MrsQuadkon's EE diary

Biffy I'm sure that once you start back at work you will be so into it it will be second nature by then. Also it might be a good idea to start looking for recipes of things you could take to work for lunch, I've got a SW quiche in the oven at the moment, would make a lovely work lunch with lots of salad.

I wouldn't be able to do this without the forum and all the support and recipes

Yes I'm hoping that's the case about it being 2nd nature. And yes a good idea about work lunches. Also going to have to be organised and up in time for a good breakfast...I'm finding eggs are a good long lasting start to the day for me.

Breakfast-bacon omelette
Mid morning-cereal bar (3.5 syns)
Lunch-Ham sandwich and salad
FF yog and orange
Tea-"Pizza"-made from ww wraps (11 syns)
Mullerlight
Freddo (5 syns)
Oh dear...gone over my syns...was just planning one "pizza" but got greedy!
Hopinng it wont jeapordise WI tomoro...let's not forget the donuts!

Can't believe it...I've lost 2.5 pounds!
Does that mean I can have Krispy Kremes every week? No, I think it means the miles I walked round Edinburgh and the dog walking I've done all week has cancelled them out!
A girls day/evening out today so will enjoy a few refreshments and try and make good food choices...
Happy weekend ladies x

Wow biffy that's fantastic, well done!!

I had a blow out last night and ate a big bag of maltesers and 3 freddos :(

Im so tired today, only got an hour n half worth of sleep last night. I just feel so down and negative. Going to pick my eldest daughter up from dancing in a minute, plan on having a huge coffee and a freddo when I get home.

Hope you are feeling better now Mrs Q. Lack of sleep is a real killer. My doctor once told me that lack of sleep can lead to negative thoughts and not to ask too much of yourself if suffering from exhaustion. Just go with it and hopefully you will have a better sleep tonight.
Had my girls afternoon out...enjoyed a few long vodkas but asked them to make it with diet lemonade. Then had a Mexican chicken burger with chips and all the trimmings then chocolate ice cream! Yummy!

Hey Mrs Q...hope the rest of your weekend was ok and that you feel a bit more rested. x
Sarg, good luck for the week ahead. x

Can't believe it...I've lost 2.5 pounds!
Does that mean I can have Krispy Kremes every week? No, I think it means the miles I walked round Edinburgh and the dog walking I've done all week has cancelled them out!
A girls day/evening out today so will enjoy a few refreshments and try and make good food choices...
Happy weekend ladies x

Well done! wish we could eat KK doughnuts and loss weight! LOL

Hope you two ladies are ok.
I've had quite a hungry day today and hope to get through the rest of the evening without giving in to it.
Breakfast 2 poached eggs and 1 slice toast.
Mid morning- 1 cereal bar 3.5 syns.
Lunch- mugshot,ham and feta salad,mullerlight and hot choc 2 syns.
Tea- Roast chicken and veg and gravy 2 syns. Mullerlight and a Freddo 5 syns

Hi ladies, were all full of cold and I've hardly had any sleep, but other than that I'm fine. Sorry I haven't been on, just got a lot on at the moment and feel like a zombie.

Weighed in yesterday at 12 12, so only half a pound off, I'm happy with that though as I'm ovulating and retain a lot of water so usually I gain around this time. I'm a lot more relaxed about losing weight now, it no longer seems like desperation, I'm happy with how I'm eating so it's worth slow losses, it's better than starving myself on a crash diet, it's a long term solution.

Hope you're both well x

Glad to hear you are ok Mrs Q. Slow, steady and relaxed is the best way to take off weight as a long term plan. After a hungry start to the week I'm back on track but not sure if the scales will be kind this week after last week's decent loss. Like you though, I'm in it for the long game and wont let a "bad" week put be off the plan.
How are things going for you Sarg?

Good luck tomorrow Sarg
Mrs Q, we had the Chicken New Yorker for tea tonight and it was lovely. Whole family enjoyed it and my married son who had popped over was quite impressed that it was "Diet" food!
Thanks for the recipe

Back