Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Forgot to say ....
Weight today is 12 stone 4.6
So iv lost 2oz (0.2lb) sinceWednesday :)
I did gain 4lb over Wednesday and Thursday's munch-a-thon but that was obviously water etc and it's gone now. Just hope I can lose a couple of lb by Saturday ;)

Hey muffy just been catching up on your diary! Well done hun your getting really close to 12 now!

The picture of your son is gorgeous! You got a right lol handsome man there! Can't comment on the haircut as I never saw it before but think he looks nice, not dissimilar to my lil boy when he has his cut actually will see if I can upload a pic later!

Your hair looks lovely too and I'm reply glad you posted lol because I bought that colour b4 stuff a couple weeks back as I want to go back blonde or at least light brown this summer... And was worried it was goingto be a load of rubbish lol!

As for the weekend my sons party is 7th too... I haven't worked out f I'm going to eat or not yet. I think maybe I'll plan WS but if I end up eating other stuff I'm notgoing to beat myself up...

I think it's a good idea buying loads of packs... Now there will be no excuse not to have them as you won't run out lol and also after spending the money you won't want to stop as it will be such a waste! I've just bought another months worth too

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done muffy. Looks like you've set yourself a deadline to reach target and you're determined to acheive it! You've come a LONG way from when you started dieting so big congrats to you. :D

thanks Chaz. the b4 colour is great, stinks of rotten egg's so id say go and do your hair when you have a craving for a fish finger lol it will put you right off! i wrapped my head in cling film for the hour and it worked a treat. dont panick about the fact your hair will go really notty and hard to pull your fingers through after all the washing and buffering you have to do, just add a dolop of conditioner after and rinse again (took me half hour standing in the shower constantly washing to rince etc but it was worth it).

i was just upset about my boys hair because i am not there with him, hes been out to the pub and to visit family, shopping and hes going to the christening i decided not to go to today. tomorrow is his birthday and he is going to south end for the day :( just feel left out but it was my choice not to go so iv dealt with it now. my Rio will be 8 on saturday, how old is your little one going to be?
i have some spare money put aside from pay day next week to get kids new summer clothes so im going to use some of that to get 2 bumper packs! madness but it will deffinately make me go for it as im so tight i make leggins look baggy so i wont waste my money lol might get a shakes box and a mixed box because some days i just dont fancy soups.

making progress.....
a litre of water and half a bar with half a strawberry shake so far already today :D maybe just maybe its the start of something good lol x
planning on veg soup for lunch and half a bar and half a strawberry shake for dinner then a nice shower and early night tonight. please 'exante god' make today go to plan ;)

cheers Lozza im gonna try my best. i originally only wanted to do vlcd for 5 months but i wont be happy at 11 stone so im going for the 10's maybe even try for a healthy / normal bmi under 25 which id need to be 9 stone 9 for. if i can do that in 8 weeks being 100% ill be well happy.

x

Hey Muffy you sound very positive and dtermined to get to goal.. keep that thought going and u will be there in no time chick :D

Seems like forever but 8 weeks really isnt long at all.. well it seems to be when we are dieting lol..

wishing u all the very best x

You are doing really well Muffy. Dont beat yourself up too much afterall you are not that far away from the 12st that you wanted to be by the 7th and besides you might get that 4lb off this week!!:)

I think you should just enjoy the party and eat if you want to. As for the pasta and bread....its all about portion control...have a little bit if you fancy it, but fill up on the protein stuff! Sometimes easier said than done I know :rolleyes:
But whatever you decide to do, just enjoy yourself and have a great day/weekend...Exante will still be there to get back to on the Monday!!..xx

Still doing good today but iv had my sister in law over all afternoon looking through my old pictures and comparing to how i look now. We worked out my sister in laws bmi and talked about her maybe joining exante too. It would be nice to have someone to do it with for the last part. Now we are at my mums. Everyone has had toad in the hole for dinner and I had a vegetable soup with hot curry powder yum! My tummy is making some growling noises lol best get a move on and sort the kids out to go home soon :) early to bed tonight, can't wait! Xx

Feeling good. Sunday is over! I'm in bed catching up on some tv just popped in to honk ;)
Counting the days until Saturday and hoping I can lose a few lb by then, wish I could just get next weekend over with and get back to TS and through the last 8 weeks. I was thinking about maybe finishing exante totally after the 25 weeks is up or just have a break after and try eating healthy trying to maintain through july, then do another month through august to see if I can lose a bit more for my birthday ;) ooh I am so excited!
X
Night everyone x

Month 4 day 5!! Lol that sounds Strange ....
I'm still in bed. Going to get up in a bit, feel nervous about getting on the scales today. Hope iv lost something as I only have 2 days until weigh in and id only lost 0.2lb yesterday!
It's my ole's birthday today. He is still in London with hubby and they're off to south end today. I'm so jealous. Miss them loads and can't wait to see them tomorrow :)
Can't decide if I should have a bar for breakfast or a shake? So much hard work ;)

Happy birthday to Ole :) he's a handsome wee dude :)

Go on push the boat out, have half a shake and half a bar ;) xx

Ohhhh.... a bar for breakie sounds fab- have actually never tried that as I always have them in an evening as if it were a chocolate bar! Enjoy xx

thanks Clair. i think i will have half a shake and half a bar like i did yesterday actually :)

hopped on the scales and -1lb since yesterday so im happy now the scales are moving again. still only -1.2lb so since wednesday so far but if i get to 12 stone by saturday morning ill be well pleased.
best move my butt, got loads of uniforms/organising to do today before kids go back to school tomorrow so ill catch you all later xxx have a great day xxx

I have minimins obsession again today so please excuse my popping in every half hour. I had half a bar but couldn't resist the rest if it! So it was a bar for breakfast and iv got a vanilla and a strawberry shake left for today. Nice cold half a pack made into a latte at lunch and dinner will be strawberry then the other half of vanilla for later tonight ;) it feels so good to be back in control again, now I'm looking forward to Saturday but not to Monday when I wake up and realised I have to start fresh 'again' but I'll know it's for 8 weeks straight so that should really help to focus me?
I'm sitting by the back doors watching the sprinkler spin in the garden and the sun is shining on the grass but there are still patches!! Stupid miracle grow promised me visible results in less than 5 days lol fingers crossed I didn't waste £13 and the grass will poke through soon. It's a pain not being able to let the kids play out there until the grass does its thing! X
Anybody doing anything nice today? X

Ooh iv been away 4 hours?! doesnt feel that long ;)
i invited my parents to dinner. went to the co op to find something for dinner. My dad is having mushroom ommolette, chips and beans. My mum will probably have ommolette with salad and the kids are having salmon fish cakes.
now, own up time!.. i made a mamoth booboo. i opened the pickled silver skin onions and sun dried tomato stuffed green olives :( then ate 2 of each :eek
im fine though. cant do much damage. ? it was so silly inviting my parents to dinner because as soon as i done that i ran off to the shop and i got loads of stuff i like and had a bright idea to eat with my parents tonight so i got spring onions, green peppers, lettuce, eggs, cheese, cucumber, mushrooms and ham to make myself a salad. then i opened the jars of pickled onions and olives and now i have decided not to have a meal. i dont know what is wrong with me? im not hungry and id promised myself i would be 100% TS this week until Saturday. why cant i even manage that? duurr!

i was going to have my shake now but im worried that ill make another mistake if i go to the kitchen!
the plan is now to stay here (in bed) while the baby has his nap and clear my head for an hour then be ready for dinner time when my parents get here at about 5pm.

im going to be fine!! :D

nomoremuffintop said:
im doing ok today. i went to shops and had a look around. got some coke zero and 2 tubes of pringles :eek: ill put the pringles away for the party. i started to look in the fridge when i got home, im bored! decided to have half of a mushroom soup with curry powder in and picked at 2 thin slices of chicken breast. i feel better now and im glad i didnt make a majorly stupid decision. dinners a hard one today because of the mood im in so im heating the kids up some lasagne from the freezer and bunging it with bag of ready to eat salad. the boys will have a bit of their easter eggs later tonight so ill have a strawberry shake while they have the chocolate. i better go to bed early tonight i think. decided to change my tickers and set out my goals again in visuals so i can focus a bit. thought this week would be easy without hubby but i miss my little man :(
hubby sent me a picture of ole after he had his hair cut and it made me feel really sad. how silly :sigh:

xxx
I read that as ate 2 tubes of pringles lol that would have been bad

nomoremuffintop said:
I can't turn my brain off. Had to jot this down.
I have decided that after im off plan next weekend I am going to buy 8 weeks worth of exante straight away and I'm going to go for it 100% ts. 1 shake 1 bar 1 soup every single day until every pack is used and then I should be at goal. That will be 25 weeks on vlcd and 7+ stones lost.
I think that it's best to do it that way. I have no more special occasions until my baby's 2 nd birthday on 26th august so there are no excuses to stop. I'm going to get back into that zone I really mean it. I'm searching for that feeling that u felt back on new years eve when I decided that it's my time to do it. I think that losing 5 stone was such a huge achievement and j never thought id make it that far, then i felt 'safe' when I got there but now I just feel like 2 stone 7 will be impossible even though that's only half if what iv already lost. I'm actually thinking I shouldn't have the weekend off... I could get through this week and then feel like I'm doing too well to mess up again and put more on again. It's only 2 days.... What do I want more? Maybe being around hubby's family will make it easier? Iv never enjoyed eating around them anyway :/ I'm so confused!

X

Aww Hun my birthday is the 26th Aug too :D I don't have anything big til then too :) we can stick to it til then ;)

nomoremuffintop said:
I probably will Marge ( any excuse to stuff my face lol ) but yeah I'm really scared of getting back into it... And I'm no where near 12 stone which I promised myself I would be before taking a planned weekend off. I'll try to eat high protein but I was looking forward to pasta salad bread and wine! Not great choices lol I might just try to have some buts like pork chops off the BBQ with olives and cheese to nibble on ;) x

Hun we'll be at 12 soon I promise :)

nomoremuffintop said:
Forgot to say ....
Weight today is 12 stone 4.6
So iv lost 2oz (0.2lb) sinceWednesday :)
I did gain 4lb over Wednesday and Thursday's munch-a-thon but that was obviously water etc and it's gone now. Just hope I can lose a couple of lb by Saturday ;)

Are you at the stone mark then? Must be close surely :)

nomoremuffintop said:
I have minimins obsession again today so please excuse my popping in every half hour. I had half a bar but couldn't resist the rest if it! So it was a bar for breakfast and iv got a vanilla and a strawberry shake left for today. Nice cold half a pack made into a latte at lunch and dinner will be strawberry then the other half of vanilla for later tonight ;) it feels so good to be back in control again, now I'm looking forward to Saturday but not to Monday when I wake up and realised I have to start fresh 'again' but I'll know it's for 8 weeks straight so that should really help to focus me?
I'm sitting by the back doors watching the sprinkler spin in the garden and the sun is shining on the grass but there are still patches!! Stupid miracle grow promised me visible results in less than 5 days lol fingers crossed I didn't waste £13 and the grass will poke through soon. It's a pain not being able to let the kids play out there until the grass does its thing! X
Anybody doing anything nice today? X

Our grass is a mess too :S fingers crossed for yours :)

nomoremuffintop said:
Ooh iv been away 4 hours?! doesnt feel that long ;)
i invited my parents to dinner. went to the co op to find something for dinner. My dad is having mushroom ommolette, chips and beans. My mum will probably have ommolette with salad and the kids are having salmon fish cakes.
now, own up time!.. i made a mamoth booboo. i opened the pickled silver skin onions and sun dried tomato stuffed green olives :( then ate 2 of each :eek
im fine though. cant do much damage. ? it was so silly inviting my parents to dinner because as soon as i done that i ran off to the shop and i got loads of stuff i like and had a bright idea to eat with my parents tonight so i got spring onions, green peppers, lettuce, eggs, cheese, cucumber, mushrooms and ham to make myself a salad. then i opened the jars of pickled onions and olives and now i have decided not to have a meal. i dont know what is wrong with me? im not hungry and id promised myself i would be 100% TS this week until Saturday. why cant i even manage that? duurr!

i was going to have my shake now but im worried that ill make another mistake if i go to the kitchen!
the plan is now to stay here (in bed) while the baby has his nap and clear my head for an hour then be ready for dinner time when my parents get here at about 5pm.

im going to be fine!! :D

Awww hub that's not so bad just forget it and stick too it :)

Back