Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Thanks Hun. i worked it out to 28g fat
38g carbs and 619 calories for the shake, soup and bar for the day? Oh that's with 1 glass of cherry diet asda cola too :D

Can't wait until tomorrow to see what I weigh how cool will it be if I was 173 lb something?? I haven't had much water today so best start drinking.

Didn't do the roast again today. I just don't feel up to it yet. Eldest had salad 2 middle boys had ravioli and hubby had garlic chicken and coleslaw with chips. I made courgette tomato and potatos with chicken for the baby. I wasn't tempted by any of those meals though. I'm going to bath the kids then they're to bed at 7.30 woopie school tomorrow and I can get back into a routine xxx

nomoremuffintop said:
Just read the box again and they suggest using pre lightener for a lighter result so I may use that ;)

Hey
Look out for something called colour b4 it takes dye out of your hair and returns it to your natural colour without damaging it like pre lightner can. My friend used it and was very very impressed! When I get paid gonna try it too :)

*lil* said:
Hey
Look out for something called colour b4 it takes dye out of your hair and returns it to your natural colour without damaging it like pre lightner can. My friend used it and was very very impressed! When I get paid gonna try it too :)

Ooh cheers I'll go look tomorrow xx

38g carbs and 619 calories for the shake, soup and bar for the day? Oh that's with 1 glass of cherry diet asda cola too :D

I have some of the Asda diet cherry cola in ma fridge just now :D
Gonna have some later :D
Not tried it yet though, so I hope its ok :)

nomoremuffintop said:

Can't wait until tomorrow to see what I weigh how cool will it be if I was 173 lb something?? I haven't had much water today so best start drinking.

Didn't do the roast again today. I just don't feel up to it yet. Eldest had salad 2 middle boys had ravioli and hubby had garlic chicken and coleslaw with chips. I made courgette tomato and potatos with chicken for the baby. I wasn't tempted by any of those meals though. I'm going to bath the kids then they're to bed at 7.30 woopie school tomorrow and I can get back into a routine xxx

Good work missy what a good day :)

Sure we'll have another one tomorrow too ;)

Just painted my nails but done a poo job especially my right hand lol I can't stand not having my nails done :/

Just popped in to honk ;)
So happy I managed today as the dreaded totm arrived this morning... Phew let's hope tomorrow is as easy!
Off into town for a bit of retail sampling lol I have lost almost a stone since trying on that 16 dress in dotty Perkins so I'm going with hubby to show him it and see how well the 16 fits now :D also going for a quick sun bed to help my tan along. This year is really my time to look after my self abd keep my confidence growing :) xxx

Night every body xxx
Sleep well and dream thin dreams xxx

Make sure you take a pic ;)

Thin dreams for you too :) xx

Liking it!

Thin dreams, Hun

xx

Just looked through my wedding pics ( can't sleep ) this was the 10th of September last year. Getting married in secret because I felt too ashamed to make a fuss. To fat to be worth it! If only I'd waited until this year, my goal has always been to be at goal by my 30th birthday which is 1 day before my 1st wedding anniversary :) im going to do it and at least I'll feel happy on that day :) xxx hubby won't know what to do after 17 years with a fatty he will have a 'normal' wife at last xx

Now I feel better and AM going to sleep xx

Attachments

• image-844989956.jpg
    image-844989956.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 70
nomoremuffintop said:
Just painted my nails but done a poo job especially my right hand lol I can't stand not having my nails done :/

Just popped in to honk ;)
So happy I managed today as the dreaded totm arrived this morning... Phew let's hope tomorrow is as easy!
Off into town for a bit of retail sampling lol I have lost almost a stone since trying on that 16 dress in dotty Perkins so I'm going with hubby to show him it and see how well the 16 fits now :D also going for a quick sun bed to help my tan along. This year is really my time to look after my self abd keep my confidence growing :) xxx

Night every body xxx
Sleep well and dream thin dreams xxx

Yay good day them apart from the nails lol :)
I need a tan might copy you and head to the sunbed tomorrow :)

nomoremuffintop said:
Just looked through my wedding pics ( can't sleep ) this was the 10th of September last year. Getting married in secret because I felt too ashamed to make a fuss. To fat to be worth it! If only I'd waited until this year, my goal has always been to be at goal by my 30th birthday which is 1 day before my 1st wedding anniversary :) im going to do it and at least I'll feel happy on that day :) xxx hubby won't know what to do after 17 years with a fatty he will have a 'normal' wife at last xx

Now I feel better and AM going to sleep xx

Awww bless you you may have been a "fatty" (your words not mine) but you were still beautiful ;) sleep well skinny x

So sorry I have no time to stop I just had to say wooop I'm now 173lb! ( 12 stone 5! ) less than 1 lb away from being 5 stone off and only 5 lb from 12 stone :eek: arrgh so excited! Xx

Wooohooo, nice one with 173lbs muffy, you'll be 5 stone off so soon.... keep at it!
I love the thin dreams :)
I'm going to be mystic meg now.... I see a fabulous 1st wedding anniversary party in the near future, with the princess of the day looking totally stunning and glamorous in a gorgeous dress, and seeing all the guests admiring and complimenting you on how wonderful you look :D

Congrats muffy!! Xx

Woo hoo Muffy :) that's fab. I'm well pleased for ya and a big bit jealous lol xxx

nomoremuffintop said:
So sorry I have no time to stop I just had to say wooop I'm now 173lb! ( 12 stone 5! ) less than 1 lb away from being 5 stone off and only 5 lb from 12 stone :eek: arrgh so excited! Xx

Wow what great news!!! That is amazing :) well done you my dear :) so pleased for you :) looks like we are very close to party time :)
What are we doing for this 5 stone party? I can bring the balloons ;)

Wowee that's fantastic muffy! Xxx well done hunny xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back