Mrs Potters Food Diary

So far so good anyway! I actually used to WI on a friday and it was fine but yeah, i did spend most of the week trying to undo the damage i did at the weekend lol!

Thanks!Every little helps ha!! xx

Lunch: 1 quorn sausage, cheese & salad roll (heb2, hea2, 1.5)

Craving extra carbs so had some SW chips and ketchup with tea. Naughty! Also had a large wine! (8.5)

Syns 10

Attachments

• image-129835517.jpg
    image-129835517.jpg
    526 KB · Views: 55
Tuesday

Red

It's that time of the month again! I'm starving today. Thank goodness for BNS!

B: porridge, strawberries & banana. Coffee (heb1 & hea1)

L: Turkey, cheese & tomato omelette and a wmeal roll with some ketchup (hea2,heb2 + 1)

D: BNS cottage pie with courgette on the side (3).
This is syned because there is garden peas in it and also had to use lean mince instead of extra lean.

Think this is going to be one of those weeks where life gets in the way a bit! Just had a friend contact me about possibly coming for a but of a girls weekend which is fantastic because I could really do with it but my diet couldn't!!

Breakfast & Dinner

Dinner I'd half topped with mashed potato for hubs & half with BNS for moi!! I should add that obviously this 2 nights worth of pie!

Attachments

• image-1402058915.jpg
    image-1402058915.jpg
    446.8 KB · Views: 43
  • image-2833247969.jpg
    image-2833247969.jpg
    470.7 KB · Views: 46
Dinner

Attachments

• image-4087857247.jpg
    image-4087857247.jpg
    517.3 KB · Views: 41
That looks lovely. Did it taste nice?

Yeah, I have made it before its tasty & great for a red day! I would usually load up with more veg but was in a bit of a hurry tonight Xx

Wow, I'm so impressed with your dinner! Looks like you out so much effort into cooking. My meals are always thrown together at the last minute!!! And it's so sweet how you adjust it so your hubby's food suits him. Mine just gets what I'm having!!! Poor thing is so excited that babyB is on solids now that there is finally some meat in the fridge!!! Lol!! Xx

Wow, I'm so impressed with your dinner! Looks like you out so much effort into cooking. My meals are always thrown together at the last minute!!! And it's so sweet how you adjust it so your hubby's food suits him. Mine just gets what I'm having!!! Poor thing is so excited that babyB is on solids now that there is finally some meat in the fridge!!! Lol!! Xx

Ha ha!! Awh bless! Poor hubs! I would love to take all the credit and say I'm a fantastic wife but to be honest, OH loves BNS and would probably have enjoyed my half but I only had one squash left and I'm doing red days so its ALL MINE!!! MWHAHAHAHA!!! :)

My organic order arrived! Can any foodies tell me what this is? I'm guessing its a type of cabbage but not certain!

Attachments

• image-2296936485.jpg
    image-2296936485.jpg
    535.4 KB · Views: 35
Looks a bit like collard greens, however the stalk is a bit lighter in yours and the leaves looks more lettuce like that cabbage like.

So is it like kale?

Actually, I think it is Swiss chard. The one I buy is red, but you can get white like that.

I normally steam or saute.

Ok, thanks! Steaming tonight xxx

Another picture of what it turns out is chard!

Attachments

• image-2694786502.jpg
    image-2694786502.jpg
    501.5 KB · Views: 27
Struggling today. Really craving chocolate. Cant really allow myself any because my friend is visiting Friday and I don't think it's going to be a very slim mining works friendly weekend!

Had a trip to the hospital this afternoon with monkey. He has suffered from reflux since birth. It now turns out his has Sandifer Syndrome which effects only 1% of babies with reflux. It's strange but not life threatening thank goodness. Bit of a stressful day though.

Red

B: Magic porridge, strawberries & banana. Coffee (heb1,part hea1)

L: wmeal roll with flora light (1.5) & camembert (hea2) Grapes

D: left over squash topped cottage pie (3)

Syns: 4.5

(17.5)

Back