Mrs-s weightloss diary

1649 cals today so really good considering I've eaten, cake, chocolate twice, 3 hotdogs and had 2 glasses of wine. :) usually struggle on weekends and I've done Friday and Saturday fine so far! Just tomorrow now and then it will be Monday DH will be back at work and I can get back into a proper eating routine x

God I don't miss the night feeds at all! I felt like the walking dead for the first few months of my sons life! Lol

- start weight 12.2 - goal weight 10.0

He just wouldn't go down again last night! He slept 8 hours the past few nights too so it was a shock to the system having to sit up for hour in the night! Woke up about half 8 for next feed though so not too bad!
My mum and grandad are coming to visit today so I'm hoping they don't suggest we go out to eat somewhere! Would be a killer to my weekend and I've done great so far!

I remember the nights of trying to get them back off to sleep and how hard it is when you're exhausted so I have so much sympathy for you!! If they do decide to go out for food then just make the healthiest choice you can :) you're only two weeks post having the baby and still breast feeding so don't be hard on yourself :) x

Iv just been waiting so long to lose weight I don't want to waste any time! I'm already half a stone under my pre pregnancy weight because I was so careful during pregnancy, I put lots on with my first and still trying to get that off! xx

God you're good! I managed to put on 5 stone during my pregnancy, I ate anything and everything and got so lazy.
That's why I ended up with a c section cause my blood pressure shot up and everything ended up swelling!! Went from 9.7 to 14.7 lol.. Just take it easy for the first 6 weeks cause with breast feeding and recovering from a c section your body needs lots of food for energy to heal itself and keep producing milk too :) x

laurenmay said:
God you're good! I managed to put on 5 stone during my pregnancy, I ate anything and everything and got so lazy.
That's why I ended up with a c section cause my blood pressure shot up and everything ended up swelling!! Went from 9.7 to 14.7 lol.. Just take it easy for the first 6 weeks cause with breast feeding and recovering from a c section your body needs lots of food for energy to heal itself and keep producing milk too :) x

I put 5 stone on with my first too lol, wasn't going to make that mistake this time haha, I'm eating nearly 1700 a day so still plenty for how often I'm feeding him x

Sunday 27th may 2012

Breakfast - 241 cals
2x weetabix w ss milk and sugar
Sugar free strawberry volvic

Snack - 105 cals
2 mini chocolate brownie bites

Lunch - 445 cals
2x sandwich thins w light spread and light dairylea cheese slices
Activia 0% fat cherry yoghurt

Snack - 95 cals
Freddo

Dinner - 463 cals
Medium jacket potato w light spread
Lots of cauliflower cheese

Snacks - 222 cals
Fat free sticky toffee pudding yoghurt
WW caramel cake bar
Copella pink apple lemonade

Total - 1571 cals

Last edited:
Had a good day food wise today, still amazed at how much I can eat as long as I'm sensible, had a lovely day, my grandad meeting the new baby, my mum and younger sister and cousin where here too keeping the toddler entertained, DH first day back at work tomorrow so I'll haw 2 babies on my own for the first time! For a whole day! Scary!
My friend is coming around in the morning though so I'll have an extra pair of hands for a few hours at least, let's just hope DH isnt expecting to come home to a spotless house and a dinner ready that has actually taken me any sort of time to prepare like he's used to lol. X

Good luck tmrw. Ur doing great especially with all the changes in ur life. Well done! X

wow mrs s I can't believe how much weight you've lost with a newborn in the house! When I have kids I'm coming to you for advice :) Good luck for the first day on your own, I'm sure you'll be great.

TTfan said:
wow mrs s I can't believe how much weight you've lost with a newborn in the house! When I have kids I'm coming to you for advice :) Good luck for the first day on your own, I'm sure you'll be great.

It all drops off if you're careful! I think the lack of sleep and constant multi tasking is helping too :) Thankyou, it's been easier than I thought actually!

My friend came this morning and we ended up going to McDonald's for lunch! Bloody diet ruiners pregnant friends are haha! I had no breakfast with rushing though and I had a big mac and a medium coke which totals 595 cals so could be worse, I still have plenty of calories left for dinner and snacks, had my hands full today and felt abit off with the heat I think so I should be fine! Need to remember to keep drinking or I'm going to bloat really badly!

Can't believe DH has just gone to the shop and my order instead of the usual chocolate is a bottle of water! Must have hit my head lol x

mrs-s said:
Can't believe DH has just gone to the shop and my order instead of the usual chocolate is a bottle of water! Must have hit my head lol x

Smack!! See it's that mindset thing again!

Skinny Sia said:
Smack!! See it's that mindset thing again!

Haha ;) and I didn't eat my chips with my McDonald's I gave them to my friend, I dont really like them and would normally just eat them for the sake of it! So saved myself a few hundred calories there! x

Monday 28th may 2012

Breakfast - 20 cals
2 cups of tea

Lunch - 595 cals
Most of a big mac
Medium coke

Dinner - 569 cals
WW tagliatelle bolognaise ready meal
30g grated cheese
4 garlic dough balls

Snack - 167 cals
WW chocolate brownie dessert

Snacks - 223 cals
Freddo
Milky way crispy roll

Total - 1574 cals

you are doing soooooooo well :) Ha with the McDonalds, i would have eaten the chips but left the burger! Isn't it great with cc you can still have treats as long as they are in your daily limit :)

Glad you had help with little ones on hubby's first day back.

xxx

Back