MrsQuadkon's EE diary

Hi ladies! Layla's birthday was lovely, followed by Disney on ice on Sunday, we were front row and one of the Disney princesses gave my 4 year old a rose, was lovely, best weekend of my life!! Went completely off track Friday, macdonalds and Indian in the same day! Then Saturday I ate party food none stop all day, Sunday was hotdogs and candy floss then Chinese for tea! Yesterday meal wise I was good, but ate too much chocolate and cake! Today I'm going to try and be 100% slimming world, dreading the scales tomorrow!

Sounds like you both had good weekends!

My lot forgot it was mothers day!

Got a handmade card off my daughter, and she tried to do breakfast in bed, she brought me sweets and choc chip cookies with some walnuts! very random.

But that was it, no help round the house or anything, so got really upset in the afternoon when they could not even make a decision on what they wanted for tea, so i totally refused to do anything else - didn't even have dinner my self . so feeling pretty low at the moment about most things. :( which makes me want to eat, eat and eat some more!

Good to hear you had such a lovely time Mrs Q. Dont worry about the scales tomorrow, just go with the flow.
Sarg, don't worry too much about mother's day...you are not alone! I like to make sure my mum and mum in law are sorted for mother's day but things dont always work out that way for me. Still waiting for card from married son...apparently its "on its way" and my other son had a card for me when I got back my weekend and said "But this isn't the real mother's day is it?"!! No flowers or chocs! Bought my own mother's day bouquet in Aldi today reduced from £10 t £3!
Food not been good the last few days...must do better from tomorrow to have any chance of a loss this Saturday.:confused:

Hi ladies, scales showed a gain of 2.25lbs yesterday, which meant I was 13st exactly, not a number I was pleased to see!

Breakfast
choc crunch Kellogg's all bran (hex b)

milk in teas is my hex a today as I've had quite a few

lunch
beans, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, scrambled eggs

Ahhhh! been totally stressed with work the last few days, WI tomorrow will not be good, tend to eat junk when Im stressed and dont drink enough.

Feeling pretty rubbish at the moment, but must get my head back in gear, no point n paying for SW online if I keep lossing and putting on the same 4lb its not getting me anywhere!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Line drawn tomorrow is another day and a 100% week!

(sorry to moan - hope the rest of you are doing good)

Hi ladies
We all seem to be having a similar week. I think I will be lucky to stay the same this week, don't seem to be completely on top of planning meals and shopping so I'm winging it a wee bit!
Mrs Q, you may not like the number this week but you won't see it next week I'm sure!
Sarg, good idea to draw a line under things and move on. Hope you feel a bit better about things soon.

Back at my caravan for the weekend but have come better armed with good food choices this week...oh and a very nice bottle of red and a bar of green and blacks choc!
Have managed to lose a pound this week so that takes me to a stone off which I'm surprised with.
Hope you both have a nice wkend x

Home from the caravan for a heat...its really cold here!
Hope you two are doing ok.
Will start my food diary again from tomorrow as I think it helps me keep on track....the weekend has been a bit iffy!

Freezing weather so wont be eating many salads this week!
Breakfast - cheese omelette
Lunch- Bacon sandwich, ff yog and orange, 2 mikados and 2 small green &blacks chocs. (4syns)
Tea-chicken curry (made from a recipe from a recent sw mag). Freddo and a ginger nut (7.5syns)
Hope you are both doing ok

Going to spend the evening looking through some sw recipes to keep the variety going.

Last edited:
Mrs Q and Sarg..are you out there?
I am restarting today after falling off the wagon big style over the last few months. I had been feeling great but now feel rubbish again after gaining half a stone. I really need to get back on track before I regain it all again.
Hope you are both well.
x

Back