Mrs Potters Food Diary

Gem, your food is looking lovely!! It's giving me inspiration but I'm too tired to cook new things.... Must make more effort!!!!

It is hard to find the energy sometimes! I'm lucky though because I love cooking almost as much as I love cooking lol! Also, hubby can't cook so I would be miserable if I didn't ha ha!!!

Friday
Green

B: fruit & yogurt (mix of FF Greek & vanilla). Coffee (part hea1)

L: scrambled egg & quorn sausage in wmeal pitta with ketchup heb, 2.5 syns). Milky Way bar! (6)

D: Veg cheese burger & wedges, coleslaw, ketchup (heb2,hea2+ 2)

(30.5)
Wine...

Edit: 2 large glasses (17)
(47.5)

Attachments

• image-514962239.jpg
    image-514962239.jpg
    551.4 KB · Views: 102
  • image-3796578258.jpg
    image-3796578258.jpg
    513.5 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Saturdays Eats
Green

Bit of a strange day yesterday. We got the keys (unexpectedly) to our new house and I had to put my car in for a service & go to the theatre to see priscila queen of the desert so it was all a bit nuts!

B: banana, yogurt. Coffees (part hea1)

L: wholemeal roll with fry light eggs & ketchup (heb1 + 1). Grapes & another banana

D: Mushroom, red onion & quorn pitza with el mayo (heb2,hea2 + 2)

Large glass of red wine (8.5)

Syns: 11.5
(59)

Yay to house keys!! When were you expecting to move? Have you had to move out of your current place? X

We were expecting the keys tues but not moving out of our place until fri so we still have plenty of time. It's made things so much easier. Wee munchkin will have a garden to play in and I'll have storage space...and an actual proper dining table lol! Woop! Xx

Sunday

Red

Brunch: 2 tesco HL sausages, 3 rashers of bacon with fat removed, mushrooms & 2 fry light eggs, 1 small slice of toast with a scrape of Kerry low low & tiny smidge of ketchup (6) coffee (part hea)

Snack: banana

D: Pasta Bolognese (heb1&2). FF yog
Large glass of red (8.5)

Syns: 14.5
(73.5)

Saturdays Eats
Green

Bit of a strange day yesterday. We got the keys (unexpectedly) to our new house and I had to put my car in for a service & go to the theatre to see priscila queen of the desert so it was all a bit nuts!

B: banana, yogurt. Coffees (part hea1)

L: wholemeal roll with fry light eggs & ketchup (heb1 + 1). Grapes & another banana

D: Mushroom, red onion & quorn pitza with el mayo (heb2,hea2 + 2)

Large glass of red wine (8.5)

Syns: 11.5
(59)

What pitta do you have? I like pittas but didnt think we could have them :p

Edit: I quoted the wrong one lol

What pitta do you have? I like pittas but didnt think we could have them :p

Edit: I quoted the wrong one lol

Last time around for me they were a healthy extra but I'm not sure they are anymore to be honest...just me *tweaking* Hee Hee! xx

Well only 1/2 lb off this morning. God it's going slow this time around. Don't think I have ever had a month this slow for weight loss on SW...maybe it's the pittas! LOL! X

Well only 1/2 lb off this morning. God it's going slow this time around. Don't think I have ever had a month this slow for weight loss on SW...maybe it's the pittas! LOL! X

It's going down though, well done Gem!! I still use pittas too, I can't live without them, they are such an easy lunch!! X

It's going down though, well done Gem!! I still use pittas too, I can't live without them, they are such an easy lunch!! X

Just a bit frustrating because I know it's going to be hard to stay on plan this week with the move so was hoping for a good loss. I do feel as though I have lost more though tbh, my clothes all feel a bit better. Maybe it's my imagination!

Monday

Red

B: fruit & half a ff green yog + mullet light. Coffee (part hea1)

L: 2 HL tesco sausages, 3 rashers of fat removed bacon, mushrooms, 2 fry light eggs & half a 60g wmeal roll with Kerry low low (3 + 1/2 heb)

D: pasta Bolognese and salad (1 & 1/2 heb) ff yog

Just a bit frustrating because I know it's going to be hard to stay on plan this week with the move so was hoping for a good loss. I do feel as though I have lost more though tbh, my clothes all feel a bit better. Maybe it's my imagination!

Your shape probably has changed, and that's the most important thing (even of we do crave a lower number on the scales!!) Hope moving isn't too stressful, it's so exciting though!! Hope your little monkey loves his new home!! Xx

Your shape probably has changed, and that's the most important thing (even of we do crave a lower number on the scales!!) Hope moving isn't too stressful, it's so exciting though!! Hope your little monkey loves his new home!! Xx

It's not going to bad! I am excited :)

Cheeky weigh this morning shows 2lbs off...should I count it? Hee Hee! Xx

Yesterdays Green Eats

B: Quorn sausage roll with ketchup. Coffee (heb1,part hea1 & 3 SYNS)

L: Quorn ham free i think), egg mayo & salad roll, muller light, grapes & banana (heb2, 1 syn for el mayo)

D: Quick Vegtable Pasta dish from here: Quick & Easy Recipe: Vegetable Pasta - YouTube
I over cooked my pasta slightly unfortunately so pic isnt too good but it was still delish. Had it with salad (part hea2 + 1 syn for wine. Grrek FF yog & drizzle of honey (1)

Syns:5
(12.5)

That looks yummy

All good with you Gem? X

Yeah thanks!! Just been super busy with the move and haven't been on plan either, struggled to stay organised enough! Back on track today though, until Thursday lol! Then I'm off to Edinburgh for a girls weekend! Am going to try and be good until then though. X

Monday 19th August
Green

B: porridge, strawberries & banana. Full fat milk used as all we have in today! (hea1&heb1)

Tea & coffee throughout the day (hea2)

L: qourn sausage roll with ketchup (3)

D: omelette & SW chips. Ketchup (1)

Syns: 4

Yeah thanks!! Just been super busy with the move and haven't been on plan either, struggled to stay organised enough! Back on track today though, until Thursday lol! Then I'm off to Edinburgh for a girls weekend! Am going to try and be good until then though. X

Of course! I forgot about the new house!! Are you all settled now? Must have been so hard with a baby too, I don't blame you for being off plan!! Girls wknd, love it!! Xx

Back