image-3484098798.jpg
    676.4 KB · Views: 68
Here to follow - food looks amazing ! X x

Monday

1 lb off. Woohoo!

Thanks!

Mondays plan

Green

B: Magic porridge with berries, grapes and banana (heb1) coffee (part hea)

L: Egg roll with tsp of ketchup (2 eggs 0.5 + heb 2)

D: Leftovers from last night. Quorn Bolognese pasta bake with salad. EL mayo (1)

Syns 1.5

Last edited:
Tuesday 25th June

B: Quorn sausage wmwal roll with ketchup (heb, 2.5)

L: Grilled Camembert on toast with bit of salad. EL mayo, grapes & yog (heb2, hea2 + 0.5)

D: omelette, SW chips, baked beans

Organic grocery delivery tomorrow and because I don't know what going to be in my veg box I can't decide on meals until then! So tesco delivery will have to come on thurs and as a result i have hardly any food left in the house! Either I'm going to have to go shopping or be extremely inventive tomorrow!

Tuesday 25th June

B: Quorn sausage wmwal roll with ketchup (heb, 2.5)

L: Grilled Camembert on toast with bit of salad. EL mayo, grapes & yog (heb2, hea2 + 0.5)

D: omelette, SW chips, baked beans

Organic grocery delivery tomorrow and because I don't know what going to be in my veg box I can't decide on meals until then! So tesco delivery will have to come on thurs and as a result i have hardly any food left in the house! Either I'm going to have to go shopping or be extremely inventive tomorrow!

Ooooooh I love crazy inventive freezer meals!!!! Not always the healthiest though!!! ;)

Managed the gym. Burned about 500 kcal.

Syns today: 3
5.5 for week so far

Almost fully hydrated too!

Attachments

• image-2518551347.jpg
    image-2518551347.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 62
Managed the gym. Burned about 500 kcal.

Syns today: 3
5.5 for week so far

Almost fully hydrated too!

Wow! Are you doin a low syn week? Your doing well :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow! Are you doin a low syn week? Your doing well :) x

No! I'm just a bit naughty at the weekends. Wine is my downfall lol! This way I stay within syn range and still lose weight. It's always worked in the past anyway so fingers crossed! :)

My organic fruit & veg delivery arrived. I attached a pic. Its a medium fruit and veg box. it cost £22.50

I'm actually bit disappointed. Although it looks lovely, I asked for berries instead of oranges but it seems I just got extra apples. I was hoping for some cabbage/broc/cauli but none. Can't decide if its good value for money or not!

Think I will have to top up with my tesco shop which I was hoping I wouldn't have to do!

Attachments

• image-2564182626.jpg
    image-2564182626.jpg
    479 KB · Views: 54
My organic fruit & veg delivery arrived. I attached a pic. Its a medium fruit and veg box. it cost £22.50

I'm actually bit disappointed. Although it looks lovely, I asked for berries instead of oranges but it seems I just got extra apples. I was hoping for some cabbage/broc/cauli but none. Can't decide if its good value for money or not!

Think I will have to top up with my tesco shop which I was hoping I wouldn't have to do!

Looks good. Are those jazz apples in the bag? I love jazz apples.

No! I'm just a bit naughty at the weekends. Wine is my downfall lol! This way I stay within syn range and still lose weight. It's always worked in the past anyway so fingers crossed! :)

Ooo that's a good way to be!! At least you can let yer hair down at weekend eh x

It doesn't look like you get much - but I suppose it's all organic so better quality .. Yum!! Nowt worse that buying a pack of fruit n it doesn't taste how it looks - I bet organic tastes really fresh :) xx

It doesn't look like you get much - but I suppose it's all organic so better quality .. Yum!! Nowt worse that buying a pack of fruit n it doesn't taste how it looks - I bet organic tastes really fresh :) xx

Yeah, just had one of the apples & it was delicious. Had some of the eggs for lunch too and they were yummy!

I love food & fresh, good quality ingredients! I would love to go to our local farmers market on a sat morning and get it all from there but weekend is generally family time and OH doesn't see food shopping as particularly fun way to spend his weekend! :-(. So I'm trying to figure out a way to get the best of both worlds. I also hate giving so much money to big corporations when I could be giving it to local businesses. X

Back