Total Solution Muffy WILL be 10stone 7 by october 8th

DustQueen said:
How's it going missy? Hope your disappointment hasn't led you to cake :( x

I was good all day! Just got home from town. Went clothes shopping for my tweenager as he is off to Drayton manor for his 1st ever residential trip. Anyway I got home and caved in :( pork pie and a weight watchers carrot cake .... Hubby has surprised me with tickets to cinema to see rise of the planet of the apes at half 8 tonight. Sorry darlings x

How pathetic do I sound? 1 day and I fail again! It proves that if I'm not on here I go off the rails! Scratch today. And I'll start again in the morning.

Oh Hun :( maybe you shouldn't weigh if the disappointment leads to eating :(
Yes try again tomorrow x all is not lost x enjoy the flicks ;) x

DustQueen said:
Oh Hun :( maybe you shouldn't weigh if the disappointment leads to eating :(
Yes try again tomorrow x all is not lost x enjoy the flicks ;) x

I'm not sure that weighing was the problem. Maybe it was going out all day and being starving. I didn't even think before I stuffed the pork pie in my gob I felt real hunger then not just 'fancy' :(

Never mind. No point moaning about it so I'll be here in the morning and no weigh in for a few days ;)

Aw muff muff muff bless ya :(

Ok no more daily weighing it's really bad.

Will pick you up in the morning ready for a TS day :D and a 30 minute walk ;) xx

DustQueen said:
I know how you feel hub Druid TOTM I am friggin starving!

I ended up in kfc Hun. 1050 calories I ate :O then pop corn at the cinema too. I'm so ashamed of myself. What a waste but I can't change it now. I'll try extra hard today. Have made up a litre of water with coffee and a vanilla shake and I'm sipping it slowly. I'm going to walk again tonight so I hope to get back in the zone (don't hold much hope of it lasting though) I'm just pure naff at this! XxxX

Iv realised that I always end up going off plan when I'm away from minimins. Says alot for minimins but not much for my will power!

I was out all day and didn't check in so I messed up yesterday. Today I weigh over 12.5 so I'm very annoyed at myself. It's so embarrassing when everyone sees how great I was doing then not even 48 hours into restart I fail and stuff my face. I wish I had no kids at times like this, I'd be able to sit on here all day. Sleep when I want. Go lay in the bath for hours :(

Today's plan is to drink lots and read some more magazines and then Go for a walk tonight.

Have a good day everyone xx

nomoremuffintop said:
I ended up in kfc Hun. 1050 calories I ate :O then pop corn at the cinema too. I'm so ashamed of myself. What a waste but I can't change it now. I'll try extra hard today. Have made up a litre of water with coffee and a vanilla shake and I'm sipping it slowly. I'm going to walk again tonight so I hope to get back in the zone (don't hold much hope of it lasting though) I'm just pure naff at this! XxxX

I had a kfc last week hun, wasn't as nice as I remembered :(
Don't worry babe I ate loads of calories last night but it doesn't matter in the slightest if we do this TS right now :D
You are not naff, you are just a bit disillusioned, get your beck book out and find your positive head you won't be able to do it without it x
I know you can do this babe xxxx

nomoremuffintop said:
Iv realised that I always end up going off plan when I'm away from minimins. Says alot for minimins but not much for my will power!

I was out all day and didn't check in so I messed up yesterday. Today I weigh over 12.5 so I'm very annoyed at myself. It's so embarrassing when everyone sees how great I was doing then not even 48 hours into restart I fail and stuff my face. I wish I had no kids at times like this, I'd be able to sit on here all day. Sleep when I want. Go lay in the bath for hours :(

Today's plan is to drink lots and read some more magazines and then Go for a walk tonight.

Have a good day everyone xx

Not lack of willpower just willpower increases with minis which I think most people find or it wouldn't be so popular ;)

Totm = tummy ache, dressing gown, water and blanket on the sofa with magazines watching crappy tv :) I'm not going near the kitchen until I have to make kids dinner xx

nomoremuffintop said:
Totm = tummy ache, dressing gown, water and blanket on the sofa with magazines watching crappy tv :) I'm not going near the kitchen until I have to make kids dinner xx

I know how you feel babe got major pre TOTM pain :( was awful yesterday! Cravings have gone mental! Due any day now, boobs have been really painful for about 2 weeks now :(

I got mine this am :( aching tum is annoying. Forgot I hadn't even made kids lunch when in posted last so I had to dash to the kitchen and make a few boiled eggs and raided the fridge to bung together a big cold meat and egg salad lunch for them. I'm so hungry now and all I can think about is salad and eggs :(

Back under my blanket watching tv. Xx

nomoremuffintop said:
I got mine this am :( aching tum is annoying. Forgot I hadn't even made kids lunch when in posted last so I had to dash to the kitchen and make a few boiled eggs and raided the fridge to bung together a big cold meat and egg salad lunch for them. I'm so hungry now and all I can think about is salad and eggs :(

Back under my blanket watching tv. Xx

Awww Hun :( make yourself half a hot shake might appease your tummy :)

I'm fine. Hubby put bubba for a nap before he went out so I could technically go for a lay down while older boys play the xbox. Not like me to want to go bed during the day :( curtains shut and I'm catching up on some stuff iv got on sky+ recorded then I might go hang my new bedroom curtains? Trying not to have another shake just yet xx

nomoremuffintop said:
I'm fine. Hubby put bubba for a nap before he went out so I could technically go for z lay down while older boys play the xbox. Not like me to want to go bed during the day :( curtains shut and I'm catching up on some stuff iv got on sky+ recorded then I might go hang my new bedroom curtains? Trying not YO have another shake just yet xx

I'm off to the allotment with oh to get away from the kitchen :)

Back