MUFFINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

semi_skimmed

hi,
ive been reading alot about the muffins and half a heated tetra on them. even though no ones replied to my threads - sob!
can you use any flavour shake? are they easy enough to make?
and hwo long do u heat the tetra for?

im excited i want it to be lunch time NOW!!!
xx

ive only made the muffins with a shake pack, with a bit of sparklin water and a sweetener, cant rememeber how lon for i think it was just checking on it every few seconds, ive not done them for ages as i dont have a microwave atm lol im sure someone will reply with a proper answer soon.xx

is everything going ok chick??

i used to do them with normal water but found they worked better with sparklin.

yeah im ok, just cleaned all upstairs to keep my mind of things, scales are not looking good but im not going to let it bother me any more, thinking of chucking them out cos i feel like im becoming obsessed lol

i know its hard but try to not weight yourself so much because weight does fluctuate and when u have your weigh in itll be a nice surprise. also my scales are different to my cdc and show im 2lbs heavier!!
do you use alot of water for the muffins? ill buy some sparkling then and see how it works. oooh im excited!!!
xx

hello! i am the muffin making master lol
i use the recipe from stcky.
crush 2 slenda tabs, mix with a pack- i've only tried choc or banana.
then i add a bit of cold water- mix vigourously. i cant say how much water, i just put the bowl under tap for like a second or 2. then i put in a little ramekin dish and heat for 1 min 40 secs in an 850 w micro. then i take out and spoon into bowl and put half a tetra in micro for about 50 secs and pour over it. hope this helps...its wot gets me thru the day, im off to make 1 now!
xx

i must have made it wrong because now i feel SICK!!! haha. it definately filled a hole though. i used vanilla shake as thats all i had in work, i think i put it in for too long as it was rock hard. lol.
also i used sparkling water, do you think thast was the killer?
xxx

Hi HOn!
I too make them loads!
I started using a sweetner in them but now I just do it without. I put my pack in a small plastic bowll(one of the kids ones from Ikea!) mix it with water(tap water) so its a very smooth thick mixture. I then pop in it in the microwave for about 1min leave it to cool a wee bit and eat it very slowly, bit by bit wit a very small spoon!!enjoy! My fav are choc ones, if I have no choc I use banana, but nothing else(would have hated the vanilla one!) so dont be put off, try another flavour!

Just takes a bit of getting used to and each microwave is different so try again some other time!
lou x

Mine are always flat and rubbish - i need a cookery lesson.
I make great porridge though!
x

hello! i am the muffin making master lol
i use the recipe from stcky.
crush 2 slenda tabs, mix with a pack- i've only tried choc or banana.
then i add a bit of cold water- mix vigourously. i cant say how much water, i just put the bowl under tap for like a second or 2. then i put in a little ramekin dish and heat for 1 min 40 secs in an 850 w micro. then i take out and spoon into bowl and put half a tetra in micro for about 50 secs and pour over it. hope this helps...its wot gets me thru the day, im off to make 1 now!
xx

What are Slenda Tabs ? I've only tried making one once, it was rubbish and gave me indigestion :confused:

Back