Mrs Potters Food Diary

Yeah, just had one of the apples & it was delicious. Had some of the eggs for lunch too and they were yummy!

I love food & fresh, good quality ingredients! I would love to go to our local farmers market on a sat morning and get it all from there but weekend is generally family time and OH doesn't see food shopping as particularly fun way to spend his weekend! :-(. So I'm trying to figure out a way to get the best of both worlds. I also hate giving so much money to big corporations when I could be giving it to local businesses. X

Yeah Defo! I wish I could too.. Your right tho, we prob should all try and avoid the big chain supermarkets and help the smaller & waaaay better quality smaller businesses out .. I'm very guilty of spending all my money in tesco n asda .. And it's never that good !! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah Defo! I wish I could too.. Your right tho, we prob should all try and avoid the big chain supermarkets and help the smaller & waaaay better quality smaller businesses out .. I'm very guilty of spending all my money in tesco n asda .. And it's never that good !! X

It's so easy though! They are starting to make it easier to buy locally but it's still more convenient to get all under one roof in a asda or tesco x

It's so easy though! They are starting to make it easier to buy locally but it's still more convenient to get all under one roof in a asda or tesco x

Oh god yeah! It's a shame for the smaller businesses tho! I bet sooo many have gone out of business x

Wednesday 26th June

EE

B: bran flakes with banana, skimmed milk & coffee (heb,hea)

L: 3 egg omelette with tomato. No time for anything else!

Snack: apple & ff yog

D: Chilli with salad & wedges. This is defrosted leftovers from last month. Thankfully completely SW friendly & lots of SF in it which is good as I didn't get much in at lunch!

Attachments

• image-887331076.jpg
    image-887331076.jpg
    556.8 KB · Views: 52
Dinner

Plus EL mayo (1)

6.5 syns this week

Attachments

• image-1187300569.jpg
    image-1187300569.jpg
    591.5 KB · Views: 48
Foods looking good for not having a lot in!! I always try and freeze a portion if I make a chilli but hubby and I are so greedy there's not often much left....!! X

Thursday

Red Day

B: Fry light eggs on toast with flora light. Coffee (heb, part hea 1 + 1.5)

L: Thought I would try a wee concoction lol: Wmeal roll with 1 x quorn sausage, Camembert, lettuce & tomato. Tsp of EL mayo. Was good!! (Heb2,hea2 + 1.5)

D: Making garlic & herb crust salmon with roasted BNS, broc & babycorn. Not sure on syns yet.

Foods looking good for not having a lot in!! I always try and freeze a portion if I make a chilli but hubby and I are so greedy there's not often much left....!! X

Lol! I actually complained to hubby when I put it out that it wasn't a big enough portion! Of course it was in the end! We are greedy too! X

Forgot my pics!

Attachments

• image-1014425664.jpg
    image-1014425664.jpg
    449.4 KB · Views: 50
  • image-560626849.jpg
    image-560626849.jpg
    499.8 KB · Views: 58
Went to Spin class then had Dinner. Pic attached. Really yum! 3.5 syns for the salmon. And 8.5 for a glass of wine!

15 syns today
Making 21.5 for the week so far

Attachments

• image-793572284.jpg
    image-793572284.jpg
    574.7 KB · Views: 42
Friday!

Green

B: Fruit, berries & ff Greek yogurt. Coffee (part hea1)

L: Quorn sausage & egg roll with ketchup (2.5 + heb1)

D: Veggie Pitta Pizza with SW wedges & salad, EL mayo (heb2, hea2 + 1)

Probably some wine too :)

Ugh just realised * week is lurking around the corner!

Back