Mrs Potters Food Diary

Aw, poor little man. I've never heard of it. I hope its treatable and doesn't cause him too much distress!

I understand the chocolate cravings!!! Well done for resisting!!! Admittedly I did have some chocolate cake this afternoon, but I've not had an actual bar if chocolate for at least a week, and I must say I'm pretty impressed with myself!! :)

Thursday

Another Red day

I am getting used to these! This is my last on plan day for the week. My friend arrives tomorrow and as well as being veggie, which I can obviously work with as I love green days, she is also intolerant of gluten so I was trying to get gluten free meat free mince yesterday but the tesco stuff isn't in tesco just now for some reason and I forgot to check if the Quorn mince is gluten free, but I don't think it is anyway! Anyway...i am just going to go along with what she wants and hope to stay in at least some control! I'll probably WI tomo & see what I have got. Then I have more friends visiting Wednesday so more drinking and bad meals!!

Today's plan:

B: fruit, berries & ff yog. Coffee (A1)

L: Think baked potato (B) with tuna mayo (1) & cheese (A2) and lots of salad

D: Chilli con carni with baked squash & salad (B for kidney beans).

Syns: 1

Aw, poor little man. I've never heard of it. I hope its treatable and doesn't cause him too much distress!

I understand the chocolate cravings!!! Well done for resisting!!! Admittedly I did have some chocolate cake this afternoon, but I've not had an actual bar if chocolate for at least a week, and I must say I'm pretty impressed with myself!! :)

Well done! I managed to resist too! But oh god, choc cake is just too tempting! It's what I always want for my birthday! Yum!

Yeah, it's not really a massive deal, was just worrying at the time. If you look it up on utube u will see it makes the baby sort of have little short spasms. It sounds worse than it is and little monkey isn't as bad as the poor babies on utube. Xx

Monkey enjoying his strawberries!

Attachments

• image-2325946748.jpg
    image-2325946748.jpg
    449 KB · Views: 46
Thursday

Another Red day

I am getting used to these! This is my last on plan day for the week. My friend arrives tomorrow and as well as being veggie, which I can obviously work with as I love green days, she is also intolerant of gluten so I was trying to get gluten free meat free mince yesterday but the tesco stuff isn't in tesco just now for some reason and I forgot to check if the Quorn mince is gluten free, but I don't think it is anyway! Anyway...i am just going to go along with what she wants and hope to stay in at least some control! I'll probably WI tomo & see what I have got. Then I have more friends visiting Wednesday so more drinking and bad meals!!

Today's plan:

B: fruit, berries & ff yog. Coffee (A1)

L: Think baked potato (B) with tuna mayo (1) & cheese (A2) and lots of salad

D: Chilli con carni with baked squash & salad (B for kidney beans).

Syns: 1

They haven't had it in my tesco for ages either!! I hope they're not discontinuing it, I much prefer it to quorn even if it is synned :(

Well done! I managed to resist too! But oh god, choc cake is just too tempting! It's what I always want for my birthday! Yum!

Yeah, it's not really a massive deal, was just worrying at the time. If you look it up on utube u will see it makes the baby sort of have little short spasms. It sounds worse than it is and little monkey isn't as bad as the poor babies on utube. Xx

Oh poor little thing, must be scary to see!! How cute is he though!!!! BabyB is crazy for strawberries and always looks like he's massacred something with the red juice all over him!!! X

Lunch & Dinner

Glass of red (8.5)

Attachments

• image-2381077113.jpg
    image-2381077113.jpg
    543.3 KB · Views: 48
  • image-162015602.jpg
    image-162015602.jpg
    612.1 KB · Views: 65
So weighed in 3 days early and the scale shows 2 lbs loss!!!

That puts me back into the 8's. Hurrah!

How did I miss this?!?? Well done Gem!!! Hope you've had a lovely wknd with your friend!! Xx

Thanks!!! The visitors keep on coming and so do the naughty treats lol! Xx

Monday 15th July

Had a great time over the last week or so. Have not been good at all! But had loads of visitors and have enjoyed myself. Back on it today, my stomach cannot take anymore rubbish!! Should really have weighed in but I'm too chicken! Instead I will remain in blissful ignorance until next Monday :)

EE today

B: fruit & ff Greek yog. Coffee with skimmed milk (1)

L: A cheeky 3 egg omelette with 2 quorn sausages, tomato & baked beans (2)

D: Making Chilli pitta pizzas (heb & hea) with wedges & salad

Syns 3

Tonight's tea.

Attachments

• image-955466120.jpg
    image-955466120.jpg
    512.3 KB · Views: 47
That looks lovely!!! What is it ?
And how do you do you wedges they look fantastic

Hello!
It's just pitta with a spread of tomato passata or purée then chilli con carni (was left overs) and cheese on top. Wedges are just sprinkled an sprayed with fry light, garlic, paprika & pepper. We have a fan oven and I put them in about 170 for about 35/40 minutes. Turning once. Xx

B: magic porridge with fruit, coffee (heb1, part hea1)

L: Grilled cheese and quorn (chicken style slices) on wmeal roll with salad and a bit of turkey breast for extras ;-) (heb2,hea2,0.5 syns). Drizzle of balsamic. Mayo (1)

D: Herb crust salmon with mangetout, brocolli, baby corn & baked BNS (4)

Also went for a run this afternoon- 5 km

Syns 5.5
8.5 so far this week

Attachments

• image-4281566636.jpg
    image-4281566636.jpg
    533.4 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
It all looks lovely
And you have been for a run in this heat. :eek: lol

It's not to bad here, although have to admit it looks deceptive with the clouds!

Back