Mrs Potters Food Diary

Mushrooms, spinach and cheese on toast.
The cucumber was to keep my little monkey occupied while I ate!

Attachments

• image-1836343176.jpg
    image-1836343176.jpg
    546.4 KB · Views: 39
Today's Red breakfast & lunch

Magic porridge made with FF vanilla yog, FF Greek yog, oats, berries, grapes & banana. Will syn it because I made enough for me & hubs but bit sure I split it equally! Coffee (part hea1, heb1 + 2)

Camembert & ham on toasted wholemeal roll with Apple-slaw & salad. Apple-slaw is one one of Brit mums recipes from Slimming Eats (heb2,hea2)

Attachments

• image-4217237239.jpg
    image-4217237239.jpg
    448.3 KB · Views: 35
  • image-2618314691.jpg
    image-2618314691.jpg
    535.1 KB · Views: 40
Today's Red breakfast & lunch

Magic porridge made with FF vanilla yog, FF Greek yog, oats, berries, grapes & banana. Will syn it because I made enough for me & hubs but bit sure I split it equally! Coffee (part hea1, heb1 + 2)

Camembert & ham on toasted wholemeal roll with Apple-slaw & salad. Apple-slaw is one one of Brit mums recipes from Slimming Eats (heb2,hea2)

The Camembert and ham on toast looks delicious

Dinner: Moroccan Chicken Casserole with BNS & broccoli (3 syns for haricot beans) . Recipe from Slimming Eats. Was lovely!

Syns today: 5
Sub total: 8.5

Forgot to post that I went to the gym last night so got some cardio in

Attachments

• image-2478886845.jpg
    image-2478886845.jpg
    642 KB · Views: 33
Your good photos all look soooo yummy!!!!

Well don't for going to the gym, I'm do exhausted I can't even think about exercising!!!! Especially tonight, it's so hot here babyB would not settle :-( It's the first time in 3 months that he hasn't gone to sleep by himself at nighttime. I had to hold him but couldn't cuddle him properly as I didn't want to make him hotter :( His third tooth came through yesterday and I can see the fourth about to cut through too so that could be upsetting him too. Anyway enough of the ramble, what I was going to say was its making me want the eat chocolate, but I'm going to resist!!!!!! ;) Hope you and little man are ok!! Xx

Your good photos all look soooo yummy!!!!

Well don't for going to the gym, I'm do exhausted I can't even think about exercising!!!! Especially tonight, it's so hot here babyB would not settle :-( It's the first time in 3 months that he hasn't gone to sleep by himself at nighttime. I had to hold him but couldn't cuddle him properly as I didn't want to make him hotter :( His third tooth came through yesterday and I can see the fourth about to cut through too so that could be upsetting him too. Anyway enough of the ramble, what I was going to say was its making me want the eat chocolate, but I'm going to resist!!!!!! ;) Hope you and little man are ok!! Xx

They like to throw curve balls don't they? Poor little chap! My little monkey threw a wobbler after jo jingles today. He got himself in such a state I had to pull the car over to try to calm him and then every time I tried to put him back he became inconsolable again! By the time we got home it was way past his nap time and it took me about 20 minutes to calm him enough that I could put him down for his nap :-( I felt awful for taking him then, should have realised image wouldn't make It through the class without getting tired.

I have had a couple of bad teething days with him (at least I think that's what they were), nine face come through yet but he has been dribbling away and has flushed days since he was about 10 weeks! I have a friends who's wee one was the same and she didn't get her first tooth until she was 1 lol!

Tomorrows a new day, hope he feels better! Xxx

Had some snacks:

Grapes & a choc from a box hubby was given (2.5)

Syns: 7.5
11 for week so far

Edit: 0.5 for Appleslaw!

Last edited:
Thursday 20th June

EE

B: fruit & FF Greek yogurt. Coffee with skimmed milk (part hea)

L: open tuna sandwich with Appleslaw, boiled egg & salad (heb + 0.5)

D: Moroccan Chicken, sweet potato wedges & salad

Attachments

• image-1130471605.jpg
    image-1130471605.jpg
    382.3 KB · Views: 30
Lunch

Attachments

• image-2222086694.jpg
    image-2222086694.jpg
    569 KB · Views: 74
The moroccan casserole looks yummy ;)

And I agree that the pics of all your food look yummy. I think presentation is always as good as well cooked food. There is nothing worse than cooking a yummy meal and just chucking it on the plate in a mess. Makes you enjoy it more, if you present it well.

The moroccan casserole looks yummy ;)

And I agree that the pics of all your food look yummy. I think presentation is always as good as well cooked food. There is nothing worse than cooking a yummy meal and just chucking it on the plate in a mess. Makes you enjoy it more, if you present it well.

Totally! I'm usually too proud of my meal to just pile it on!.I also like to show off all the pretty colours in the food!

Did a good spin class tonight!
Syns: 0.5 today

Saving them for the weekend ;-)

Mondays just now xx

I have a shoulder of pork in the oven for SW style pulled pork tonight. It smells amazing. I'm so excited!

Friday

Red day

B: chopped fruit, berries & Greek FF yog. Coffee (part hea1)

L: Camembert omelette with spinach & 2 quorn sausages. (2 + hea2)

D: SW pulled pork with appleslaw. (2x heb + 5). Not convinced this was 100% free because I had trouble removing all of the fat. So going to add a couple of syns per roll.

Large red wine (8.5)

Syns: 15.5
27.5 for week so far

Attachments

• image-653709661.jpg
    image-653709661.jpg
    604.6 KB · Views: 60
  • image-2900817554.jpg
    image-2900817554.jpg
    626.8 KB · Views: 63
  • image-381522938.jpg
    image-381522938.jpg
    590 KB · Views: 67
Saturdays Eats

Red

B: quorn sausage & egg roll. Coffee (heb, part hea + 2.5)

L: chopped fruit, berries & yog

D: leftover from Friday: pulled pork (2) with apple slaw (1) in a wholemeal roll (heb) with BNS & SW wedges (6)
Little tesco finest dessert thinks. Photo below (6)

Red Wine (17.5)

Total 35

Forgot a choc from fri night lol

37.5 syns yesterday!

65 for week

Attachments

• image-4020192157.jpg
    image-4020192157.jpg
    391.7 KB · Views: 53
Sunday

Green!

Bit of a rubbish start to the day. I usually get Sunday mornings for a bit of me time. I have a bit of a lie in & head to the gym. Unfortunately OH had a bit of a bad morning with little monkey potter so it's all gone out the window. Maybe later on or tonight I will head over but if not at least I have made it twice this week. Hope I see a result on the scales tomorrow!

B: French toast with fruit and tsp of maple syrup. Coffee (hea1 + 1).

L: not sure yet

D: Quorn Bolognese pasta bake (hea2)(slimmingeats.com) Love this recipe. Used to make it all the time so looking forward to it with a bit if salad tonight.

Back