Mrs-s weightloss diary

Just to let you know that my food shopping just arrived, and I've got some little treats in my treat tin! Freddo, time outs and drifters, all under 100cals each. Is it just me, or are freddos a lot smaller than they used to be?!

- start weight 12.4 - goal weight 10.0

If they multi pack Freddos I think they are slightly smaller haha! Loads of chocolate has gotten smaller though but I suppose that's good for us as its less calories! (unless you eat the whole multipack lol)
Hopefully I'll have a good loss tomorrow and then I can have a treat tomorrow night! Maybe push the boat out and have a glass of wine lol x

Yeah their a multipack! 6 freddos for £1.20. I remember when freddos were 10p each, I used to buy 10 for £1! Lol. Only allowing myself one treat a day, cause although their low calories I don't want my daily calorie consumption just being full of naughty things like chocolate! Lol x

laurenmay said:
Yeah their a multipack! 6 freddos for £1.20. I remember when freddos were 10p each, I used to buy 10 for £1! Lol. Only allowing myself one treat a day, cause although their low calories I don't want my daily calorie consumption just being full of naughty things like chocolate! Lol x

Mine is haha I eat loads of junk in my calories and still lose weight!

Haha I'd love to do that but I can't control myself with naughty food! I've just had a snack pack of apples and grapes & a muller light on break, got a banana for 10am break then off to the gym at 12! Will reward myself with a treat from the tin this evening I think!

I'm quite proud of myself really, if I set a calorie target for the day I 99% stick to it unless someone tempts me with a takeaway or McDonalds haha!

Well done on your weightloss!! You've made me want to weigh in so had to drink my coffee well fast to avoid the scales cos I only weigh on an empty stomach. x

Neelyo'hara said:
Well done on your weightloss!! You've made me want to weigh in so had to drink my coffee well fast to avoid the scales cos I only weigh on an empty stomach. x

I do it as soon as I get out of bed haha, it doesn't count if you've eaten or drank anything!
Just waiting for the HV to come, she's late!
Are you working today x

Lost 3lbs this week :) so that's 8lbs since I started this diary less than 2 weeks ago!

Well done Mrs-s - it certtainly helps logging everything - you can see at a glance whats gone wrong-

Well done you:clap:

Kats

So I joined the June challenge and aiming to lose 6lbs in June there's 4 weigh ins for me which takes me to the 29th June so 1.5lbs a week is definitely achievable :)

Definitely achievable for u hun. These challenges are great motivators.

Been out shopping, DH and LO had McDonald's, I saw a thread on here the other day saying mini fillets were 220cals so got 2 and a Pepsi max but just looked online and they were actually 290cals each!!
Still 580 cals for a KFC is pretty good!
I've only just had it and it's almost 4pm so think I'll just have a light choices ready meal later on which are quite low in cals then I'll have some left over for chocolate and maybe wine if the kids behave lol x

Well done on your loss :) You are doing so well :) xxx

Friday 1st June 2012

Breakfast - 103 cals
Low fat cherry yoghurt
500ml sugar free strawberry volvic

Snack - 87 cals
WW chocolate mini roll

Lunch - 580 cals
2x KFC mini fillet burgers
Pepsi max

Snack - 110 cals
2 Cadburys mallows

Dinner/supper - 540 cals
Asda great stuff beanie pie
Butterkist toffee popcorn
Glass of fizzy vimto

Total - 1420 cals

Just at my friends at the moment going to have a ready meal when I get in to make my calories up :) been a nice low day! x

Last edited:
1420 cals for the day! Pleased with that, especially since iv had KFC! Hopefully I can have another good weekend :)

Back