MrsBurgundy's diet, dramas and diary entries!!

Hello! Great reading! Good luck with your weigh in tonight! :)

I've always assumed it was 1.5 syns made up with water only for the pasta n sauce! It should be a lot more than 1.5 if made with butter and milk, and probably wouldn't taste much better!! How did you make it??

Hey guys!!

Thanks for reading!!

I made it with the milk, but not butter!! Was wondering if it could count as HEA?

Either way - it was lovely, and added a tbsp of be good to yourself balsamic dressing!!! Yum!!!

Lost 3.5lb!! Wooh!!
Just been trying to bake the sw sponge but it's truly awful!!! So I'm thinking baking is not my calling!!! Haha!!
Still, the cake itself is ok, sort of!!!

:p

How'd you get on!? Xxx

MrsBurgundy said:
Lost 3.5lb!! Wooh!!
Just been trying to bake the sw sponge but it's truly awful!!! So I'm thinking baking is not my calling!!! Haha!!
Still, the cake itself is ok, sort of!!!

:p

How'd you get on!? Xxx

Well done Jodie that is fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooops Sorry Zeke!!! Should have remembered that!! Good luck!!

Thanks Jodie!! Goes to show that if done right, it does work!! So the last 6 weeks cheating didn't help at all, but finally getting there!!! :D

So - as I'm due to start the 30 day shred tomorrow - i thought it might be prudent to make a note of my current measurements!!
(NB It is * week, so feeling massive regardless!!!)

Upper Arm: 13"
Bust: 46"
Waist: 43"
Hips: 48"
Upper Thigh: 25"

Well, if i didn't feel big before, i most certainly do now!!! Not sure i've had my measurements taken since doing LighterLife and somewhat ashamed of these results.
Still, i'm here to change it, so onward and downwards!! xxxxx

Yes - indeed!!

I can hardly believe that you haven't updated your sig etc yet! I love doing that after WI!

I updated my ticker - not sure what else to do!! xxx

Congratulations on ur fantastic weight loss, mrs burgundy. Best of luck for another great week x

I updated my ticker - not sure what else to do!! xxx

That wasn't done was I posted!

Need to go into user CP and update your details with your new weight. Also need to change your May and Summer challenges (I see you have already done Fridgegraph and are winning the May challenge :D).

I am really quite excited about getting back and being able to update mine in a bit. I know I am a complete saddo :D

As it turned out we could have done last night! Grrr!

Have a great day! x

That wasn't done was I posted!

Need to go into user CP and update your details with your new weight. Also need to change your May and Summer challenges (I see you have already done Fridgegraph and are winning the May challenge :D).

I am really quite excited about getting back and being able to update mine in a bit. I know I am a complete saddo :D

As it turned out we could have done last night! Grrr!

Have a great day! x

Ooog forgot about update the stats part - shall do that now!!!

And you're not a saddo - was thrilled to get on those scales and see a loss, and moreso that i could come on here and tell everyone and update teh friedge graph, and tickers!!! It's great!!!

Awww - pants!! Would have like to have had a natter!! When are you free next?! xxxx

Congratulations on ur fantastic weight loss, mrs burgundy. Best of luck for another great week x

Thanks Mrsmayblossom!! Hope you're having a wonderful week too!!! And have a great loss for your WI day! xxxx

Good morning!!!

Today, i took leave of my senses, got myself out of my bed at 7am, and decided to start Day 1 of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.

I'd like to say that i feel exhilerated, but currently, i'm sat at my desk, wishing i were in bed, whilst my legs are aching like Billy-O!!! Think i may have tried a bit *too* hard at the final @ss kicks, and have pulled a muscle in my right leg!!!
Still, i shall persevere!!

I'm still amazed that i got myself out of bed 45 mins early to do it!! Insanity!!!

I'm hoping that this is a step in the right direction to changing my life for good! I can't imagine i'll ever be someone that "enjoys" exercise per se, but i'll stick it out whilst i can!!

I have Zumba tonight, so that may be a tad painful, but sure Federico will manage to make me smile!!!

Also, i attempted the fat free sponge last night, and it was truly rubbish. Either i can't bake for toffee (quite likely) or, i'm just not enjoying the sw sponge? The cake itself wasn't so bad, but the quark with sweetner made me heave!! I added 2 sachets of belgian choc options, a billion spoons of splenda and vanilla essence, and it just tasted vile!!! Bleurgh! That went straight in the bin!! It wasn't so bad at first, but the aftertaste was disgusting!!

Lesson learnt, next time i should taste it before using antire tub of quark!!!

Anyway - on to today's food diary! Nothing changed yet!! I'm going to stick with EE again this week, as i had a good loss this week, even with it being * week, so hoping i can get another good loss next week!!

Day 1, Week 2

Breakfast:28g Cranberry Wheats (B) with Skimmed Milk (part A) and a banana

Snack: Yogurt or quark

Lunch: Be Good to Yourself Ham & roasted Mushroom Taglietelle (5.5) Salad with 1tbsp balsamic dressing (BGTY) (0.5)

Snack: HUGE great big bowl of quark with strawberries and raspberries!!! Alpen Light Choc & Fudge (3)

Dinner: Bacon, mushrooms, onion, beans, tomato and 2 x Birdseye Waffles (5)

Liquids: Coffee, Water

Syns: 14

Last edited:
Was so looking forward to my salad today - but very thankful i have pasta, as turns out our fridge is as effective as a freezer. My poor salad stuff was mostly frozen, because some numpty changed our fridge settings....grrrr!!! (Curses work kitchen!) xxx

Ugh - sorry to hear about the sponge :(. I don't bother really with cooking diet desserts. I prefer to either properly syn the real thing or have ff yogurt/fruit/bought diet desserts. I made a truly terrible WW cheesecake last time I tried. YUK!

:party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019:

You deserve a Mexican wave for getting up early to exercise! That is my ultimate aim, as it is supposed to be the best time but I am not at that level yet! IMPRESSIVE!

I will let you know when I am next free. DH is away fairly often and that is generally the best time.

I don't think i'm going to bother with anymore cakes (Well, maybe just one or two!!) I realised when trying to make a victoria sponge that i'd much rather have the real thing and have it synned (especially as i found a shop that sells them by the slice!!)

Hahahahah!! Thanks for the Mexican wave!! Hilarious!! It was only the 1st day, so don't be too impressed just yet! It's gonna be tomorrow and the rest of the week that will count most!!!

I really dislike mornings, and so getting up is normally a struggle, but this gut isn't going to shift itself!! Just generally very motivated at the moment!!!

Just gimme a text when you're free!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi MrsBurgandy,
Thanks for your post! I am really interested to follow how you get on with that 30 day shred - well done for starting it off and good luck for the rest of it. :) I noticed that you are so close to getting into the 100s with your weight. Im really looking forward to that moment but it is going to take me quite a while :) I'll get there though! Im really glad you feel so motivated and impressed with how well you are doing. x Take care

Back