MrsQuadkon's EE diary

There's no way ill be 12 6 by Layla's birthday now, hoping for 12 8 now instead, 4.5lbs in 17 days

12 8 is a big one for me as it means I weigh less than mr q for the first time in a loooong time

Now that sounds good Mrs Q...you would feel great reaching that wee target in time for the birthday! Remember though, that you have lost weight this week, 1.5 pounds is a good loss...SW say to strive for 1-2 lbs per week. Whenever I've lost weight in the past, I've always started to feel better at the 10lb mark which you are pretty much at so hopefully that will give you a boost. x

Breakfast
toast (hex b), scrabbled eggs, tomatoes

lunch
Jacket potato, cottage cheese, salad

Last edited:
Thing is I managed to get to 12 10 before Christmas so until then I feel like I'm really making progress if you know what I mean, I've been hovering around 13st since last July. I don't think ill relax until I'm well into the 12s. I think I'm gonna start 30ds today!!

I know what you mean..I'm just under the 13 and would feel much happier in the lower 12s. Do u mean 30 day shred?! Not for me...i'm much to old but good luck to you!

Yes the 30 day shred. I did it last year when I'd already been doing quite a lot of exercise and it was tough then so I'm dreading it now! I was going to put exercise off for a while as it slows my weight loss right down but I guess I'll still lose cm's

Breakfast-2 poached eggs and 1 slice toast
Lunch-Warburtons seeded pocket, tuna and hexa cheese (melted...yum. Salad. Mullerlight and an orange Counting pocket as 5 syns
Afternoon FF yog with kiwi
Tea-Tandoori lamb kebab, rice and salad. Mullerlight
After dinner Freddo (5 syns)

Breakfast
muller light, apple

lunch
2 aldi benefit bars (hex b), some of mr quadkons samosa and a couple of chocs (15 syns)

dinner
chicken New Yorker using hex a cheese, chips, peas and mushrooms

You might know it as hunters chicken? It's in the summer recipes section. Chicken topped with syn free BBQ sauces, bacon and cheese

Just found it...another new good one to try, thanks! The last time I did SW I gave up after a while despite losing weight because we got a bit fed up eating the same food all the time. This Forum and the SW magazine are really helping with variety!

Breakfast-Bacon omelette
Mid morning-1 Alpen light
Lunch-Tuna melt and salad like yesterday (5 syns)
FF yog and orange
Afternoon Highlights hot choc (2 syns)
Tea-Chicken stir fry with noodles
Mullerlight
Mini malteaser bunny (3 syns)

Still to have 1 more Alpen light to have as hexb so hopefully will stop at 10 syns today!

Hi biffy have you had your weigh in yet?

Sarg are you still around? How u getting on?

Hi Mrs Q, no weigh in yet, have decided to weigh in on Saturdays from now on to give me best chance Mon to Fri
Sarg, I've been thinking about you too. Hope things going ok for you. X

Hi

Yes I am still around, not doing too good, put on 5lb this week! so not happy with myself. It feels hypercritical to give advise to others when I can not get my own head in gear!

But I am staying positive and will not give in. I have planned all next weeks meals and will go to the shop armed with my shopping list! Next week will be alot better.

Sound like you guys are doing good?

I've tried to lose weight so many times and it is hard, you really do need to have your head in the right place or it just doesn't work at all. Sounds like you've got a plan Hun, stick to it!! Good luck x

I agree, its not easy at all. I'm on plan at the moment and its going ok but who knows what the next few weeks will bring.. I'm actually off work unwell at the moment but recovering well and should be back in a few weeks. That has made it easier to concentrate on the plan and be organised with shopping and meals but I will find this more challenging when I am back at work. I am really hopeful that our chats and other threads on here keep me on track. Remember Sarg that you are not just here to advise others, you are also here for support and empathy. All the best x

Back