ProPoints Mrs-s honeymoon diet diary

Jemmalb said:
Omg didn't no they did milkybar krushems!!!! Love the caramel ones xx

Never seen them before omg it was amazing with loads of milkybar choc chips. Yumyum but only had a few sips cus it was probs loadsa points! I'm havin some wine now gunna point it up as I go so don't forget lol x

Rosie_Lee said:
just popped in to have a look at you're diary :)

i'm on hols at beginning of october and i want to lose a stone too (wouldn't mind a bit more though lol)

good luck with WI.

Hi Hun! I wanna lose as much as poss but deffo at very least a stone!

Breakfast -
Porridge 4pp
Cherries 0pp

Lunch -
2ww bread toasted w cottage cheese and pineapple 6pp
Clementine 0pp

Dinner -
Kfc fillet burger, regular chips, gravy, pepsi max 21pp

Snacks -
3 glasses wine
Milky bar krushem (few sips)
Crust of 1slice stuffed crust pizza
17pp

Dailys 48/34
Weeklys 14/49 = 29/49
aps 0/16 (legs still hurting)

Not done bad for wine and kfc!! Gunna have a low point good day tomorrow and Sunday to try make up for tonight even though in points don't want it to affect! xx

Morning! LO let me have a lie in today so in a good mood! Think we might go for a walk to get some aps in!

Woo that is good! I still havnt decided what to have for breakfast! Haha! My mum has offered to have LO tonight n I'm scared dh will wanna go out for dinner or something and I'll blow this week of good eating!

Yeah have a night out :) you deserve it!!!

I just had a yummy breakfast... Toasted raisin and cinnamon bagel with banoffee spread and sliced banana... 9 pp... Yummy!!!!

Banoffee spread? That sounds amazing where's that from!

Iv got 20 weeklys and 16aps left but yesterday I'd lost 4.25 lbs now it's 3.25lbs after kfc last night :( don't wanna mess it up more!

What day do u get weighed? U can still go out but just have something a bit healthy n uv got loads points left xx

Monday! Just hoping it will come off and I can have a good loss might just say I'll cook something nice n I can point it then x

i'm going out for a meal later, going to have the chicken and bacon salad with pita, no dressing but some added mustard, yum.

i had KFC on holiday recently and gave most of it away, i didn't enjoy it at all.
when i cam back all i was craving was apples and broccolli lol

mrs-s said:
Banoffee spread? That sounds amazing where's that from!

Iv got 20 weeklys and 16aps left but yesterday I'd lost 4.25 lbs now it's 3.25lbs after kfc last night :( don't wanna mess it up more!

It's from asda... It's amazing!!! Very very sweet tho!

Breakfast -
Strawberry yoghurt 2pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch -
Warby wrap w ww cheese slices n scrape butter 9pp

Dinner -
Chicken Caesar salad with 3slices thick bread n butter 22pp

Snack -
Jaffa cake 1pp

Daily 34/34
Weekly 0/49 = 29/49
ap 0/16

never had caesar salad, i've started trying loads of new foods might give it a try :)

Back