Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Ps. You should definitely go for 9.9 as I'm going for 9.7 you can be my diet buddy ;)

Pickles are not the end of the world and could have been much worse. How did the rest of the dinner with the parents go? x

HELLOO
thanks for the encouraging words but dinner didnt go great, 5 more olives and a huge omolette with green pepper, spring onion, mushrooms and cheese in oh and i had a chunk of feta too :( stuffed to the brim and feel urgh! could have been worse i suppose? oh and i had a spoon of trifle when dishing it up eerrgh!! it was worse! i had around 500 extra calories i think so thats a bummer but im sure ill live.

im just watching eastenders and then off to bed so not going to have any other mess ups today. off to town tomorrow after cleaning the house and changing the bedding. im going to have a quick sun bed and maybe look for an outfit for the weekend? then meet hubby and son at the station at 2 before coming home to collect the boys from school so a good busy day to keep me on track. sleep well everyone xxx

my face b4 and now

quickly wanted to add these pics.
my face before and now. i know that the position im in makes a huge difference to appearence of face shape but i still see how its changed x

Attachments

• B4 AFTER FACE.jpg
    B4 AFTER FACE.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 83
nomoremuffintop said:
my face before and now. i know that the position im in makes a huge difference to appearence of face shape but i still see how its changed x

Omg what a difference!!!! xxx

nomoremuffintop said:

Just realised I look like I have a black eye! But don't worry it's just a shadow lol

carly82 said:
Aww Hun sorry the meal didn't go so great :)
Pics look great you look very slim you must be pleased :)
Good luck on shopping for the new outfit :) you'll have to show us a pic :)

Yeah of course, if I get an outfit I'll take pics ;)

carly82 said:
Indeed you will :) it wasn't that bad sweetie :) tomorrow is a new day :) sleep well x

Wasn't that bad , your right! I STS today i am happy as long as i don't gain so that's great. The pickles and olives and the cheese, ham, mushroom, pepper and spring onion omelette only had about 30 carbs in! Just loads of fat and calories errr! But i feel fine today so happy days ;)
Have a good one and I'll be back later xx

Don't worry about yesterday, at least it was the right sort of stuff and not chips and stuff!

Loving the pics, you look awesome!!! I can't wait till I get that slim haha :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chazsucks said:
Don't worry about yesterday, at least it was the right sort of stuff and not chips and stuff!

Loving the pics, you look awesome!!! I can't wait till I get that slim haha :D xx

Morning chicky
I am well chuffed! I was going through my clothes and tried on a size 12 pair of linen shorts that I bought a few weeks ago and they were real tight on my thighs but now they fit great! I am no way a size 12 on the bottom so these must come up huge but still happy lol I deffo want to go and try on some 16 and maybe even 14's today :) how's you? Xxx

Feeling naughty I had a biggg dinner last night full of fat and carbs lol!!! Oh well back on track once again! I also found my old scales so think I'm going to turn into a serial weigher lol!! Xxx

What size are you atm? I'm sure 12 can't be too far away now!!! Xx

Yeah of course, if I get an outfit I'll take pics ;)

Wasn't that bad , your right! I STS today i am happy as long as i don't gain so that's great. The pickles and olives and the cheese, ham, mushroom, pepper and spring onion omelette only had about 30 carbs in! Just loads of fat and calories errr! But i feel fine today so happy days ;)
Have a good one and I'll be back later xx

Great :D Glad all is OK in MuffyLand :)
My scales were nice to me this morning :) back on track woooooo!!! Here's to another good few weeks and us getting to the 11s :O

xx

just popping in quickly to say that this weeks loss is a bit rubbish but its a loss all the same! im now 12 stone 3lb.
this week i lost 1.8lb but thats about my normal loss the week i have my totm so thats ok. i still have until saturday to try and get to 12 stone.
will catch up with everyone later xx

Thank you xx

Quick drop in. I forgot to mention that i ate cheese salad last night. Doing AAM until Saturday to introduce carbs for the weekend off. I have had a bar fir breakfast and another salad as my meal today for lunch so a shake and a soup still to have.
Feel totally stuffed :) all I had was 50g feta and 4 olives with a cup of lettuce 3 slices of green pepper and a raw mushroom. Happy to be 12.3 today because iv aam a few days this week. Low carb Is sooo gonna be the way forward after exante! Its easier than I thought to find low carb options. Will need to cut down on feta though as thats high fat :( grilled smoked cod with green pepper (kebabs) for tomorrows meal yum. Hope to lose another 1lb by Saturday and be able to tell the inlaws that I'm 12.2 ;) xxx

Enjoy the rest if your day guys xx

carly82 said:
Aww Muffy you really are racing ahead aren't you here I am on 12.9 1/2 and you are all the way down there :) fab news Hun a loss is a loss :) glad you are still approaching the 11s :D well done you x

Thanks honey sorry I'm a fly by poster last few days :( I'll get over to your diary soon as I get 5 to myself. I just had a pork loin steak :eek: 101 calories and 1g carbs I don't know why I ate it but what i really wanted to eat was a buttered roll filled with peas so I guess the pork steak was a better carb option? Lol I do annoy myself, yesterday while in morrisons I tried to convince myself that having the rest of this week off plan and enjoy myself because I'll be starting 8 week home run on Monday but hubby heard me talking to myself about wine and humous and gave me the look lol it's strange how most times I can get past a silly idea and some timed I just can't! I think when ever I read a packet and the food inside says 1g carb or less I just decide I 'can' have some ;). oh well x

Im standing in the kitchen watching my 5 year old crying because he doesnt want his peas and i sooo want to eat them. I feel like screaming when the kids waste food and i cant have any... Thats so bad!

My ankle is all huge and swollen again so I'm off to sit down x

Back