msajuma Dukan Diary, will do it this time.............

hi Maintaner

i found this while searching
</title> <meta name="google-site-verification" content="l2yco2DKcIMt0_w2I0v9P65EmnO-DDdKoK9fLvM6ZoU" /> <meta name="keywords" content="Dukan diet weight loss programme, how to lose weight, quick weight loss, diet menus, best way to lose weight, weigh and a few other when i was searching online as i had bought the wings and did not know what to make so i assumed it was allowed.
the yogurt i use it Total and yeah it is Fat Free. Milk powder i use is semi skimmed milk powder, i do not know where to skimmed milk from. Does anyone know where to purchase it from?

Headaches do happen in the first few days hang on in there, and not belong till your back on your veg xxx its so worth it wait and see xxx

Yeah those wings are a bummer as there are many recipes around for them but we're not allowed the skin or the outer part of the wing... and if anyone has ever tried getting all the skin off a wing, you'll know why I simply give mine to the cats!!

Skimmed milk powder should be available in all high street supermarkets. You might need to ask someone to point you in the right direction!

Good luck!

MY SHOPPING LIST TODAY

okai dukaners went shopping for my dukan today, Got a few things and OMG after 3 trips to Tesco eventually found QUARK ;).

Greek style Salad Cheese: Nutrition value per 100g:protein 18.6, carb 2.5 of which sugar 0.3, Fat 24.3
Tesco Light choices Natural Normandy Formage Frais: (contains 90% less Fat) Nutrition per 100g: protein 7.8, carb, 8.8 of which sugar 3.3, Fat 0.2
Tesco soft Ricotta: Nutritian per 100g: protein 7.4, carb 2.5 of which sugar 2.5, Fat 10.7g
Creamfiels Mozzarella 50% less Fat: Nutrition Value: protein 19, carb 1.3 of which sugar 1.3 and fat 10%
from Lidl Mature Cheese Lighter: nutrition Value, protein 25.5 carb 0.1 of which sugar 0.1 and fat 21%
picked some Activia 0% yogurt.

Hope i got these right and i know Quark, Total Fage ​are totally allowed.

Dd you buy the list of cheeses above ? The only thing that's ok for dukan would be the fromage frais

Dd you buy the list of cheeses above ? The only thing that's ok for dukan would be the fromage frais

Ellie's right, NONE of those cheeses are allowed as they're all too high in fat! Use only fat free quark and the fromage frais. The fat content of all your dairy products needs to be below 2% and nearly everything you bought far exceeds that limit.

Also, I'm not sure what 'juice' you're diluting to make jelly, but fruit juice is not allowed as it's very high in sugar.
You really should stick to the list of allowed foods and not stray from it. Otherwise the diet will not work for you. If it helps, print out the list of allowed foods and post it on your fridge for quick reference. Good luck!

Today ahaa got my quark and total, going to be experiment cooking with them over the weeked.

So far i have had

Breakfast
Oat Gallette (oh my did it look and taste different with quark in it, i had been using yogurt, but hmmm luved it today) i made it with 1 egg, 1 egg yolk,, 1 tbsp quark, oatbran 2 tbsp, spices, had that with 2 tbsp of yogurt spreaded on the gallettee
1 skimmed milk with coffee (boiled 1 mug milk and added half a teaspoon of coffee)

Snacks
Few pieces of sugar free chewing gums

Lunch (at 3)
I can Tuna in water drained, added i tbsp quark and enjoyed
2 tbsp yogurt with lemon juice for flavouring
green tea (my mug is 500ml)

Dinner (at 9)
4 chicken drumsticks marinated with dry spices roasted with yogurt mint chutney
jelly
500 ml pepsi max

Quick question and thank you all dukaners, i read cornflour is allowed, in all phases and is gram flour (chickpeas flour) allowed? Also do i increase my oatbran and do i introduce wheatgram or stick to 2 tbsp oatbran daily?

one thing i lack is my daily 20 min walk, its terrible, and i really need to get that going?

Last edited:
Hello Dukaners :),

So far had a good day, (no cheat so far, was a little worried about the weekend)

PV day
Breakfast
Cider vinegar in 500 ml water (yuk was horrid)
Egg omelete (1 tbsp quark, dried fenugreek leaves, 1 spring onion)
2 tbsp total greet with pinch of cinammin and lemon juice.
Tea x 3 mugs (yep luv my brew) and this was inbetween my breakfast and lunch.

Lunch
Brussel sprouts with 1 tbsp quark
Chicken roasted (marinated in yogurt n spices)
Lettuce

Hi Hun, just catching up on a few diaries. Welcome to the boards. The girls are lovely here so just shout out if you're stuck :)

OMG OMG, i forgot, i forgot to have my oatbran n was nt hungry at all, but as a must made a gallette, could not eat it on its own with tea, got some cottage cheese and had half with dat but still could not finish it so spread some laughing cow cheese and finished it,
I amb actually very proud of myself, went to a big party and did not eat anything, was starving there but wen i got home was not hungry at all. I was actually saving the gallete for the evening. Came home and started finishing my household chores n then remembered i forgot my to eat .

Youve gotta eat more, theres not much there your body needs protien to loose xxx

Back