Total Solution Muffy WILL be 10stone 7 by october 8th

Wow! Is it 5pm already?

I put up new bedroom curtains, then looked at the bowl of salad in the fridge... Put new bedding on then looked at the salad again huff!! But I'm happy with myself because I just looked and didn't eat it.
Just watched come dine with me and im going to read another few pages of my magazine before i make kids some dinner.

Glad iv only had 1 shake so far today. It means I can have another one while kids have dinner then my last one tonight after my walk. I can do this :)

nomoremuffintop said:
Maybe it's just me that's freezing actually xx

That's some quick ketosis ;) how you doing babe? Ok?

nomoremuffintop said:
Wow! Is it 5pm already?

I put up new bedroom curtains, then looked at the bowl of salad in the fridge... Put new bedding on then looked at the salad again huff!!
Just watched come dine with me and im going to read another few pages of my magazine before i make kids some dinner.

Glad iv only had 1 shake so far today. It means I can have another one while kids have dinner then my last one tonight after my walk. I can do this :)

Great work Hun :)
Remember salad or thin x
I got my beck book out last night and wrote some new goal/advantages which has helped x

nomoremuffintop said:
Hmm my beck book is beside the bed. Might have to have a read through tonight. I got bored after I read the 1st 4 pages :(

Lmao oh dear I'm about 140 pages in I think around the bit about cravings so gonna have to reread that a lot I think lol

Sounds like your doing great today Muffy :D xx

I couldn't face cooking so I put £7 in the hand of my 10 year old and told him to treat him and his 8 yr old brother to chippy on the way to youth club. Cooked fish fingers and noodles for 2 smaller mobsters and hubby has to fix himself something.
Hubby has just told me his brother and his girlfriend are coming to stay tomorrow night with her daughter so I'm now stressed and need to gut the house find the air bed in the loft and search fir something for everyone to eat. Ahhhh! Stress is not good :(

nomoremuffintop said:
I couldn't face cooking so I put £7 in the hand of my 10 year old and told him to treat him and his 8 yr old brother to chippy on the way to youth club. Cooked fish fingers and noodles for 2 smaller mobsters and hubby has to fix himself something.
Hubby has just told me his brother and his girlfriend are coming to stay tomorrow night with her daughter so I'm now stressed and need to gut the house find the air bed in the loft and search fir something for everyone to eat. Ahhhh! Stress is not good :(

Good girl ;) oh boo that does sound stressful but you can do it hun x

Deep breaths muffy, have 5 mins to chill then clean clean clean :) xx

Won't be having time to walk tonight but I'm sure the cleaning will be just as good excercise. Just had a strawberry shake with 800ml water. Hubby is cooking chicken and chips but I feel sick! My belly and back really hurt. Gotta push through this pain. Bath time for bog rats now then start cleaning so I'll be back to say good night at some point xxx

nomoremuffintop said:
Won't be having time to walk tonight but I'm sure the cleaning will be just as good excercise. Just had a strawberry shake with 800ml water. Hubby is cooking chicken and chips but I feel sick! My belly and back really hurt. Gotta push through this pain. Bath time for bog rats now then start cleaning so I'll be back to say good night at some point xxx

Yeah it'll be just as good as a walk :)
Bog rats? Lmao
Aww Hun sorry you don't feel well :( sorry you are in pain :( *hugs* hope it feels better soon x

Back