Mrs-s weightloss diary

mrs-s said:
I'm going to suggest that we get in bed and watch a DVD in a minute haha, hopefully he will fall asleep then but if not at least he will sit and watch and I can lie down! x

I used to pull that one a lot when my son was small. Hope it worked for you! :) x

Ditto - sounds like a plan

xx

Well we got some unexpected money today and we've been skint for ages so decided to treat ourselves and off out for tea! I'm not counting calories, going to have a nice treat, I have over 1000 left for the day though so any over spend shouldn't be too bad and I have tomorrow to be extra good to make up for it :)

mrs-s said:
Well we got some unexpected money today and we've been skint for ages so decided to treat ourselves and off out for tea! I'm not counting calories, going to have a nice treat, I have over 1000 left for the day though so any over spend shouldn't be too bad and I have tomorrow to be extra good to make up for it :)

Have a lovely time hun x

mrs-s said:

Awww that's nice :) make sure you have a good evening! x

- start weight 12.4 - goal weight 10.0

Wednesday 30th may 2012

Breakfast - 125 cals
Chocolate and coconut Alpen bar
Glass sugar free blackcurrant

Lunch - 481 cals
Prawn pasta salad w cocktail sauce
0% fat activia cherry yoghurt
Cadburys fudge cake bar
Coke zero

Dinner - 1300 cals (guessed)
Potato skins w sour cream
Few bites of a chicken finger blt, couple of chips
Glass of coke

Total - 1906 cals

So we went to tgi Fridays, I enjoyed it, was so full from the starter and then feeding LO I barely touched the main course and skipped dessert!

They don't have the nt values on the website or anywhere! But do have pro point values, so I've guessed the calories using the 1pp = 40 cals rule!
Under 250 cals over so not too bad considering!

Going to have a v healthy day tomorrow before weigh in Friday and stick to 1450 to make up for today's over spend!

mrs-s said:
Wednesday 30th may 2012

Breakfast - 125 cals
Chocolate and coconut Alpen bar
Glass sugar free blackcurrant

Lunch - 481 cals
Prawn pasta salad w cocktail sauce
0% fat activia cherry yoghurt
Cadburys fudge cake bar
Coke zero

Dinner - 1300 cals (guessed)
Potato skins w sour cream
Few bites of a chicken finger blt, couple of chips
Glass of coke

Total - 1906 cals

Potato skins with sour cream are 150 cals on MFP site
Cant find chicken finger Blt on it

So tomorrow light and healthy plan is yoghurt for breakfast, cottage cheese on toast for lunch and either tuna pasta or chicken Kiev for dinner! x

Skinny Sia said:
Potato skins with sour cream are 150 cals on MFP site
Cant find chicken finger Blt on it

I looked too but it was confusing, im not sure if the values are for the uk or us and they have a frozen range in the us too so I've just gone off the points which is a lot higher to be on the safe side! x

That's what I would do. 150 cals seems kinda low doesn't it! Well, uv been so good so far and will definitely have a loss. Good u had a night out xx

Scales don't look too bad this morning hopefully will stay in my favour for tomorrow's weigh in! :)

Going to try 1450 cals today to make up for yesterday but if I'm really struggling I'll go upto my usual 1680! Should be okay though x

Girls am loving the treat jar idea of things under 100 cals

Hope the DVD idea worked :)

extra money is always good :) we have just sorted out tax credits, but realized as I get MA rather than SMP it doesn't count as income so we could have been getting more grr but they will only back date it for a month rather than when he was born in Feb! Every time I speak to someone I get told something different!

Your TGI meal sounds lovely :)

Hope you are having a good day.

:)

jules1981 said:
Girls am loving the treat jar idea of things under 100 cals

Hope the DVD idea worked :)

extra money is always good :) we have just sorted out tax credits, but realized as I get MA rather than SMP it doesn't count as income so we could have been getting more grr but they will only back date it for a month rather than when he was born in Feb! Every time I speak to someone I get told something different!

Your TGI meal sounds lovely :)

Hope you are having a good day.

:)

That's what ours was backdated tax credits haha, we've been scrimping for months to make sure we had everything ready for baby do it was nice to have a little treat, we uses to go for meals 3 or 4 nights a week at least before we had the kids, funny how things change eh!

HI

Thats whats life is about - enjoying yourself - hope you had a good night out.

Those FBB Blueberry muffins and BOGOF in TEscos (189 cals each) mmm result! - thanks for that.

Have a good day

Kats

xx

Oo they bogof last time i bought them haha might have to pick some up! I used to eat loads of them when I was pregnant dipped in a glass of milk haha,

Today has been quite good calorie wise still got a few left for if I want something later but I'm going to try and resist!

Went to the shop earlier and got DH a snickers and LO some sweets and actually wast tempted to buy myself anything!! Just got some sugar free water :)

Thursday 31st may 2012

Breakfast - 16 cals
Coffee w one sugar

Lunch - 340 cals
2x toasted sandwich thins w low fat cottage cheese and pineapple
Coke zero

Snack - 87 cals
WW chocolate mini roll

Dinner - 521 cals
Cheese and garlic chicken Kiev
4 happy star potato shapes
1/3 tin beans
sugar free strawberry volvic

Snack - 402 cals
WW banoffee dessert
Cadbury fudge cake bar
Freddo

Total - 1366 cals

Last edited:
I don't get chance for it now, I always had it when I was pregnant but now by the time I've fed teddy and dressed him, done jesses breakfast, got him dressed, got myself ready and put abit of washing on etc it's like 11.30 and I might as well wait for lunch then! Still not had a hot coffee since teddy was born though haha x

Back