ProPoints Mrs-s - yet another diary part 2!!

Yeah he's fine he wasn't really bothered it was more me lol!
We're having sausages mash and beans for tea, easy freezer tea because shopping isn't coming til Wednesday lol!

Monday 22nd July 2013

B - 3pp
Strawberry yoghurt

L - 6pp
2x weetabix with skimmed milk and sugar

D - 18pp
Grilled sausages, mashed potato and baked beans

S - 2pp
Pineapple split lolly

Total - 29/33pp
Weeklies used 0/49pp
Weeklies remaining 10/49pp
AP earnt - 3pp total - 15pp

Super proud of myself managed to stay UNDER my dailies which I hardly ever do but it just shows I can do it. Can't wait to get my weeklies back though lol! x

Good Afternoon Mrs S! How has your tuesday been? X PS-Where do you buy the Pineapple Split Lollies from? X

Good Afternoon Mrs S! How has your tuesday been? X PS-Where do you buy the Pineapple Split Lollies from? X

Hi! Been busy, cleaning and Jesse had a docs appointment! First day of the holidays and its bloody raining! Typical lol. Oh well he's got a friend coming round for a picnic for lunch tomorrow so it won't be as boring as today lol.
Got them from tesco it's a box with strawberry, black currant and pineapple it was actually a substitute for peppa pig ice Lollys which are my boys frozen treat of choice lol!

Hi! Been busy, cleaning and Jesse had a docs appointment! First day of the holidays and its bloody raining! Typical lol. Oh well he's got a friend coming round for a picnic for lunch tomorrow so it won't be as boring as today lol.
Got them from tesco it's a box with strawberry, black currant and pineapple it was actually a substitute for peppa pig ice Lollys which are my boys frozen treat of choice lol!

Poppy hated those Peppa Pig Lollies would u believe! She bugged me and bugged me for them, I finally gave in and she couldn't stand them! Typical! The weather has been grotty here too, luckily I escaped getting too wet on either school run! X

Poppy hated those Peppa Pig Lollies would u believe! She bugged me and bugged me for them, I finally gave in and she couldn't stand them! Typical! The weather has been grotty here too, luckily I escaped getting too wet on either school run! X

When does poppy finish school then?
Those lollies really are horrid they don't taste like any kind of pink fruit I've ever tried! x

When does poppy finish school then?
Those lollies really are horrid they don't taste like any kind of pink fruit I've ever tried! x

I think they are meant to be Strawberry?!? Poppy finishes tomorrow. X

I'm sure I saw George ones too but I must have imagined it lol!
Are you looking forward to her being off? x

Yes and No lol! I'm looking forward to no school runs/rushing round but I'm not looking forward to the kitchen cupboards being empty and lack of routine! X

pray that the weather stays good so the kids can get to be outdoors for most of the day

pray that the weather stays good so the kids can get to be outdoors for most of the day

Lets hope so eh! Although if today is anything to go by...summer is over lol x

It's been thundering most of the day here! Luckily it stopped for abit when we needed to go out! Good job Jesse wants new wellies for his birthday lol!

It's been thundering most of the day here! Luckily it stopped for abit when we needed to go out! Good job Jesse wants new wellies for his birthday lol!

Never mind the wellies, go straight for the canoe lol x

Today -

B - 1pp
Cup of tea

L - 8pp
1 slice buttered toast with 1/2 tin Heinz beans and sausages

D - 16pp
Jacket potato, butter, chilli con carne, grated cheese

S - 7pp
20g chocolate buttons
2 jam cream biscuits

Total - 32/33pp
Weeklies used - 0/49pp
Weeklies remaining - 10/49pp

Today -

B - 1pp
Cup of tea

L - 8pp
1 slice buttered toast with 1/2 tin Heinz beans and sausages

D - 16pp
Jacket potato, butter, chilli con carne, grated cheese

S - 7pp
20g chocolate buttons
2 jam cream biscuits

Total - 32/33pp
Weeklies used - 0/49pp
Weeklies remaining - 10/49pp

Can't believe you ate all that and have 1pp left! You really make the most of your pp! X

Your food always make me drool mmmm beans and sausage! x

Only cus I eat unhealthily lol! Well I forgot about my choc cus i put it in the fridge cus it was soft so only 29/33pp today x :)

Back