Ms Shibt's Time to Try a Little Harder

I've done the same book marked the recipes but if I make a cake I am likely to eat the whole damn thing at the moment. Perhaps once I've finished the challenge I'll give ago.

Dinner
Pasta in a Homemade Bacon & Tomato Sauce - Bacon (fat removed), Chopped Tomatoes, Passata, Onion, Garlic, Carrot, Mixed Herbs, Chilli & Smoked Paprika
Mullerlight

5 1/2 Syns Total

Managed my full 2ltr of water too!

Skipped Breakfast
200ml Options Hot Chocolate - 2 Syns

Lunch
Leftover pasta from last night - Bacon (fat removed), Chopped Tomatoes, Passata, Onion, Garlic, Carrot, Mixed Herbs, Chilli & Smoked Paprika

Snack
3 Scan Bran (HEXB) topped with banana and quark

Dinner
Smash Chicken
Homemade BBQ Baked Beans - 500ml Passata, 1 Onion, 500ml Diet Cola, Canelloni Beans, 1/4 tsp Pimento, 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika & 1/4 tsp Cumin
Potato Wedges

Snacks
2 Scan Bran (HEXB) with 2 Laughing Cow Light Blue (HEXA) & Sliced Pear

Finished my 2 ltrs of water but I'm still having stomach issues, Scan Bran doesn't seem to be doing its magic. The same with the Fybogel.

mmmmm MDF :8855:Your menus are looking great, I can foresee a good loss this week for you :D

Fingers crossed Ruthie.

Breakfast
3 Scan Bran (heb) crushed with 125ml Semi Skimmed Milk (hea) and a Sliced Banana
200ml Options Hot Chocolate - 2 Syns

Lunch
Split Pea, Pea and Ham Soup with 2 Scan Bran (heb) covered with 2 Laughing Cow Light Blue (hea)
Banana

Dinner
Homemade Cheese Burgers (12 wholemeal rolls 4 Nume Cheese slices) with potatoes and homemade coleslaw (1/2)
2 Plums with a Mullerlight

18 1/2 syns for the day would have been 6 less if I wasn't on the scan bran challenge. Everything seems to have flushed through after another 4 mile walk, feeling really tired and crappy.

Hi Hun looks like your having a good week really hope you get a good loss! You deserve it xx
I've been so off track as been in hospital since Wednesday with my little man! He has chest infection and bronchilitus. Very scary' Got discharged this afternoon so been living off canteen and vending machine food ;-/ can't actually wait to start cooking nice SW meals again!

How you feeling now? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Hun looks like your having a good week really hope you get a good loss! You deserve it xx
I've been so off track as been in hospital since Wednesday with my little man! He has chest infection and bronchilitus. Very scary' Got discharged this afternoon so been living off canteen and vending machine food ;-/ can't actually wait to start cooking nice SW meals again!

How you feeling now? Xx

My god! I hope you're all okay especially your little man, thinking of you since I read this this morning in my inbox. I'm still feeling pretty crap, getting daily head aches on top of other stuff but that's nothing compared to your ordeal.

Breakfast
3 Crushed Scan Bran (HEB) with 125ml Semi Skimmed Milk (HEA) and a sliced Banana

Snack
2 Plums
Satsuma

Lunch
Home cooked Gammon (courtesy of Cookie Nanna) with SW roasties, salad (lettuce, red onion, spring onion, cucumber, tomatoes, celery & pepper), homemade coleslaw (0.5) & iceland petit pain (9.5)
Plum

Dinner
2 Scan Bran (HEB) topped with quark and sliced Banana.
125ml Semi Skimmed Milk (HEA)

Total all day: 10 Syns

Am planning to go to mums on the move tomorrow morning if I can muster the energy and get little man up without waking him rudely.

Hey there how are things today? I hope all is a little better for you. Its looks like you are doing great with the scan bran challenge, fingers crossed for your WI xx

Ruthie-D said:
Hey there how are things today? I hope all is a little better for you. Its looks like you are doing great with the scan bran challenge, fingers crossed for your WI xx

Bit of a mental stalemate but little man is sleeping over at grandma and grandads house so hopefully that will ease the tension.

Breakfast
3 scan bran ( heb) crumbled with 125ml semi skimmed milk (hea) and a sliced banana.
400ml options hot chocolate - 4 syns
Plum

Lunch
Split pea, pea and ham soup
2 scan bran (heb) topped with 2 laughing cow light blue (hea) and sliced pear
Plum

Dinner
Salmon stirfry (white cabbage, carrot abd onion) with noodles.
Apple, orange and fat free yogurt
400ml options hot chocolate - 4 syns

8 syns all day

Had a sneaky step on the scales. Not good results STS. I have no idea why, I really could cry. Things are tense and uncomfortable in my own home I think it's time to sleep.

I hope you got some rest, the scales could reveal a something completely different when you do your official WI :bighug:

Thanks ladies! Hopefully you're both right!

Breakfast
3 Scan Bran (HEB) crushed with Fat Free Natural Yogurt and sliced Banana

Lunch
Non-existant
Tall Americano with skimmed milk (HEA) and sweetener

Dinner
Homemade Chilli (Onion, mushroom, pepper, carrot, extra lean mince and red kidney beans) and rice
2 Scan Bran (HEB) 2 Laughing Cow Light Blue (HEA) and sliced pear

Thank you ladies, I managed t get my 5lb off and get my stone award. Was really chuffed, set a target of 3lb for the week coming.

Breakfast
Plum & Pear

Lunch
Leftover Chilli
2 Slices of Wholemeal 400g Loaf

Dinner
Lean Braised Steak with Vegetables
Gnocchi - 5 Syns
400ml Options Hot Chocolate - 4 Syns

9 Syns total

Wow 5lb off that's amazing, good for you. The 3lb for next week is yours :D

Breakfast
Banana

Lunch
Leftover Soup - Free
Plum

Dinner
Potatoes
Pork Steak (Fat removed)
2 Plums
400ml Options Hot Chocolate - 4 Syns

My flat is pretty bare ... I have no bread, milk, onions or potatoes left. Payday tomorrow so hopefully we can fix that ASAP!

BreakFast
Banana

Lunch
Lamb steak fat removed
Ainsley Harriott Moroccan medley couscous 3 syns
Banana
Plum
Half Rusk 2 syns

Dinner
Salmon in courgette and tomato sauce with spaghetti
2 slices wm 400g loaf heb
2 spoons fat free yogurt

Having a crappy time head wise, haven't posted the last few days, haven't strayed just my heads not in the right place. The cupboards are empty, not enough veg and such.

Spent 18 syns on wholemeal bread today. I feel like I want to go to sleep and not wake up. Ethan has been teething and screaming the place down and I feel so alone. I want to sleep so much. Not looking forward to WI, I don't really want to go. I'll end up crying, I don't want to talk about my weight its the least of my problems.

Sorry your not too good at the mo - Could you text your C before WI and let her know how your feeling and ask her to pass when it comes to IT, or just go to WI and not stay for IT? At least then your still making the effort to go and its giving you another week to get your head together and maybe look forward to WI the week after?

Back