Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

nomoremuffintop said:
I was thinking that too Hun. I was working out that even if I get to 12.4 I'm still 5 stone lighter than I was when I last saw them. That is amazing but it was just a number I had focused on and if I lower my target I'll not try so hard? Does that make sense? I know it don't seem like I'm trying very hard as it is but knowing iv got to get 8 lb off is what stopped me at 1 pack of crisps or 4 hot X buns or I think I may have had a bar of chocolate some biscuits peanut butter on toast and a big fat bacon sandwich last night lol
Plus it's more the fact that I would reach this target before allowing myself a weekend off. If I don't get there I'll have the time off but not feel like I'd earned it?

I'm kind of clearing my head while jotting all this down. I can kind of see a bit of spark forming in my head the more I talk about how much I want To lose and how little time I have. I like to have a plan I just can't always make it work :)

Thanks Carly what your saying makes me feel much better and it's really helping me to think clearer xxx

5stone is AMAZING!
Yes I know what you mean about aiming high to keep you on track :)
How has your day gone? Still starving?
I think it will be much easier for you as well with OH not around eating tasty stuff :) I know I'd find it easier if my OH and lodger weren't sat around eating, especially as lodger only eats junk :)

nomoremuffintop said:
Back off to the hospital now. My knuckles on both hands are All swollen up :( and so is my ankle again. Fun fun!

I got a pan out and an egg....then put them away again. Was thinking of taking a hard boiled egg with me as a snack if I'm there ages but I'll take my half a shake and my shaker full of water.

So tired just want to go to bed but I know I won't sleep in pain so might as well not bother.

Night night everyone xx

Oh hun you poor thing :( hope it gets better soon can't be very fun x

muffy im sorry hun i hope the pain goes away soon! hope you are ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, thanks for the replies I haven't read them properly yet but I will in the morning.. Quickly letting you all know iv just got home from hospital. More X-ray's done and i have a Sprained ankle and tendon damage on my hands. Nothing I didn't already know! Knackered but was 100% so off to sleep now. XxxX

nomoremuffintop said:
Hey, thanks for the replies I haven't read them properly yet but I will in the morning.. Quickly letting you all know iv just got home from hospital. More X-ray's done and i have a Sprained ankle and tendon damage on my hands. Nothing I didn't already know! Knackered but was 100% so off to sleep now. XxxX

Oh sweetheart :( so sorry
You've done so well to stay TS
Sending you my love and best wishes for a speedy recovery x

Well done for staying 100% that's fab! Hope the pain dies down and you got a good rest xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i made it!!

hello everyone. I slept like a log last night i was shattered. had a lay in until 9am :)
got on the scales and thank god i stuck to TS yesterday and im now under 12 and a half stone :D 12 stone 6.8lb !

iv lost 1.2lb since wednesday weigh in lol a bit rubbish but i have 2 days to lose a bit more. ill be back on target if i can lose 2.8lb by friday than ill only have 4lb to lose by the 7th and then i can enjoy my weekend off knowing that im at target.

aim for this week is to be 100% every day until thursday morning and then sail through the 5 days hubby is away. i dont know why i manage so well when he is gone. maybe i just dont feel like im missing out? the kids are easy to please so i just feed them things im not really a fan of or send them to my mums for dinner most days ;) seen as thats where my chest freezer full of food is i just tell her to grab something out for them. also when hubbys away i have early nights and i go out most of the day trying to waste the days to make time go quicker until he gets back.

thank you all for the lovely messages last night. im trying not to think about the pain. im dosing myself up on pain killers and ill plod through the day.

im cooking yesterdays roast pork dinner today...i know ill be tempted and its going to be so hard but im under 12 and a half stone!! i moaned about NOT being under 175lb so now i am i just have to remember how i felt every time i didnt make it and try to push past that. its only another 12 days until i can enjoy my weekend off and ill have some yummy bbq meat and salad then :) its going to be worth it i have to keep telling myself that.

might pop to town tomorrow once kids go back to school (YES!) and have a quick sun bed and try on that size 16 dress again to see how well it fits now?

im going for a shake now umm...shall i have a vanilla or a chocolate? oh, i have a banana one too i might have that and treat myself :cool:

Yeeeeeh Muffy :) Under 12.7 that's bloody marvellous :)
Now keep focussed and the next few days will fly by.
Hope your feeling better soon chick xxx

You are doing great especially with having to have trips to the hospital to cope with aswell!! Under 12.7 is brilliant...just keep going as you have been and you will easy get that half a stone off!!..xx

Hello everyone :) wow, 4pm and iv just got home. Feel fab today ( diet wise ) Forgot my phone so had no chance to pop in this afternoon. Went to b&q to get a hose and some door handles and i fell in-love with some tea light holders and pretty accessories for my boys garden party on the 7th may so might have to treat myself when I hit 12 stone 4.3 ( five stone off ) ;) also went to asda and thought I'd try their cherry diet cola... Anybody know if it's ok to have?? Got some zero too even though I said I wasn't going to have cola or bars any more I feel positive enough now that it's not the bars or cola or soups it's ME that's the problem so if I'm gonna mess up I'll do it even if I'm on shakes and water only as well so might as well have some little treats. Got 3 biggest loser bars and a box of 3 measure up bars too. Iv never tried those and when I inspected inside the box I was surprised at how big they are :) also got a big tub of curry powder and I'm going to have half a mushroom soup with curry powder in a bit with half a mint fudge bar yummy x then I'm going to paint my nails with my new manicure set and contemplate dying my hair blonde?? I'm sorry to go soo off topic but I have a little question - I'm natural blonde but iv dyed it dark reddy brown. Anybody know if I can dye it back to blonde without stripping it 1st? The blonde dye is suitable for dark brown...

Anyway, hope all you lovelies are having a fab day :D x

Glad you are having such a good day hun :)
and eeekkkk much braver than me attempting to dye your own hair blonde :S Hope it goes well, let me know when you are going to do it/have done it or I will worry all day (I'm a bit funny about my hair since a few disasters).
I'm sure people have said the asda cherry diet coke is fine.
Glad it's a good day today :)

carly82 said:
Glad you are having such a good day hun :)
and eeekkkk much braver than me attempting to dye your own hair blonde :S Hope it goes well, let me know when you are going to do it/have done it or I will worry all day (I'm a bit funny about my hair since a few disasters).
I'm sure people have said the asda cherry diet coke is fine.
Glad it's a good day today :)

Lol bless you. I might wait until tomorrow and go grab a pre lightener. I have dyed it darker loads of times before but never tried to go back to blonde without a hairdresser so I'm a bit worried but what's the worst than can happen? I will have orange hair and have to go to the salon anyway ;)

Worried about the amount of calories I'm going to have today, by having an exante banana for breakfast and just had half of a mushroom soup and half a BL choc mint fudge bar and plan on having the other half of the soup and bar later tonight but that's more calories than 600 if I'm not mistaken? Hope the carbs are not over too? Can't be bothered to get up and check just yet lol

Xxx

Lol bless you. I might wait until tomorrow and go grab a pre lightener. I have dyed it darker loads of times before but never tried to go back to blonde without a hairdresser so I'm a bit worried but what's the worst than can happen? I will have orange hair and have to go to the salon anyway ;)

Worried about the amount of calories I'm going to have today, by having an exante banana for breakfast and just had half of a mushroom soup and half a BL choc mint fudge bar and plan on having the other half of the soup and bar later tonight but that's more calories than 600 if I'm not mistaken? Hope the carbs are not over too? Can't be bothered to get up and check just yet lol

Xxx

yep orange or green hair :S Some hairdressers won't redye until a certain time has passed so as not to wreck your hair, I'd be careful if I were you :)

so you are having a BL bar, a mushroom soup and a banana shake? that's fine why wouldn't it be? or did I miss something?

Xxx

Hey Muffy...
Just catching up on some diaries :)
Not had a chance over the weekend :eek:

Not soo good about your joints :(. One of my friends has something very similar to what you described, and it is a horrible thing to have :(
Hope your feeling better soon from that :)

12st7lbs :D
Happy days :D

The Exante cals are just over 600 a day.... as long as you only have one bar it will be fine.

Marge
:D

Back