Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

nomoremuffintop said:
Hey Carly we must have both been posting at same time xx I'm off to sleep now i have a long few days ahead without my 4 yr old boy and hubby will be lonely so lots if minimins and early nights for me :( lol oops I forgot I still have a 1, 7 and 10 year old here to keep me company! ;)
sleep well chick x

Awww bless sleep well and yeah shhh just forget about those chips ;)
Night x

Oh well, today's not going great ( who would have guessed I'd struggle today? ) I couldn't resist weighing myself this morning and iv gone up to 12.8 again!! Then i was walking out of the door and my son was munching on some prawn crackers left from last night and by habit I pinched one then another one :eek:
Poop! That was about 2 hours ago and iv not had anything else since. Today could still go either way by the mood I'm in :(
I seem to have a 'downer' the day after I eat carby foods? Ummm?

Just left asda. Got some zero and some bl and asda bars to make my shakes stretch further. I also got some cod and some veggie sausages and mushroom burgers. Don't know what I was thinking but they can go in the freezer for when I can have them. Pfft, fed up. X

The sun is now peeping through so I'm off to do some gardening. Hope your all having a great day xx

Aw Muffy :(

Don't be too hard on yourself, I bet the gain will go as quick as it's appeared.
I always feeling guilty and depressed after eating. I think the thing to do is carry on regardless. Listen to me eh? If only I could take me own advice :)
All you can do is keep trying. It's when you don't try that you've broke the diet.

Hope we get happy Muffy back soon xx

Oh well, today's not going great ( who would have guessed I'd struggle today? ) I couldn't resist weighing myself this morning and iv gone up to 12.8 again!! Then i was walking out of the door and my son was munching on some prawn crackers left from last night and by habit I pinched one then another one :eek:
Poop! That was about 2 hours ago and iv not had anything else since. Today could still go either way by the mood I'm in :(
I seem to have a 'downer' the day after I eat carby foods? Ummm?

Just left asda. Got some zero and some bl and asda bars to make my shakes stretch further. I also got some cod and some veggie sausages and mushroom burgers. Don't know what I was thinking but they can go in the freezer for when I can have them. Pfft, fed up. X

The sun is now peeping through so I'm off to do some gardening. Hope your all having a great day xx

Awww sweetie :( Noodles and chips are evil :(
Sorry you feel poo, try and be good and that weight will disappear in no time, you know it'll be water/glycogen weight don't make it any worse xxx

I do that buy random stuff then say wtf am I going to do with this? Yep freeze it babe before you eat it ;)

That weight will come off babe, and think how well you are doing a few weeks ago we were at the same weight but you are still 6lbs lighter than me even with that water weight :)

Be strong hun xxx remember you have some in-laws to shock!

Thanks girls. I ended up eating a packet of crab sticks and 2 bags of crisps 2 slices of bread and butter and 4 biscuits when I got home :( since then of cut the grass and put all the toys in the shed. I wasn't even hungry at all, I was actively looking just for something to eat and didn't find anything I wanted so just ate the things I could lay my hands on!! I'm still not upset just wish I hadn't eaten but I will be fine. It's the old sabotage thing going on I should have expected it, that high if realising I was 5 stone off just kind of took my brain totally out of vlcd mode and back to celebrate with food mode. I even used my son not being here for his birthday as an excuse to eat last night. I felt over confident because I'd done 3 aam days and still lost weight and didn't get tempted to eat anything other than that meal each day. Chinese was just way too much if a temptation for me. Atleast I'll know that now!

Off to get kids from school. They're having steak pie roast potatoes and carrots for dinner I might just have a tiny bit. I really am back to TS tomorrow. No school so hope to get a lay in which should help me to get through the day easier. Might also pop to the garden centre and do up my hanging baskets. Xxx

Aww hun hope the rest of the day goes OK :(
Don't be too down on yourself you are doing so well (and yes I mean including today) it's all going in the right direction babe and everyone slips you are only human. I mean I still haven't lost my gain yet :S so I know what I am talking about :)

Hello all.
Had a rubbish day yesterday but not going to dwell on it.
Still 12.8 today :(
Had a coke zero and a bl bar for breakfast today and am just having half a choc shake with coffee now. It's not looking like I'll be anywhere near 12 stone for next weekend but hey ho only me to blame yet again! I ate crisps, pie and chocolate yesterday .... Went to bed feeling physically sick and woke up this morning with a migrain. Bought a new pushchair on line during the night oops, hubby is going to freak but I'm an impulse pushchair buyer - it cheers me up ;)

Staying in my dressing gown all day and I'm going to sulk because i am over 12.7 so probably won't be about much until I'm in a better mood because all I'll do is keep mentioning it and annoying myself and everyone else. Hope you are all doing well xxxx

You shouldthrow out the scales hun, I used to drive myself mad I love my arrangement now of weighing once a week...

Hope your feeling better soon :( miss you! Xxx

P.s what pushchair? I love them! Ive had 9 in the last 2 years but if I had more money I'm sure it would be way more! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey chaz, Thanks hun.
I know I really should stop weighing but its a problem I'm trying to deal with :( when I'm losing the scales really help me. If I wasn't stupid enough to eat then I'd not gain and then the scales would always say a STS or loss. Wish I was as strong as you :)

Iv been 100% so just popped in to honk!
Actually enjoyed a strawberry shake today. I normally don't like them but I have loads left because I had all the chocolate and vanilla then the banana ones 1st lol
Hubby called and told me his cousin was asking if I would be attending the christening on Sunday. He explained to his cousin that i decided not to go because I am on a diet and I don't want to be off plan this weekend and then again next weekend for our sons birthday party too.
He then showed his cousin my picture and told him iv lost 5 stone in 4 months :) I feel good knowing that he is proud enough if me to do that!
I just hope he hasn't bigged me up too much to his mum as she will see me next week and wonder what all the fuss was about if he has made out I look like a twig lol xx
Right I'm off to reveal if this hair stuff has removed all the red and brown dye and I'm back to my natural blondness??

Night every body xxx

Yeh for the honk Muffy :) :) xx

Well done muffy go you ... Long may it continue... We all have our down days I had a Chinese take away yesterday but straight back onto it again today... I also can't live without my scales but was so obsessed with them chucked them in the loft ... But I can't help but end p on the scales in boots wen I'm in town lol can't stay away from them lol...it definately helps keep me on track too.. If it helps u go for it chick. Here's to an even bette day tomm

Hugs x

nomoremuffintop said:
Hello all.
Had a rubbish day yesterday but not going to dwell on it.
Still 12.8 today :(
Had a coke zero and a bl bar for breakfast today and am just having half a choc shake with coffee now. It's not looking like I'll be anywhere near 12 stone for next weekend but hey ho only me to blame yet again! I ate crisps, pie and chocolate yesterday .... Went to bed feeling physically sick and woke up this morning with a migrain. Bought a new pushchair on line during the night oops, hubby is going to freak but I'm an impulse pushchair buyer - it cheers me up ;)

Staying in my dressing gown all day and I'm going to sulk because i am over 12.7 so probably won't be about much until I'm in a better mood because all I'll do is keep mentioning it and annoying myself and everyone else. Hope you are all doing well xxxx

Oh sweetheart :( I'm sorry that sucks poor you xxx chin up babe

nomoremuffintop said:
Hey chaz, Thanks hun.
I know I really should stop weighing but its a problem I'm trying to deal with :( when I'm losing the scales really help me. If I wasn't stupid enough to eat then I'd not gain and then the scales would always say a STS or loss. Wish I was as strong as you :)

Iv been 100% so just popped in to honk!
Actually enjoyed a strawberry shake today. I normally don't like them but I have loads left because I had all the chocolate and vanilla then the banana ones 1st lol
Hubby called and told me his cousin was asking if I would be attending the christening on Sunday. He explained to his cousin that i decided not to go because I am on a diet and I don't want to be off plan this weekend and then again next weekend for our sons birthday party too.
He then showed his cousin my picture and told him iv lost 5 stone in 4 months :) I feel good knowing that he is proud enough if me to do that!
I just hope he hasn't bigged me up too much to his mum as she will see me next week and wonder what all the fuss was about if he has made out I look like a twig lol xx
Right I'm off to reveal if this hair stuff has removed all the red and brown dye and I'm back to my natural blondness??

Night every body xxx

Oooooo good luck with the hair :D

Morning.
Totally off topic first of all....
My hair is amazingly back to my original colour! From the red it was that I coloured over and over to my original colour I haven't been for about 6 years (blonde) because I used to dye it blonde! I don't even know why lol. I can't remember who it was on here but I'll have to look back in my diary and thank them for telling me about " b4 colour " because that's what I used and it's fab. Glad I spent 12 in boots and not 60 at salon! X

Weight this morning is 12.5.8 so I'm 1lb away from Wednesday's weight. Thank god it showed that 1 day being 100% after 2 days of eating i got off most of the gain. Its funny how quick the water/glycogen weight can go. That's a great boost to get me to stay on track.

Hope everyone has a good day. I'm off to have a bl bar and a nice dr pepper zero for my breakfast :) xxx

Attachments

• image-2803184634.jpg
    image-2803184634.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 53
  • image-2987854727.jpg
    image-2987854727.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 57
huff day!

im doing ok today. i went to shops and had a look around. got some coke zero and 2 tubes of pringles :eek: ill put the pringles away for the party. i started to look in the fridge when i got home, im bored! decided to have half of a mushroom soup with curry powder in and picked at 2 thin slices of chicken breast. i feel better now and im glad i didnt make a majorly stupid decision. dinners a hard one today because of the mood im in so im heating the kids up some lasagne from the freezer and bunging it with bag of ready to eat salad. the boys will have a bit of their easter eggs later tonight so ill have a strawberry shake while they have the chocolate. i better go to bed early tonight i think. decided to change my tickers and set out my goals again in visuals so i can focus a bit. thought this week would be easy without hubby but i miss my little man :(
hubby sent me a picture of ole after he had his hair cut and it made me feel really sad. how silly :sigh:

xxx

Attachments

• ole hair.jpg
    ole hair.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Popping in to honk ( still honking as a 100% day i hope thats ok, even though I had 2 slices chicken? )
Feel rubbish :( in bed and hoping to feel happier tomorrow, don't know what's up with me? Totm? Missing hubby and ole? Need to snap out of it.
xxx sleep well everyone xxx

I can't turn my brain off. Had to jot this down.
I have decided that after im off plan next weekend I am going to buy 8 weeks worth of exante straight away and I'm going to go for it 100% ts. 1 shake 1 bar 1 soup every single day until every pack is used and then I should be at goal. That will be 25 weeks on vlcd and 7+ stones lost.
I think that it's best to do it that way. I have no more special occasions until my baby's 2 nd birthday on 26th august so there are no excuses to stop. I'm going to get back into that zone I really mean it. I'm searching for that feeling that u felt back on new years eve when I decided that it's my time to do it. I think that losing 5 stone was such a huge achievement and j never thought id make it that far, then i felt 'safe' when I got there but now I just feel like 2 stone 7 will be impossible even though that's only half if what iv already lost. I'm actually thinking I shouldn't have the weekend off... I could get through this week and then feel like I'm doing too well to mess up again and put more on again. It's only 2 days.... What do I want more? Maybe being around hubby's family will make it easier? Iv never enjoyed eating around them anyway :/ I'm so confused!

X

I think you should have your weekend...
Even if you have it as WS maybe if you are worried about getting back on it ?

I probably will Marge ( any excuse to stuff my face lol ) but yeah I'm really scared of getting back into it... And I'm no where near 12 stone which I promised myself I would be before taking a planned weekend off. I'll try to eat high protein but I was looking forward to pasta salad bread and wine! Not great choices lol I might just try to have some buts like pork chops off the BBQ with olives and cheese to nibble on ;) x

Back