Total Solution Muffy WILL be 10stone 7 by october 8th

nomoremuffintop

Gold Member
I will conquer exante and break the barrier that seems to stand in my way of late. Tomorrow will be day one again.
For the rest of today I will just take time to reflect, stop punishing myself for failing but take time to forgive myself for wasting the last 2 months. Xx

Last edited:
And I'll be here with you missy :) until you overtake me again that is :p x

I'm a dumb ass! Went to see the inlaws in London yesterday (last minute thing) the excitement took over and I jumped in the shower then packed the kids up, left the house without as much as a sip of water. Got to the petrol station to fill the car up but I filled my face too! King size double deckers and grab bags of mini chedders then a yummy chicken salad for dinner. Pringles and half a tub of Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream on the way home and at midnight when we got home I had noodles and whole meal bread with loads of butter .... And some fruity shortbread biscuits :O wow... Am i actually just trying to eat myself fat again!! Hubby is taking me to banger racing tomorrow at arena Essex. Iv not been for a few years, be like a little date for me without the kids! I know it will end in us having a meal so you guessed it, I'm making another excuse not to start back on TS today. I'm thinking august 1st which is Monday. I'll do up until my birthday 9th September 100% total solution and I won't even stop for my sons birthday in august. I hope to be able to get into the 10's by my birthday. I am running out of time but I am going to carry on with exante from October until December to get to goal of 8stone 7lb by new year :)

You can do it Muffy :D xx

thanks hun. i know i can so im not waiting until monday. saturday im going to eat healthy and sunday is going to be day 1 back on ts but i forgot that i am going to a friends for a girls night in on saturday next weekend so ill eat something healthy to kick out of ketosis and ill snack on low carb while im drinking (rum and coke). i am sorry for the mention of food and the major food mention in my previous post too. i am not going to mention it again. then ill be back on ts again fom next sunday until my birthday. im sorry to repeat myself but i need to keep telling myself that i know the plan ;)

nomoremuffintop said:
thanks hun. i know i can so im not waiting until monday. saturday im going to eat healthy and sunday is going to be day 1 back on ts but i forgot that i am going to a friends for a girls night in on saturday next weekend so ill eat something healthy to kick out of ketosis and ill snack on low carb while im drinking (rum and coke). i am sorry for the mention of food and the major food mention in my previous post too. i am not going to mention it again. then ill be back on ts again fom next sunday until my birthday. im sorry to repeat myself but i need to keep telling myself that i know the plan ;)

I know what you mean, it's kinda like convincing yourself int it? Lol Well done for jumping back on quicker :)
Do you really need to drink next weekend? Only saying coz I know how hard it is going into ketosis! Just a thought :D But if you decide to just make sure you know "the rules" lol straight back on the next day xx

Quick update..
Didn't get to arena essex to watch the racing. Car blew up just before the m25 so had to pay 180 quid for recovery truck to bring us back home after an hour on the hard shoulder :(

4 brandy and cokes and a huge greasy Chinese later I'm off to bed :(

Night xx

Oh no Hun sorry to hear that hope everything is ok apart from the expensive journey home babe..

I too can't get back in the zone chick it's so difficult right now for me but we can do this ... I'm finding the last bit of weight so hard to lose I just want to cry ....

Good luck if ur starting today... I'll be joining you tomm..

Lots of love x x

Thank you precious I'm struggling to think about anything other than money or food :( no car at all as it totally seized on us. We used the rent money to pay for recovery truck so now I'm totally screwed ... Land lord will be here tomorrow to collect the rent and I can't wait!! (that was sarcasm of course) sorry everyone. I know it's becoming totally boring listening to me say it but tomorrow I WILL be back to TS. There is no point putting it off any longer because I'll just be here moaning that I'm a size 24 again. Xx

Oh no Hun bad times that sounds awful... I really hope landlord is understanding... Hugs chick...

I'm back tomm new month new losses u up for it let's do this ...no more excuses?

Hugs x

Oh yes I'm back tomorrow. New month new start iv borrowed Money from a family member to make up the rent so I'm just chilling out tonight and will be here bright and early :)

Helli everyone. Don't worry I haven't failed already just been busy this morning. iv had a glass of dr pepper zero so far. I have hit the point where I just don't care anymore About what or how I do it I just have to get it done! I don't feel hungry and I don't want to know what I weigh. I'll weigh on my birthday 9/9/11 and have that weekend off. I'll go back to TS on the Tuesday after until goal weight of 8stone 7lb. I think that if I obsess about weight I'll get discouraged so in just 100% TS and dr p zero if I need a sweet treat. I have decided that I am going to just accept that I can't have nothing but 3 shakes a day and try not to think about not having food because food is not an option on TS and I want to be in the 10's by my 30th birthday in 40 days time :) I was 12.5 yesterday so I'm aiming for 10.13 by my birthday... as long as I stick to it 100% I will lose weight and no matter what I'm going to do this properly. Iv done it before without anything passing my lips but shakes and water for a month when I 1st started I lost 2stone in 4 weeks so I can do it again. :D

Hey muffy welcome back chick...wowzers 2st in 4 weeks gosh that's amazing u know... If I could lose that id be at goal lol.. TS is a hard diet but comes with it excellent losses so we just have to knuckle down and do it I guess... U know deep down u can do it.. Lots of luck chick x x

precious said:
Hey muffy welcome back chick...wowzers 2st in 4 weeks gosh that's amazing u know... If I could lose that id be at goal lol.. TS is a hard diet but comes with it excellent losses so we just have to knuckle down and do it I guess... U know deep down u can do it.. Lots of luck chick x x

Sure is pretty hard core but still worth it when you can get into it the time flys by. Just hope I can get into it ASAP xx

Well done for getting back on track Muffy. Sounds like you're really in the zone :D

Your banana cinammon shake sounds lush! Will need to get some cinammon in me thinks.

Keep up the good work missus!

xx

p.s. congrats on your losses so far - you've done AMAZING!!
x

Well done muffy fab fab fab here's to Tomm.... Mmmm narna and cinamon sounds lush May have to try that one x x

Thank you! I feel a bit naughty tho I had another bar! 2 bars and a shake today. isn't as bad as it could have been :) x

Bath then early night x

Back