Total Solution Muffy WILL be 10stone 7 by october 8th

Ah Muffy that's nowt to worry about. That's still a TS day :D
Let's kick day 2's butt too xx

Hey sweetheart :) just wanted to wish you luck babe, sorry I haven't been about, just wanted to say thanks for the messages and send you my love x

Hey mini's

Today is not happy muffy day :(
I thought, ummm I'll have working solution day yesterday because I was really struggling not to eat marmalade on toast so I had chicken breast salad. Didn't manage to stop there so I had the same as everyone else (chips and pitta bread then coconut macaroons and a couple of glasses of wine) ... Stupid but it just proves I have zero will power anymore.

Weighed myself today back up to 12.3 again!!

Line drawn.
Coffee machine gurgling away, iv made a 700ml jug of choc shake and I'm having some mochas to try and lull myself back into it. Wish me luck because i have a feeling I'm going to need it xx

Popping back to keep myself on track... Shake lasted well, iv just finished drinking it (mixed with cups of coffee). Iv dipped in the box and pulled out packs at random ~ tomato soup for dinner and a strawberry shake for supper.

Was up until 3.30 this morning stressing myself out. Bath, magazine and Early night is needed tonight xx

nomoremuffintop said:
Popping back to keep myself on track... Shake lasted well, iv just finished drinking it (mixed with cups of coffee). Iv dipped in the box and pulled out packs at random ~ tomato soup for dinner and a strawberry shake for supper.

Was up until 3.30 this morning stressing myself out. Bath, magazine and Early night is needed tonight xx

You alright babe what you stressing about? Money or other? Hope you feel better soon x I am at 12.5 1/2 so you are still beating me :)

Hi babe you won't believe that our car was set on fire Sunday night!! Can anything else happen to us? Been out new car shopping so I'm pretty stressed! Today went great until I ate 2 cheese burgers :( maaan!

I'm desperately seeking motivation so have spent the last 2 hours counting and arranging packs into weeks. I was sure I still had 5 weeks until my birthday ?? Iv managed to stretch the packs until my birthday but i dont have enough packs? Can anyone correct me or help me to work out my plan? I don't know if I'm being totally blonde but I'm confused lol
Iv got in front of me....
6 choc bars
3 berry bars
23 strawberry shakes
16 banana shakes
17 choc shakes
18 vanilla shakes
2 Tom soups
1 tai soup

Right, I have just enough packs to last me until my birthday dont i? so the menu is as follows....

Thursday 4th - wendsday 10th
17 choc shakes + 1 choc bar + 3 berry bars

Thursday 18 - Wednesday 24th
18 vanilla shakes + 3 choc bars

Thursday 25th - Wednesday 31st
20 strawberry shakes + 1 tai soup

1st September - 7th September
16 banana + 2 choc bars + 2 Tom soup

8th September
3 strawberry shakes

9th September
MY 30Th birthday :)

Thanks for listening to my drivvle ;) xx

nomoremuffintop said:
Hi babe you won't believe that our car was set on fire Sunday night!! Can anything else happen to us? Been out new car shopping so I'm pretty stressed! Today went great until I ate 2 cheese burgers :( maaan!

I'm desperately seeking motivation so have spent the last 2 hours counting and arranging packs into weeks. I was sure I still had 5 weeks until my birthday ?? Iv managed to stretch the packs until my birthday but i dont have enough packs? Can anyone correct me or help me to work out my plan? I don't know if I'm being totally blonde but I'm confused lol
Iv got in front of me....
6 choc bars
3 berry bars
23 strawberry shakes
16 banana shakes
17 choc shakes
18 vanilla shakes
2 Tom soups
1 tai soup

Right, I have just enough packs to last me until my birthday dont i? so the menu is as follows....

Thursday 4th - wendsday 10th
17 choc shakes + 1 choc bar + 3 berry bars

Thursday 18 - Wednesday 24th
18 vanilla shakes + 3 choc bars

Thursday 25th - Wednesday 31st
20 strawberry shakes + 1 tai soup

1st September - 7th September
16 banana + 2 choc bars + 2 Tom soup

8th September
3 strawberry shakes

9th September
MY 30Th birthday :)

Thanks for listening to my drivvle ;) xx

Oh no!!! On the plus side does that mean you get the full value from the insurance so you don't have to stump up for repairs? Or do you have a huge excess?

Hey,

weight today 12 stone 3.8lb

Dustqueen*
the work could have been done by hubby because he had everything he needed to do it ( tools and engine hoist ) we were going to change the engine. The car only cost half of what it was worth as it wasn't running but hubby fixed that (new battery lol) so a 400 reclaimed engine would have been worth it. we are thinking maybe car was started (we bought it from a travelling couple (pikeys) that live local about 20 months ago and they only gave us 1 car key so I'm thinking maybe they had the other key still? Im not accusing anyone but they or someone they knew might have something to do with it as it has an immobiliser so they would need the key right? Or someone towed it away? It had a stereo in it and nice vauxhall alloy wheels on it, roof racks (expensive) so they could have wanted those? Anyway they could have started it then driven a couple of miles before it set itself on fire? It was found in a lane right on the side of the rd totally burned beyond recognition. It had a full tank of diesel Saturday so that must have gone with a bang! The police didn't even think it was a zafira shell they convinced themselves it was a mariva because it looked too small to be a zafira until the chassis number was confirmed that it was ours :( there were 2 more cars one with no wheels and one more burned out in the same stretch of rd the same night the police man told us!
I'm just glad it didn't go bang while hubby and I were in it on Saturday. The minute it started smoking and the car filled up hubby was quick enough to make it from the fast lane to the hard shoulder with zero visibility and we jumped straight out. All I can think of is "what if it exploded with us in it" ... I'm more upset about the baby seat , blanket and his coat that was in the car. It's a bit silly but its because theyr his personal things. Hurts to imagine his car seat disintegrating to nothing, :(
Insurance company have told us to wait for them to call. I'm not sure how it all works we have never had to claim anything before? insurance will only pay out about 12.000 I reckon if we are lucky...

Anyway we have decided to get a new zafira and we went to the dealer to order a s****y new elite :) we didn't order it though lol I'm too scared to commit to that I need a few days to think about it.

Diet wise - im sipping a very strong cold coffee with choc shake in it while kids eat pancakes and hubby eats sausage crusty rolls :( sorry I won't mention food again I just had to get that out ... Feel better now!

Xx

nomoremuffintop said:
Thanks babe xx

Having a total rubbish afternoon.

:'(

Binged on over 1,000 Calories

:(

why? Not a clue!!

:mad:

Aww Hun I know how you feel I am cc at the moment but unfortunately counting up to 2000-2500kcal with the wine and crisps lol opps
Are you a bit stressed still babe?

Hey muffy ...

Hugs babe... Ive been terrible too... But no more today's gonna be 100% shall we do today together? We've gotta do it chick no ifs no buts...let's do it

Good luck chick x x

Morning. Yes precious i really want to get back to it properly. I'm with you today... So far today I'm doing ok. Iv had half a pint of dr pepper zero and a cup of peppermint tea. I won't be buying anymore zero because I think that it's part of the reason I keep craving food. 3 chocolate shakes to go today :) might have a cold mint one a cold coffee one and a nice cold thick one. :D

Weight today shockingly 12 stone 2.8
I thought I'd be 12 stone 6 today after the amount of bread I ate yesterday!?

So fingers crossed I can stay on track and try to look at everything I want to eat and then tell myself that I don't need it, it will make me fatter and I want to lose weight much more than I want to eat....

I am doing really well so far (i know its only just past lunch time) had half a choc shake in a mint tea and then I made a thick paste with the other half pack and ate it with a spoon :) yummy! Don't worry I have drank more than enough water along side the paste to make up for not adding much water to it ;) xxx

Well done muffy Hun ...keep strong chick...

Sorry I've let myself down just can't do it :( tomms a new day :cry:

precious said:
Well done muffy Hun ...keep strong chick...

Sorry I've let myself down just can't do it :( tomms a new day :cry:

Me too babes :( must be something in the water?

Every night I go to bed wishing to wake up back in the zone but no luck as yet :'(
People used to tell me they wish they had my will power and now I envy others. My diary is rubbish, I feel so low over the past week... It can only get better though - I hope :)

Can only try again tomorrow.....

Back