Mrs Potters Food Diary

Large glass of red last night (8.5)

Syns yesterday 12
Sub total for week: 33.5

Saturday

B: chopped fruit & Greek ff yog. Baby BC enjoyed some strawberries with me :) coffee (part hea)

Went to the gym. I'm starting to feel a bit premenstrual and I know I won't excerise as much during * week so thought I would get an extra session in.

Starving on return so had a double egg & quorn sausage roll with ketchup. (heb+ 3, part hea)

Having friends around tonight for a takeaway & movie and can't decide whether or not to do a green day or EE day. I noticed in my SW book, which is a bit old, that a chicken chowmein is the same no of syns on green day as a EE day??? Seems odd! I do have an extra heb if I went for a green day so could also have a veg chowmein and save the heb towards oil or towards the meat. Either way its a bit of a cheat day today!

Last nights tea

Attachments

• image-3276402113.jpg
    image-3276402113.jpg
    645.1 KB · Views: 45
Look lovely what's in the potato ?
And how do you get your chips like that ?

They are sprinkled with plenty of garlic (or if lazy garlic salt), paprika & pepper. I just wash em, cut them, spray with fry light and put in the oven on about 160 (fan) for 40 min. Turning once. Hubby has them down to a fine art too- although he says mine are better :) xx

Went for king prawn chowmein last night. Will say 14 syns for that. I actually love our local Chinese because there chowmein is packed with fresh veg & it never really feels greasy.

2 large glasses of red wine (17)

34 syns all together yesterday

67.5 for week and today left!

Sunday

Green

Brunch: double quorn sausage & egg roll with ketchup, again lol! Coffee (heb, part hea, 3 syns)

Snack: banana

D: Made Quorn Paella again! Photos below, Chorizo one is hubs!

Been drinking as much water as I can as worried I'm going to STS tomorrow but who knows!

Attachments

• image-3266807014.jpg
    image-3266807014.jpg
    535 KB · Views: 41
  • image-187170199.jpg
    image-187170199.jpg
    557.3 KB · Views: 35
Food looks great !! Good luck for wi .. It's a shame your weigh day isn't towards the end of the week so you have chance to burn off the weekends antics x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Food looks great !! Good luck for wi .. It's a shame your weigh day isn't towards the end of the week so you have chance to burn off the weekends antics x

I know! In a way I think it's good though because it encourages me to be good through the week so I can have my treats at the weekend rather than splurging at the weekend and then trying to compensate during the week. But it can be a bit annoying. I was actually thinking of changing it but then yesterday I really felt a binge coming on. I was dying for choc and think it could have gotten out of hand if it was the beginning of my week but because I knew I was weighing today I stayed in control :-D xx

Monday 1st July

Another 1 lb off :)

Thanks guys

Hubby got us a new computer so got to update my stats there. Finally have some music in the house too woop!

B: magic porridge with strawberries & grapes. Coffee Also split a banana with monkey! (Heb1, part hea1)

L: ?

D: leftover Paella

Might have a glass of wine tonight. Purely because the bottle was opened on sat and will go off otherwise! I do not like to waste wine lol!

I know! In a way I think it's good though because it encourages me to be good through the week so I can have my treats at the weekend rather than splurging at the weekend and then trying to compensate during the week. But it can be a bit annoying. I was actually thinking of changing it but then yesterday I really felt a binge coming on. I was dying for choc and think it could have gotten out of hand if it was the beginning of my week but because I knew I was weighing today I stayed in control :-D xx

Ooo yeah good thinking - suppose it could get worse if you had all weekend & all week - & if its working for you then keep it up ;) well done Hun xx

Back