Total Solution Muffy WILL be 10stone 7 by october 8th

Walked home slowly. Just got home and dashed straight to the fridge ... For a nice tall glass of dr pepper zero :) having a bar and reading my magazine x

nomoremuffintop said:
Walked home slowly. Just got home and dashed straight to the fridge ... For a nice tall glass of dr pepper zero :) having a bar and reading my magazine x

Yeeeeeh we've got Muffy back :D xx

Awww yay great minds think alike :) I've just returned from my walk :)
Well done babe ;) really pleased for us both, day 1 done and dusted ;) xxx

You can do this Muffy. Just looked at your pictures babe and have to say you are looking remarkable! Well done indeed. Just think how great it will feel when you post one up saying 10stone something xxx

ladygaga said:
You can do this Muffy. Just looked at your pictures babe and have to say you are looking remarkable! Well done indeed. Just think how great it will feel when you post one up saying 10stone something xxx

She's definitely one hot cookie ;)

ladygaga said:

Oooo yay 10 stone something I want some of that action!!!!

me too!

Can't sleep. Forgot to mention that the new car is ordered :D vauxhall zafira elite on a 61 plate. It will have a computer, cruise control, leather sports interior and heated front seats with lumber support, *bliss*. Front and back parking sensors and Traction control. Also fog lights or something lol oh and 7 spoke alloy wheels! Dark tinted windows and its black! Omg what have I allowed hubby to do?

I know nothing about cars but apparently this car is the best family car\ mpv in it's class. Feel a huge bit spoilt but..... Won't be getting it until it's manufactured so have to wait 8-12 weeks :(

Lots of time to save the deposit then :/

Really need to go to sleep now!

Xx

nomoremuffintop said:
Can't sleep. Forgot to mention that the new car is ordered :D vauxhall zafira elite on a 61 plate. It will have a computer, cruise control, leather sports interior and heated front seats with lumber support, *bliss*. Front and back parking sensors and Traction control. Also fog lights or something lol oh and 7 spoke alloy wheels! Dark tinted windows and its black! Omg what have I allowed hubby to do?

I know nothing about cars but apparently this car is the best family car\ mpv in it's class. Feel a huge bit spoilt but..... Won't be getting it until it's manufactured so have to wait 8-12 weeks :(

Lots of time to save the deposit then :/

Really need to go to sleep now!

Xx

Lmao sounds like a right beastie :D better tell the hubby and oh they need to get used to eating beans on toast or gruel lol
Glad you got the car sorted hun sounds lovely :)

More spontaneous exercise done in bed ;) ;) lol

Oh my I need to sleep but I can't maybe I should turn my phone off and ignore hubby Talking about banger racing blah blah....

nomoremuffintop said:
More spontaneous exercise done in bed ;) ;) lol

Oh my I need to sleep but I can't maybe I should turn my phone off and ignore hubby Talking about banger racing blah blah....

Lmao GOOD GIRL ;) xxxx

Morning all I'm still in bed but kids are awake so I'll have to get up soon. Really tired. Was awake ages after my last post as me and hubby were trying to think of a name for the huge spot on my chin that appeared yesterday! No luck it is still nameless :D

As we lay talking in bed last night our bedroom window slammed shut and now I'm convinced there is a ghost in the house, how exciting lol

Feel in a good mood today despite being knackered but for some reason I'm scared to weigh myself. Also im due my totm today so not looking forward to that :(

I'll be back soon with today's weight........

Weight today 12 stone 0.6
I really thought that I'd be in the 11's. Actually I needed to be to give me a boost.
I had a feeling I hadn't lost much. Maybe it's because I didn't drink much yesterday? Exercise? Totm due?
I knew it wouldn't be good. Not happy now! Oh well. Probably drop a bit more tomorrow :( I know it was only 1 TS day but I normally lose 3+ after 1st day x

nomoremuffintop said:
Weight today 12 stone 0.6
I really thought that I'd be in the 11's. Actually I needed to be to give me a boost.
I had a feeling I hadn't lost much. Maybe it's because I didn't drink much yesterday? Exercise? Totm due?
I knew it wouldn't be good. Not happy now! Oh well. Probably drop a bit more tomorrow :( I know it was only 1 TS day but I normally lose 3+ after 1st day x

Excuse me..... Turn that frown upside down! We're having none of that today Mrs!!
Stay off them scales ;)

Here's to day 2 xx

Back