ProPoints Mrs-s honeymoon diet diary

No it's called myscoreplus it's really good you can work out all your activity, work how many pps you need a day out, got a calculator for workin out pps for food and there's a tracker on it really good x

It's dead good really easy to keep track and can see at a glance what points weekly and aps you got left!

Il look when I get on lappy! Sounds good!
I'm just gunna have me treat tonight n have some wine wi me neighbour dh workin tomoz so entertaining LO and prob take LO swimming on Sunday mornin quiet one as my friends are on hold so nobody to go out with!

My oh is going away for the night tomorrow so got a bloke free house just me n my doggy lol!! Was Gonna go out but am out all next weekend so trying to b good this week just gonna have a lazy night xx

He's on a stag do in Newcastle, leaving early in the morning so gotta get his bag packed later ready to ship him off in the morning lol xx

Lol yeah always a good thing!! Meant to b going pictures Sunday night if he's in any fit state lol doubt he will b it b the hangover from hell lol xx

Just had my kfc and had abit of a milkybar krushem so added 5pp on extra for that over estimated only had a few sips!

just popped in to have a look at you're diary :)

i'm on hols at beginning of october and i want to lose a stone too (wouldn't mind a bit more though lol)

good luck with WI.

Back