Total Solution Muffy WILL be 10stone 7 by october 8th

Weight today 12 stone 2.8 lb (same as yesterday)

I'm determined to get through today 100% TS! Lots of cleaning to do and clothes to wash. There is hardly any food in the house (just enough to last the kids and hubby until monday) so I won't be able to eat even if I wanted to. I don't have any money to buy any thing either so that's a good thing. Feeling major fat and puffy. Even my face looks chubbier!

Fed up to the max already today. So bored of sitting at home with no Money and no car with 4 kids. I'm hoping to get enough energy to do a Zumba class on the xbox kinect tonight and maybe go for a nice long walk with my iPod playing. My plans never seem to work lately but I'm gonna give today a real go :) x

Good luck for today Muffy. It's so hard getting back into it eh? I wish my skinny brain would click back into action xxx

If only we had a switch that could be flicked eh? Doing ok today. Bit of washing done and put away watched a film with the kids and have managed not to have a shake yet .... Don't feel hungry at all yet! X

Made my 1st chocolate shake with a litre of coffee and then knocked it all over the side!! Think I will just wait until I cook dinner for the rest of the muff clan (pizza chips and salad) then try again lol xx

Sorted out the freezer and took pictures of everything we have so that i can plan meals for the week and now I'm sat at my parents. Trying hard to keep busy and not have a bar. I'll go home at 5 to do dinner and then bath before a night in front of the tv and hopefully not eat any pizza chips or salad :(

Really struggling now! Just had half pack with a pint of water to make a choc shake and the other half pack made into a paste again it's yummy tastes just like cake mix, could eat it again! Pizza is almost ready. It smells lush :(

Laying in bed my head is thumping and iv actually been sick with the pain, so light headed and my eyes feel like they'r popping out if my sockets... Not related to exante. I suffer migraine alot but they tend to clear up when I'm TS ... I hate this feeling so much that I am definitely TS from this minute. I feel drunk it's such a nasty sensation. I want to cry :'(

Weight today 12 stone 0.4

Migrain tablet worked in the end so I got some sleep. Feeling a bit better today.... Here I go again! I suppose each day has gotten better as iv eaten less food and slowly lost 5lb so far this week. a slice of pizza and half a jam sandwich didn't do any damage yesterday thank god. Now to get through today 100% ts xx

Mamakash said:
Glad you are feeling better . Just get back on the exante train ....x

Thanks mama I'm chilling on the sofa hubby has done all breakfast and is now prepping dinner so I don't have to be around food. I made some banana 'cake mix' with my pack and ate it with a pint of water to make sure I'm still getting enough fluids. craving badly today. Fingers crossed I get through today without going insane! X

Mamakash said:
You will ....just have an extra pack or two ! I do the "cake mix"thing as well . Hope you have a good day xx

I'm feeling a bit more focused now. Iv sorted my room 'half' out just going to put clothes away and change the bedding then I'll have a think about a pack. I did decide to have all chocolate packs this week but I had a banana earlier and a bar yesterday so that plan isn't working lol. I am thinking I should just go with the flow ;)

Back