Mrs Potters Food Diary

I think it looks yummy actually!!!!

It's a bit synful, I didn't have anything syn free at hand to do the sauce so had to use flour. But used the cheese & milk as HEA's which made it better. Was thinking if I made it again I wouldn't even bother with the quorn because I added broccoli & mushrooms which was plenty really xxx

Thanks and congrats to you! Do you know what you are having? I know, it came to a point with baby BC that I had to just shrug the weight gain off because there is no point in worrying about it. He was born on 8th Jan so I had no intention of trying to diet at Christmas!! I told everyone who took my photo over that period that under no circumstances was it to go on FB ha ha! I would have died lol!

Think I'm going to try more red days this time around!

My midwife last week was kinda telling me off reminding me that anything over 2stone apparently u can't lose (which I know is b*llocks) and that I shouldn't just think "I will have that chocolate cause I am pregnant"

Fat lot of good that did....I went KFC after :) haha

Yes were having another little girl. My 3 year old is super excited.

Pictures are banned for me as well lol x

Wednesday 12th June

Spent most of the morning trying to get BC's hand and foot prints to make hubby's Father's Day present! Hard going with wriggley hands and feet!

Green Day plan

B: wmeal toast with flora light & boiled egg (heb1 + 1 syn) coffee & SS milk (1/2 hea 1)

L: broc & cheese pasta & sauce + cucumber (I think these are still free) (1/2 hea1)

D: HM thick lentil soup with Wmeal roll & laughing cow (heb 2 part hea 2)

Edit
Syns: 1
Week so far: 15.5

Last edited:
Wednesday 12th June

Spent most of the morning trying to get BC's hand and foot prints to make hubby's Father's Day present! Hard going with wriggley hands and feet!

Green Day plan

B: wmeal toast with flora light & boiled egg (heb1 + 1 syn) coffee & SS milk (1/2 hea 1)

L: broc & cheese pasta & sauce + cucumber (I think these are still free) (1/2 hea1)

D: HM thick lentil soup with Wmeal roll & laughing cow (heb 2 part hea 2)

Oh yeah, I've tried to do prints before.... More like smudges!!! Lol!!!

OMG so difficult! They recommend doing it when they're asleep but I was afraid I would wake him! Hubby is a designer & very fussy about this sort of thing so I hope it looks good when I'm finished! Xx

Thursday 13th June

B: coffee with skimmed milk, bacon sarnie with ketchup (part hea, 2 x heb, 0.5 syn)

L: SW Quiche made with mushrooms & tomatoes, salad

D: Attempting Quorn Paella with salad. Excited! Pics to follow

Spin tonight

Just looking back through my diary from a couple of years back when I first started SW. Can't believe how easily and relatively quickly the weight came off! My first week I was all frustrated because I only lost 1 lb LOL! Now I know more i will be more than happy with a lb a week. I had more time to exercise back then though!

SW Quiche baked!

Attachments

• image-3933979994.jpg
    image-3933979994.jpg
    598 KB · Views: 60
Quite tasty!

Attachments

• image-3916365411.jpg
    image-3916365411.jpg
    562.1 KB · Views: 64
Quorn Paella for tea, adapted from this months SW mag.

Snacks today: grapes & vanilla activia (hopefully still free!)
Adding a couple a syn for the cottage cheese in the quiche earlier as have realised it wasn't completely far free

Syns today 1.5
Sub total for week: 17 syns

Attachments

• image-345115640.jpg
    image-345115640.jpg
    562.3 KB · Views: 58
Friday!

B: small bacon roll with dash of ketchup, coffee with skimmed milk. (Heb x2, part hea, 0.5 syns)

L: SW quiche & salad. Tsp of light mayo (0.5) + Strawberries, blueberries & banana + 100g tesco ff Greek natural yog

D: leftover quorn paella + salad.
White wine-probably about half a bottle (13)

Syns 15
Weekly sub total 32

Attachments

• image-3301185252.jpg
    image-3301185252.jpg
    475.8 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Saturdays Green Eats

B: chopped fruit, berries & 100 g fat free yog. Coffee with milk (part hea)

L: fry light eggs x 2 on toast (heb 1
+ 1 for fora light)

D: HM spinach & mozz pitta pizza + HM mushroom & mozz pita pizza (pics to follow) SW wedges & salad with balsamic. HM coleslaw (heb2, hea 2, 1 syn for coleslaw, 3.5 for extra pitta) - I was very hungry lol
White wine (13)

Snack: starving after sofa shopping and wandering around ikea! Finished off the SW quiche in the fridge

Syns 18.5

HM SW friendly Pitta Pizzas

Attachments

• image-3626241236.jpg
    image-3626241236.jpg
    580.5 KB · Views: 74
  • image-1984439278.jpg
    image-1984439278.jpg
    533.3 KB · Views: 73
Sunday
EE today

Gym then Brunch: French toast (WW wholemeal), bacon, chopped fruit & berries & small drizzle of maple syrup (heb + 2) coffee with milk (part hea)

D: Chicken Casserole from this months SW mag. Lots of SF in this including spinach, carrots & courgette. Served with couscous & salad. Tweaked it by using a whole chicken. Recipe serves 4 but I have gotten 5 really big portions out of it. Pics to follow

Syns: 2
52.5 for week

SW chicken Casserole with couscous & salad

Couldn't finish it!

Attachments

• image-1839701319.jpg
    image-1839701319.jpg
    580.1 KB · Views: 66
Finally weighed in!

9st 3.6 (119)

About what I thought. 10 lbs to lose. Eek! 3 lbs to get back into 8's. Come on me! Lol!

Monday

Finally got a red day in!

B: all bran with skimmed milk, berries & coffee (hea1,heb1)

L: spinach, mushroom & cheese omelette. Cucumber & cherry tomatoes (hea2)

D: Leftover Chicken Casserole with BNS & cabbage. (heb2 for cannellini beans in the casserole).

Gosh no syns!!! The day is not over tho ;-)

Tuesday

Green Day

B: quorn sausage and egg sandwich with ketchup. Coffee with skimmed milk. (2.5 + part hea1 & heb1)

L: chicken noodle mug shot, mushrooms spinach and cheese on toast. (Hea2 & heb2)

D: omelette, SW chips & peas with ketchup (1 syns)

Syns: 3.5

Back