpg
    image-1972648756.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 27
  • image-381292301.jpg
    image-381292301.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 28
Friday 17th February

I'm feeling a bit down in the dumps today, about nothing other than my weight really. I just don't feel this weight coming back off and I know it's really down to the fact that I'm not exercising. I had a look through some of my diary from last year, before I hit target, and it's really the only difference. That and I threw in the odd red day then. Which I can do again. I just think I like my portion sizes too much and don't eat enough sf on ee. Which is why I have always done green but I have found myself eating more meat lately. I'm torn about the gym because my knee has started playing up again and the last thing I want is another occurrence of last year when I was in agony and couldn't do any exercise for like 2 months.

I haven't quite, but have almost sabotaged my day with biscuits and chocolate at work. :-(

Anyway, that's my rant over. I'm going to try to enjoy some nice food and wine over the weekend and not feel guilty. I have a couple of sw friendly recipes to try this weekend. With any luck that will keep me on track until Monday.

Gem_bear said:
Friday 17th February

I'm feeling a bit down in the dumps today, about nothing other than my weight really. I just don't feel this weight coming back off and I know it's really down to the fact that I'm not exercising. I had a look through some of my diary from last year, before I hit target, and it's really the only difference. That and I threw in the odd red day then. Which I can do again. I just think I like my portion sizes too much and don't eat enough sf on ee. Which is why I have always done green but I have found myself eating more meat lately. I'm torn about the gym because my knee has started playing up again and the last thing I want is another occurrence of last year when I was in agony and couldn't do any exercise for like 2 months.

I haven't quite, but have almost sabotaged my day with biscuits and chocolate at work. :-(

Anyway, that's my rant over. I'm going to try to enjoy some nice food and wine over the weekend and not feel guilty. I have a couple of sw friendly recipes to try this weekend. With any luck that will keep me on track until Monday.

Ah, Gem, sorry your not feeling too great!!! I know the feeling :-( Its so hard when your used to having a certain portion size, I know I struggle to have smaller portions. That's a really good idea to look back over your diary, maybe throw in a couple of red days next week if the scales haven't changed just to mix it up a bit. I really really wouldn't put yourself at harm by exercising if your knee is playing up. Do you swim? Maybe do some things that will put less pressure on your knee? Take a long walk?? Or is it too cold back home still, I'm away?? But mostly, I know it's difficult, but try not to worry too much, youve done the diet, you know it works, trying out new recipes should help too.

Have a lovely weekend, and remember, your a newlywed, just married to a lovely man, enjoy it, don't feel down xxx

B's lovely lady said:
Ah, Gem, sorry your not feeling too great!!! I know the feeling :-( Its so hard when your used to having a certain portion size, I know I struggle to have smaller portions. That's a really good idea to look back over your diary, maybe throw in a couple of red days next week if the scales haven't changed just to mix it up a bit. I really really wouldn't put yourself at harm by exercising if your knee is playing up. Do you swim? Maybe do some things that will put less pressure on your knee? Take a long walk?? Or is it too cold back home still, I'm away?? But mostly, I know it's difficult, but try not to worry too much, youve done the diet, you know it works, trying out new recipes should help too.

Have a lovely weekend, and remember, your a newlywed, just married to a lovely man, enjoy it, don't feel down xxx

Thanks! That really cheered me up when I read it! You are totally right, i should be enjoying my new married life but instead im focusing on this 6 lbs! I think im just worried about it getting out of control.

Well I haven't really been doing too well over the weekend so I'm not updating. Have had a nice time though, i had scones for the first time in AGES yesterday! Nom nom! I will try today to get back into it. Not sure I will weight in tomorrow either. Might go back to Fridays

I noticed on your diary you have had a rough trip. You know it will come off in a week or two. Hope you enjoyed your cocktails. Xxx

Gem_bear said:
Thanks! That really cheered me up when I read it! You are totally right, i should be enjoying my new married life but instead im focusing on this 6 lbs! I think im just worried about it getting out of control.

Well I haven't really been doing too well over the weekend so I'm not updating. Have had a nice time though, i had scones for the first time in AGES yesterday! Nom nom! I will try today to get back into it. Not sure I will weight in tomorrow either. Might go back to Fridays

I noticed on your diary you have had a rough trip. You know it will come off in a week or two. Hope you enjoyed your cocktails. Xxx

Yay! Glad I cheered you up! I know it's difficult to think things may get a bit out of control but don't worry, this is one of the best times of your life! Try and be good on the whole but don't beat yourself up about little things like a scone (yum yum, jealous btw!!!) Have a fab week!!!

Yep, rubbish week away!! I landed this am, so I'm hoping I can get back onto plan this wk!!! :) xxx

Monday 20th February

Back on it today. Back to weighing in on Fridays I think. I have 6 weeks until my honeymoon which means 1 lb per week if I want to lose 6 lbs but I'm happy with 4 lbs. I finish at 4pm on wed so planning a run after work and then combat class on Friday.

So today. Green

B: wmeal toast (heb + 2 syns for marg) with boiled egg and a banana

L: Tom mug shot, mango, pear and muller light

D: either baked potato or quorn bolognaise past bake

Made some yummy KFC style chicken yesterday, courtesy of britmums slimming eats website. Pics attached

Attachments

• image-3983368748.jpg
    image-3983368748.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 28
  • image-682959880.jpg
    image-682959880.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 31
  • image-1366457901.jpg
    image-1366457901.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 23
  • image-2291415967.jpg
    image-2291415967.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 30
  • image-3278471844.jpg
    image-3278471844.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 31
Tuesday 21st
Quick update

Made pasta bolognese bake last night (hea)

2 syns for the day

Today's diary

Green

B: wmeal toast (2 heb + 2 syns), 1x boiled egg. Pear and coffee ( part hea 1)

L: Tom pot shot; strawberries, grapes & a banana

Late afternoon: ff yog

D: left over pasta bolognese bake with sw coleslaw ( hea2 + 2 syns). Quite large portion! Eek!!

Syns: 4

Syns for week: 6

B's lovely lady said:
I'm trying your pizza tonight! V.excited, your pics looked amazing!! I'm saving both my hea so it's really cheesy!!!!! Yum x

Oooh yum!! Enjoy! Let me know how it goes! Xx

Wednesday 22nd February

Green

B: toast with light marg ( heb 1 + 2 syns). 1 boiled egg and a pear. 3x coffees throughout the morning ( 1/2 hea)

L: low fat supernoodles and some grapes

After work i made it out for a run! Only did 2 miles but it was so nice to be out! Running has never bothered my knee so fingers crossed!

D: 2 small baked potatoes with beans and cheese ( hea 2). I have another heb so might have some toast if I'm starving later

Large glass of wine (8.5)
Sweeties (4)

Syns 14.5

Last edited:
Forgot to do my diary yesterday

B: fruit n fibre, strawberries, banana, coffee (heb & 1/2, hea)

Mid morning: tea ( part hea)
L: mug shot, grapes, pear

D: supernoodle omelette, sw chips, beans. Ketchup (1 syn)
Banana and custard muller (1)

Weight in this morning and it's a STS again. I wasn't expecting miracles as I had so many treats last weekend it was only a 5 day go at it. I can't say this is helping my motivation though.

Saturday 25th February

Yesterday

Green

B: 2 "fried" eggs with toast and light marg ( 2 Syns & heb1)

L: baked potato with beans

D: veg burger (1) with wmeal roll ( heb2) and sw chips. EL mayo & ketchup (3)

1 large and 1 small red wine (14.5)

Syns: 20.5

Back