Cheese toasties with ww cheese and ww bread 12pp

Snack - freddo 3pp

Dinner -
Bic mac meal w diet coke 22pp
Mayo 2pp

Dailys 39/34
Weeklys 5/49 = 45/49
aps 0/16 just about to go on excercise bike will update later x

Medium meals sent that bad only 1pp more than kfc and you get aload more chips!

Got on bike n my headphones have broke so by the time I'd messed around LO was messing about (still is now!) so I didn't get time :( wi tomoz morning! Will get back on excercise tomorrow! Gunna aim for certain amount aps will decide how many tomorrow!

Grrrrrrr can't sleep! Been outside all day and got an itchy mouth and nose now (hayfever) keeping me awake and thinking about wi tomorrow!

Good luck with wi sweetie xx

Thanks girls!! Well I lost 3.5lbs!!! Not bad to say I had mcdonalds day before wi and had kfc at weekend too!! Hopefully I can have a good week this week too :) pleased with that! x

;-) well done hun! That's ace!
X

well done Mrs x

Thanks girls been busy today so

Breakfast -
Dairylea dunker 3pp

Lunch -
Fish in sauce w ww mash 6pp (didn't eat much of the fish so took 1pp off)

Just bought some Weetabix bars which are working out at 2pp each so going to have one of those probably for afternoon snack and tea/dinner is going to be a garlic chicken Kiev with either baked potato or ww chips and veg x

Breakfast -
Dairylea dunker 3pp

Lunch -
Steamed fish in butter sauce 2pp (didn't eat much of it mainly the sauce!)
Ww spring onion mashed potato 4pp

Snack -
Weetabix strawberry oaty bar 2pp

Dinner -
Garlic chicken Kiev 9pp
2 waffles 6pp
Heinz beans 4pp

Dailys 30/34
Weeklys 0/49 = 0/49
ap none so far this week (plan to do just dance later so that will earn some)

Will prob spend my 4 points on either yoghurts (need to use up!) or a freddo :p

Tea was gorgeous! I could it again though! Annoying cus I can really see how my portion size was so out of whack! It will be okay in a few weeks when my stomach shrinks abit and I won't feel hungry after eating!

Subscribing :) x

Thanks Carly! :)

I'm having a dilemma girls! LO has stolen my side on bed so I'm downstairs on sofa! I reaaally want chips! ww chips n Mayo would only be 8pp so only 6 weeklys but i don't think I'm hungry just bored! But I'm struggling!

If ur about to go to bed u don't want that sitting on ur tummy poppet... Although it does sound yummy!!! Xx

Back