Total Solution Muffy WILL be 10stone 7 by october 8th

Hey, nothing has happened I had a day off because I decided I couldn't face even thinking about exante today.

CAUTION lots of FOOD TALK!!!!!

I'm fed up of everything and been feeling a bit down. I got up in pain which didn't help as I had a home visit at 10am from orthotics to fit new knee braces (I can't stand being touched by strangers even though they are lovely and gentle. it's just a personal thing) so i got out of bed in a mood. About 11 i made myself a tomato soup but reached straight for the white floured rolls and butter. I ate 2 rolls with my soup and didnt care or feel guilty. I decided it was provably not a good day to try doing exante and just keep eating because i tend to feel the need to binge when I'm in that mood. When I say binge I mean having 2 packs of crisps 4 slices toast a cake and chocolate within ten minutes but I did eat 2 biscuits after my soup. Felt much better after a trip to morrisons with my mum but I bought way too much yummy stuff. I made pork pie and salad (lettuce radish cucumber tomato beetroot) for lunch I had some spicy pasta for dinner and then shared a huge risotto with my toddler .... Major carb load but I'm ok. Going to start tomorrow and I mean business now I have my exante head ready to put back on my shoulders in the morning :) feeling great I have had time to think. I managed to get down from 12.5 to 11.13 this week so I didn't do too terrible considering iv been poo at TS!
I think the chat with my mum is what made my mind up to do it properly again from tomorrow. so I won't weigh myself I'll just go from today's weight and hope to get 7lb. off this week :O

XxxX

Hey hun that's a great loss considering :) sorry you are still feeling a bit meh x hope things get better soon x

DustQueen said:
How you doing today my gorgeous muff? ;)

Im doing total Plop! I'm having another day off. I made a decision again that i wasn't ready this morning and I would be wasting shakes by even attempting to follow exante. I had breakfast, salad for lunch, Just shared hubby's large kebab and chips for dinner :)

I'm back with you in the morning my dusty bit 4 weeks ts for me then i run out of shakes... xx

nomoremuffintop said:
Im doing total Plop! I'm having another day off. I made a decision again that i wasn't ready this morning and I would be wasting shakes by even attempting to follow exante. I had breakfast, salad for lunch, Just shared hubby's large kebab and chips for dinner :)

I'm back with you in the morning my dusty bit 4 weeks ts for me then i run out of shakes... xx

I just had fish and chips ;) will see you in the am babe ;)
We will do this!!!
Money still tight then? I know how that feels :(

Yep bring on the am. I'm excited about 4 weeks count down. I'm going to make a count down chart tonight.

Money is tighter than an elephant in spanx!!

Just opened the wine. Might go sit out in the garden :) I think I'm going to be +6lb by the morning so I'm guessing I'll be about 12.5 again :O

nomoremuffintop said:
Yep bring on the am. I'm excited about 4 weeks count down. I'm going to make a count down chart tonight.

Money is tighter than an elephant in spanx!!

Just opened the wine. Might go sit out in the garden :) I think I'm going to be +6lb by the morning so I'm guessing I'll be about 12.5 again :O

I have the wine open too Mmmmmmm wine :)
No more til my birthday after today :) gonna enjoy it :)
I bet you aren't that heavy x

Yum. This wine is so going down nicely!
I think it is because I don't feel guilty.

Not going out or doing anything on my birthday now so the pressure is off. Feels good. Slowly but surely I'll get to goal xx

nomoremuffintop said:
Yum. This wine is so going down nicely!
I think it is because I don't feel guilty.

Not going out or doing anything on my birthday now so the pressure is off. Feels good. Slowly but surely I'll get to goal xx

That's very good of you babe :) maybe I should do the same :S

Im sipping wine and watching sky news :( Hubby is in the bath so when he gets out I'm off to the shop to get some ice-cream to share with him after iv had s nice long soak. eek I'm so sorry to all the TS'rs that might stumble across my diary lately... I won't be mentioning food again after this post. Sorry again x

nomoremuffintop said:
Im sipping wine and watching sky news :( Hubby is in the bath so when he gets out I'm off to the shop to get some ice-cream to share with him after iv had s nice long soak. eek I'm so sorry to all the TS'rs that might stumble across my diary lately... I won't be mentioning food again after this post. Sorry again x

I'm watching emmerdale on V+ and munching ;)

God I hate you two tonight!!!!

Lol just kidding xx

Haha yeah but you are gonna wake up feeling proud while we wake up cringing at the scales :) x

I'm in the bath sweating like a piggy :O need to get out as I'm missing csi Miami x

I went to the shop to get ice-cream and choc's but gave them all to hubby who is stuffing his face now ... Very pleased with myself for not eating them.

Missing csi ... Must get out of the bath ;) night xx

nomoremuffintop said:
Haha yeah but you are gonna wake up feeling proud while we wake up cringing at the scales :) x

I'm in the bath sweating like a piggy :O need to get out as I'm missing csi Miami x

I went to the shop to get ice-cream and choc's but gave them all to hubby who is stuffing his face now ... Very pleased with myself for not eating them.

Missing csi ... Must get out of the bath ;) night xx

Good work

im feeling ok about being 12 stone 2 AGAIN.
so, 30 days until my birthday but as far as money goes i have no plans on going anywhere :( if by any miracle i find some wonga ill be out to party so im trying my luck at a huge 23lb shifted by then :D

today iv decided to follow miss g and have my packs when she does. i never fancy a shake anymore so need someone to tell me to have one. id actually find it way easier to have nothing than i do to have 3 shakes.

anyway banana shake now and whatever miss g is having later ;)

have a great day everyone xx

nomoremuffintop said:
im turning into miss g lol

There's worse people you could turn into :) BUT everything I do has to be coloured green :D it's my fav colour :D so get it sorted lol xx

Ooohh Muffy

You can get apps for countdown charts too :D xx

Back