Mrs Potters Food Diary

Well I went out last night and things didn't exactly go to plan. We went to dinner followed by theatre. It started off very well even though the menu was different than the one I had seen online. I used all my healthy extras and had a stuffed sweet potato with a goats cheese, walnut and pomegranate cous cous. I didn't even have dessert do was very proud of myself. Unfortunately I then drank my body weight ( and weekly syn allowance) in wine and by the time I got home I was starving so ate a slice of pizza, piece of toast, sw chips in a roll and some onken yogurt ( which isn't even syn free anymore)... Oh and a packet of crisps.

On the plus side Grease was brilliant and I had a good night!

Only thing I can do is draw a line under it and do my best for the rest of the week!

Last edited:
Gem_bear said:
Well I went out last night and things didn't exactly go to plan. We went to dinner followed by theatre. It started off very well even though the menu was different than the one I had seen online. I used all my healthy extras and had a stuffed sweet potato with a goats cheese, walnut and pomegranate cous cous. I didn't even have dessert do was very proud of myself. Unfortunately I then drank my body weight ( and weekly syn allowance) in wine and by the time I got home I was starving so ate a slice of pizza, piece of toast, sw chips in a roll and some onken yogurt ( which isn't even syn free anymore)... Oh and a packet of crisps.

On the plus side Grease was brilliant and I had a good night!

Only thing I can do is draw a line under it and do my best for the rest of the week!

I love love love what you ate when you got in - that reminds me of me!!! Don't worry though, it's just one night, and it sounds like you had a good one!!! Xxx

Hi!

It's not been too bad, been off sick with a bad cold so didn't really stay on plan. Lost two pounds though lol. Typical! Can't complain though!

I've abandoned the slimming world ship and am trying weight watchers for a while. Started yesterday and I have to say it feels like a big relief! I was feeling so restricted lately. Im a bit worried I'm going to be hungry but I think it will really help me with my portion control in the long run. I'm all stocked up for the week so we will see anyway!

How was your week? Xxx

Gem_bear said:
Hi!

It's not been too bad, been off sick with a bad cold so didn't really stay on plan. Lost two pounds though lol. Typical! Can't complain though!

I've abandoned the slimming world ship and am trying weight watchers for a while. Started yesterday and I have to say it feels like a big relief! I was feeling so restricted lately. Im a bit worried I'm going to be hungry but I think it will really help me with my portion control in the long run. I'm all stocked up for the week so we will see anyway!

How was your week? Xxx

It's good to try something new, especially if you've been feeling a bit stuck, gives you a new motivation!! Good luck with it!!

My weeks been a bit rubbish, gained 2lbs, but kind of expected it!!

Hope your feeling lots better now! Well done for losing, yep, typical!!!! Xxx

1 lb off! Yay!

Hi!!!

Yes I am! I'm really liking the freedom it offers and it's helping me with portion control too. To be honest I lost 1 lb my first week and I have just gone back to maintaining. I'm feeling a lot better about my weight since I went back to the gym. But I know what I'm like and I might go back to dieting at some point.

How are you getting on?

Off on my honeymoon on Sunday!!! Can't wait!

Exactly!!! It's not what the scales say its how you feel so getting back into the gym is fantastic!!!

Oooh where you off to??

I'm good, slowly getting back into it!! Xx

Tuesday 11th June 2013

Taking the plunge & coming back! Haven't posted in over a year. Since then have been on honeymoon, gotten pregnant (not on the actual honeymoon but close!) and had a lovely little baby boy :)

Gained about 3 st during the pregnancy eeek! But half of it came of after the birth and 5 months later I still have about 9 lbs to go. Not 100% certain on this as I'm feeling too guilty to WI atm! Just want to get back into my size 8 skinnies so don't care too much about the lbs. I did it once before so know I can do it again.

Here we go!!

Mondays eats - Green

B: Toast, flora light & boiled egg (heb + 1 syn) coffee with milk (1 syn)

L: wmeal roll, flora light & banana. Vanilla FF (activia) yog (heb+ 0.5 syn)

Creamy Quorn sausage pasta bake (5 syns) + salad & balsamic vinegar

Syns 7.5

Today - Green

B: 2 x wmeal toast + light laughing cow triangle (1 syn). Coffee with SS milk (1 syn)

L: Tom mug shot & banana

D: Creamy Quorn sausage pasta bake (HEA 1 & 2 + 5 syns) + salad & balsamic vinegar

Syns 7

Sub total 14.5

Gym: CXWorx class + 30 min of cardio

Last edited:
Welcome back ;-) congratulations on marriage and your baby boy

I am pregnant with 2nd baby and so far gained 2stone 8lbs and have 3 weeks to go so likely to be Around 3stone too (only gained 2stone with first...ooh well)

So i will be following u as i need motivation when i do have to get back into it.... Xx

Welcome back ;-) congratulations on marriage and your baby boy

I am pregnant with 2nd baby and so far gained 2stone 8lbs and have 3 weeks to go so likely to be Around 3stone too (only gained 2stone with first...ooh well)

So i will be following u as i need motivation when i do have to get back into it.... Xx

Thanks and congrats to you! Do you know what you are having? I know, it came to a point with baby BC that I had to just shrug the weight gain off because there is no point in worrying about it. He was born on 8th Jan so I had no intention of trying to diet at Christmas!! I told everyone who took my photo over that period that under no circumstances was it to go on FB ha ha! I would have died lol!

Think I'm going to try more red days this time around!

Creamy pasta bake - looks kind of gross but was pretty tasty

Attachments

• image-3172474849.jpg
    image-3172474849.jpg
    490 KB · Views: 52
Back